+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What proof did I have of what?

I am comparing your defence of Moore to your assumption of guilt against Clinton. You seem to overlook the Clinton part every time.
    It's not my assumption, it is the assumption of people who have looked into the Clinton case. And I never defended Roy Moore, I just pointed out the obvious discrepancies in the evidence, and said the case should be heard before a court.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's not my assumption, it is the assumption of people who have looked into the Clinton case. And I never defended Roy Moore, I just pointed out the obvious discrepancies in the evidence, and said the case should be heard before a court.
    You said he's a rapist, you didn't make any qualifications to that statement, and you would have left it had no one picked you up on it. At least have the balls to stand by it.

As for Moore, you described him as 'right', unless you would like to try to wriggle out of that one too.

You said he's a rapist, you didn't make any qualifications to that statement, and you would have left it had no one picked you up on it. At least have the balls to stand by it.

As for Moore, you described him as 'right', unless you would like to try to wriggle out of that one too.
    To be honest I'm more interested in the story that Obama and Clinton colluded with foreign governments to spy on political opponents. I'll leave it to you to poor over the Democrats talking points, as you clearly need some kind of distraction to convince yourself that nothing is happening

To be honest I'm more interested in the story that Obama and Clinton colluded with foreign governments to spy on political opponents. I'll leave it to you to poor over the Democrats talking points, as you clearly need some kind of distraction to convince yourself that nothing is happening
    Just to remind us all...You introduced "Clinton is a rapist" to the conversation, which is why I was 'pooring' over it. Unfortunately you fell straight into a hole you didn't have the smarts to escape from.

Just to remind us all...You introduced "Clinton is a rapist" to the conversation, which is why I was 'pooring' over it. Unfortunately you fell straight into a hole you didn't have the smarts to escape from.
    It's your prerogative if you want to place your heroes on pedestals.

It's your prerogative if you want to place your heroes on pedestals.
    You are not my hero.

Are you going to think before you post in future? It might help a bit.

You are not my hero.

Are you going to think before you post in future? It might help a bit.
    Are you saying Juanita Broaddrick is a liar, the witnesses were not credible, and Bill Clinton is innocent?