+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    His comments have so far brought us closer to nuclear war and condoned Nazis in the streets and he's not even done a year yet.
    Have you got a link to where he condoned the Nazis? And also some proof (besides the stormtrooper helmets) that they were Nazis and not agent provocateurs. Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Have you got a link to where he condoned the Nazis? And also some proof (besides the stormtrooper helmets) that they were Nazis and not agent provocateurs. Thanks mate.
    It's great that you're now a sticker for clarity and transparency before accepting something. That wasn't the case for the Clinton Enterprise's decades-long stranglehold on politics, media and the legal world, or North Korea being China's puppet, or that people on the left want to make paedophilia acceptable, or the same people on the left pushing an open borders agenda by somehow putting words into the mouth of Trump's political adviser, or that YouTube and Twitter are trying to control the minds of the majority (despite their unmoderated user comments showing a massive spectrum of opinion) - and that's just the last few pages of this thread. All of a sudden making inferences is not good enough...

To answer your questions.

Trump has never been shy about being speaking clearly about subjects. This time he made a clear refusal to specifically condemn the white supremacists and refused to say he didn't want their support. Plenty of other senators, governors, etc have clearly condemned them. Trump hasn't. If you're not condemning this, you're condoning it.

Are they paid actors? I don't know them personally so I cannot say. But their identities are being made known over social media and we will no doubt find out soon enough. But if you have spent time in the Deep South or spoken to anyone from there about attitudes, you'd know there's no need to pay people to act like this.

It's great that you're now a sticker for clarity and transparency before accepting something. That wasn't the case for the Clinton Enterprise's decades-long stranglehold on politics, media and the legal world, or North Korea being China's puppet, or that people on the left want to make paedophilia acceptable, or the same people on the left pushing an open borders agenda by somehow putting words into the mouth of Trump's political adviser, or that YouTube and Twitter are trying to control the minds of the majority (despite their unmoderated user comments showing a massive spectrum of opinion) - and that's just the last few pages of this thread. All of a sudden making inferences is not good enough...

To answer your questions.

Trump has never been shy about being speaking clearly about subjects. This time he made a clear refusal to specifically condemn the white supremacists and refused to say he didn't want their support. Plenty of other senators, governors, etc have clearly condemned them. Trump hasn't. If you're not condemning this, you're condoning it.

Are they paid actors? I don't know them personally so I cannot say. But their identities are being made known over social media and we will no doubt find out soon enough. But if you have spent time in the Deep South or spoken to anyone from there about attitudes, you'd know there's no need to pay people to act like this.
    I am just trying to form an unbiased opinion, and the only information I have so far is coming from you. Do you have an outline of the policing strategy that was in play yesterday? Were both groups policed sufficiently and fairly?

Regarding Clinton, I never really paid much attention to her before. I only became aware of the progressive agenda after researching Brexit, and Soros's name kept popping up in all kinds of globalist subterfuge, which all seemed to be connected to the Democrats in some way.

I am just trying to form an unbiased opinion, and the only information I have so far is coming from you. Do you have an outline of the policing strategy that was in play yesterday? Were both groups policed sufficiently and fairly?

Regarding Clinton, I never really paid much attention to her before. I only became aware of the progressive agenda after researching Brexit, and Soros's name kept popping up in all kinds of globalist subterfuge, which all seemed to be connected to the Democrats in some way.
    "The only information I have so far is coming from you"

It's leading global news mate.

"The only information I have so far is coming from you"

It's leading global news mate.
    The MSM is a secondary source of news for me, as they are no doubt at the forefront of pushing the narrative that you succinctly repeated above, Trump is a Nazi, etc. We all know the modus operandi by now as it has been used countless times already.

The MSM is a secondary source of news for me, as they are no doubt at the forefront of pushing the narrative that you succinctly repeated above, Trump is a Nazi, etc. We all know the modus operandi by now as it has been used countless times already.
    You can't hide behind this every time, mate, it's not a get out of jail free card to use when the conversation is going badly. This is no secondary source, it's Trump's own words.

Have I called Trump a Nazi? No.

The facts are that when a vehicle was driven into innocent people in another country (London) Trump was on the attack in no time. When it happened in his own country, but this time by white supremacists, his response was very muted.

In the words of one senator (a democrat if you want to dismiss it) "it's not too much to ask to have a president who explicitly condemns nazis"

You can't hide behind this every time, mate, it's not a get out of jail free card to use when the conversation is going badly. This is no secondary source, it's Trump's own words.

The facts are that when a vehicle was driven into innocent people in another country (London) Trump was on the attack in no time. When it happened in his own country, but this time by white supremacists, his response was very muted.

In the words of one senator (a democrat if you want to dismiss it) "it's not too much to ask to have a president who explicitly condemns nazis"
    I see the new FBI director and the DOJ have started a federal enquiry into the events in Charlottesville, so hopefully all the stories will match up and they will get to the bottom of what happened.

All I know is that a permit was issued for the initial protest, and then the Antifa mob showed up without permission, with most of them being bussed in from out of town.

Trump appeared as an apologist when in all other occasions he has been happy to speak in the strongest possible terms - true. However, the violent outbreak seems to have not been just one group attacking the other (until the car attack) and it's not wrong to condemn violence on both sides, even if one side's viewpoint is very hard to listen to in 2017. Obama would not have spoke out against just the alt-right which is what I feel some in the media wanted Trump to do.

Trump, however, is a moron who seems to be pushing us all into a horrific war with his loose and aggressive twitter response.

Hi mate, one of thems been identified and sacked by his employer already. Let's keep an eye on it, shall we mate?

https://twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/s...13553666871296

Hi mate, one of thems been identified and sacked by his employer already. Let's keep an eye on it, shall we mate?

He was employed by the White House?

He was employed by the White House?
    eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    eh?
    I thought somebody on here said Trump has Nazis working in the White House? I wondered if it was him.

I thought somebody on here said Trump has Nazis working in the White House? I wondered if it was him.
    No. That would be an utterly stupid conclusion.

No. That would be an utterly stupid conclusion.

Anyway, what is this page all about? It seems to be the Antifa crowd going around photographing people who attend legal rallies, and then exposing their identies on the internet just because they have different views.

So what's next? Photographing people who voted for Brexit and trying to get them fired? Maybe Conservative voters too? Swansea City supporters? People with beards? It's a very slippery slope that you promoting here, encouraging the suppression of ideas and freedom of speach.

Anyway, what is this page all about? It seems to be the Antifa crowd going around photographing people who attend legal protests, and then exposing their identies on the internet just because they have different views. So what's next? Photographing people who voted for Brexit and trying to get them fired? Maybe Conservative voters too? Swansea City supporters? People with beards? It's a very slippery slope that you promoting here, encouraging the suppression of ideas and freedom of speach.
    Sounds a bit like an Alt-Right rebuff.

Sounds a bit like an Alt-Right rebuff.
    Not at all, I stand behind the right for any group to protest legally and peacefully.

From the footage above it looks like the Antifa mob were all tooled up and looking for trouble.

The FBI are on the scene now, so it won't be easy for the local mayor and police dept to cover this one up. Eye witness reports are saying that they stood back and let it all happen.

Anyway, what is this page all about? It seems to be the Antifa crowd going around photographing people who attend legal rallies, and then exposing their identies on the internet just because they have different views.

So what's next? Photographing people who voted for Brexit and trying to get them fired? Maybe Conservative voters too? Swansea City supporters? People with beards? It's a very slippery slope that you promoting here, encouraging the suppression of ideas and freedom of speach.
    Does it make you feel good to equate people with beards with white supremacists?