+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But as long as you keep repeating simple phrases like 'drain the swamp' that seems enough to cover the tracks.
    Plug the swamp

Trump can't explain what obamagate means. Gary Kasparov can in this little thread.

Trump can't explain what obamagate means.
    If I know Trump knows

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If I know Trump knows
    Of course he knows and of course you know. It is the latest crass deflection slogan to detract attention from his gross mismanagement of the pandemic 'hoax'. We all know that. The problem is that it is an empty box.... apart from the fantasies, nueroses and bullshit that make up most of his ramblings, and those of his fanboys!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Of course he knows and of course you know. It is the latest crass deflection slogan to detract attention from his gross mismanagement of the pandemic 'hoax'. We all know that. The problem is that it is an empty box.... apart from the fantasies, nueroses and bullshit that make up most of his ramblings, and those of his fanboys!
    Judicial Watch Lawsuit Forces Declassification and Release of “Electronic Communication” Used to Launch Obama Administration’s Spy Operation on President Trump’s 2016 Campaign

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...-spyoperation/

Judicial Watch Lawsuit Forces Declassification and Release of “Electronic Communication” Used to Launch Obama Administration’s Spy Operation on President Trump’s 2016 Campaign

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...-spyoperation/
    Judicial Watch, Inc. is a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, which promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law.

If I know Trump knows
    then everyone will now soon

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    And replacing them with place men, yes men, con men, snake oil salesmen and disinfectant injectors. MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!
    You missed out people under criminal investigation! Plug the Swamp, Plug the Swamp!

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-investigation

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    "Judicial Watch, Inc. is a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, which promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law."
    Corrected for you.

Obviously fake news regarding Trump's wonder drug;-

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...al-study-finds

Meanwhile, his rival for the Presidency has cocked up;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52773555

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Obviously fake news regarding Trump's wonder drug;-

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...al-study-finds

Meanwhile, his rival for the Presidency has cocked up;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52773555
    Biden : ( He's got lots of baggage ,its just the start , but is less hated than Trump , I'm sure he will make a wonderful clean living president.. )

Trump Drug of choice :
    ( But of a worry as its ' reported' our NHS has just shipped supplies in to help with Corvid treatment , along with a few others known drugs ?? )

Biden : ( He's got lots of baggage ,its just the start , but is less hated than Trump , I'm sure he will make a wonderful clean living president.. )

Trump Drug of choice :
    ( But of a worry as its ' reported' our NHS has just shipped supplies in to help with Corvid treatment , along with a few others known drugs ?? )
    I don't think it's a problem that the NHS has the drug. It's still useful for its normal purpose.

I don't think it's a problem that the NHS has the drug. It's still useful for its normal purpose.
    I read a story last week , just cant remember where , that the NHS had purchased 4 drugs to help elevate Covid ,and it was one of the them, it could be that folk with poor heart conditions may not be given it , it has and is used for Malaria treatments , the study that is reported is interesting at this stage ,if its risky how did it pass the test of world wide use before Covid ??

I read a story last week , just cant remember where , that the NHS had purchased 4 drugs to help elevate Covid ,and it was one of the them, it could be that folk with poor heart conditions may not be given it , it has and is used for Malaria treatments , the study that is reported is interesting at this stage ,if its risky how did it pass the test of world wide use before Covid ??
    Here's a thought. Taking a low daily dosage of aspirin can make gout worse.

Purposes.

Why would they be stocking up on it now , can't see Malaria increasing in the next year in the UK , especially with such limited overseas travel in place?

Purposes.
    Or

Oxford University*has said it is currently assessing the benefit of the drugs*as part of the Recovery series of trials.

It is also evaluating whether hydroxychloroquine, a milder version of the well-known drug used for acute malaria, can alleviate the symptoms and prevent hospital admissions.

But we all know the WHO are in China's pocket don't we.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-safety-fears

But we all know the WHO are in China's pocket don't we.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-safety-fears
    Good luck defending the CCP when they stomp all over Hong Kong freedoms, and Trump withdraws their tariff free status.

I see that Twitter are finally flagging trump's tweets as false and misleading (or as we used to say in the good old days, lies).

It's welcome but about five years too late.

Good luck defending the CCP when they stomp all over Hong Kong freedoms, and Trump withdraws their tariff free status.
    How did what I said amount to a defence of the Chinese Communist Party (I take it that's what CCP means?) - the story is about how your poster boy has, yet again, been talking dangerous bollox.

How did what I said amount to a defence of the Chinese Communist Party (I take it that's what CCP means?) - the story is about how your poster boy has, yet again, been talking dangerous bollox.
    You are either with the CCP or you are against them, and I think quite a few people on here are with them!

You are either with the CCP or you are against them, and I think quite a few people on here are with them!
    Can agree with that I was taken to task for suggesting the Chinese and WHO were culpable in an early cover up that created uncertainty in the world , never mind the Dominic Cummings deceit ,what about the bloody CCP .

Hong Kong 'no longer autonomous from China'

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has told Congress that Hong Kong no longer merits special treatment under US law.

The declaration could have major implications for Hong Kong's trade hub status and is likely to anger Beijing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52824839

Can agree with that I was taken to task for suggesting the Chinese and WHO were culpable in an early cover up that created uncertainty in the world , never mind the Dominic Cummings deceit ,what about the bloody CCP .
    Of course, you can agree with it - I would not have expected anything different from you. Meanwhile, in the real world, criticism of Trump does not automatically equate to support for the Chinese Communist Party - that was one of Gluey's feeblest comebacks yet and there is plenty of competition for that prize isn't there.