+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 367 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    .. in exchange for .... ?
    Dunno yet, I guess it's one of the three things Hannity mentioned in his tweet? I had the feeling something was up when Trump displayed a robust demeanor during his last press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Dunno yet, I guess it's one of the three things Hannity mentioned in his tweet? I had the feeling something was up when Trump displayed a robust demeanor during his last press conference.
    Something certainly does seem to be 'up'.
    But nobody seems wholly sure exactly what.
    You've chucked a lot of phrases out. I guess one or two might stick ;)

Something certainly does seem to be 'up'.
    But nobody seems wholly sure exactly what.
    You've chucked a lot of phrases out. I guess one or two might stick ;)
    It's all connected, so one thing will eventually lead to another. The only thing we don't know is the order in which everything will occur. I couldn't make it any clearer than that

Blog Entries

It's very interesting that the same people who spent the last year being outraged by the Russians are now going to spend the next year being outraged by what happened at a staged event. Halftime score MSM 2 Easily Triggered 0.

Rep. Rohrabacher Says Assange Could Be Pardoned For Info About DNC Leak Source

“He has information that will be of dramatic importance to the United States and the people of our country as well as to our government”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/ex...c-leak-source/
    Of course he will get pardoned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Don't you have to be charged and convicted of something first to get a pardon? What crime has he committed in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Are you saying that Trump and Assange are both in it together regarding some grand conspiracy? I'm only just getting my head around the idea that Antifa may possibly be a bunch of Communists. Man, this is all so complicated

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't you have to be charged and convicted of something first to get a pardon? What crime has he committed in the US?
    Quite probably, they planned on charging him though so I assume they mean they wont bother now?
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/20/po...ges/index.html

Good timing if that's the case, should save them some paperwork.

Are you saying that Trump and Assange are both in it together regarding some grand conspiracy? I'm only just getting my head around the idea that Antifa may possibly be a bunch of Communists. Man, this is all so complicated
    Like I said before, if you had something to leak would you go to wiki-leaks? well advertised in the mainstream media as the go to guy?

It's not complicated at all, every group are Communists

Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide indicted on 4 counts

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-4-counts.html

Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide indicted on 4 counts

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-4-counts.html
    Was this the "hacking" story you were referencing a while back? Where are we with any charges?

Was this the "hacking" story you were referencing a while back? Where are we with any charges?
    The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.

The fightback begins ... http://uk.businessinsider.com/assang...ruption-2017-8

A voice of reason.

Or maybe somebody who shares your viewpoint?

My favourite part was the bit where she spent most of the video telling us it racial division is a myth and everything is fine and dandy, then spent the last bit saying about how the system is designed to oppress black people.

Make your mind up ya daft bint - are you victims or not?

"Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros".

Please help me as your response just seems to be more slogans. Out of all of this what should I be worried about? Let's start with the German Elections as they don't seem to have happened yet so there may be enough time for well informed people to stop bad things happening!
    Textbook Gluey here.

Gets pushed for some actual substance, realises he has nothing to offer so directs the thread on a different tangent.

Posts a video that doesn't really say a lot, post a link to something that doesn't really say a lot, implies that there's something huge about to happen but doesn't really say a lot, tells us all that we need to open our eyes to the truth, tells us that he knows the truth nudge nudge wink wink, gets pushed for some actual substance, realises he has nothing to offer so directs the thread on a different tangent.........repeat to fade.

Gluey, why not save us all the inevitable endless merry go round of the next 10 pages and tell us what it is you claim to know? No links, no insinuation, no laughing smilies, no cryptic vague tittle tattle, just a basic assessment in plain English of your actual opinion on what it is you claim to know that others are failing to see. That way we can all sit back, watch how things play out and see just how accurate your assesment of the big picture really is.

Over to you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Or maybe somebody who shares your viewpoint?

My favourite part was the bit where she spent most of the video telling us it racial division is a myth and everything is fine and dandy, then spent the last bit saying about how the system is designed to oppress black people.

Make your mind up ya daft bint - are you victims or not?
    That bit at the end about education and prisons in America treating blacks badly, she says we won't hear the media talk about that. But I've heard plenty about it...Don't know how, must have been implanted in my brain while I slept as apparently it wasn't newspapers, TV or tinternet.

The police in Charlotteville stood by when events kicked-off, and they even withdrew from the scene according to this reporter

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5539975594001/#sp=show-clips

The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.

The fightback begins ... http://uk.businessinsider.com/assang...ruption-2017-8
    You did read the Fox News report?

Attorney Christopher Gowen told Fox News that federal authorities have no evidence of misconduct by Awan relating to his IT duties.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Textbook Gluey here.

Gets pushed for some actual substance, realises he has nothing to offer so directs the thread on a different tangent.

Posts a video that doesn't really say a lot, post a link to something that doesn't really say a lot, implies that there's something huge about to happen but doesn't really say a lot, tells us all that we need to open our eyes to the truth, tells us that he knows the truth nudge nudge wink wink, gets pushed for some actual substance, realises he has nothing to offer so directs the thread on a different tangent.........repeat to fade.

Gluey, why not save us all the inevitable endless merry go round of the next 10 pages and tell us what it is you claim to know? No links, no insinuation, no laughing smilies, no cryptic vague tittle tattle, just a basic assessment in plain English of your actual opinion on what it is you claim to know that others are failing to see. That way we can all sit back, watch how things play out and see just how accurate your assesment of the big picture really is.

Over to you.....
    You have a brain, use it and think for yourself

You did read the Fox News report?

Attorney Christopher Gowen told Fox News that federal authorities have no evidence of misconduct by Awan relating to his IT duties.
    Yes I read it. I also wrote above that "The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing". I think that should clear up any confusion.

Yes I read it. I also wrote above that "The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing". I think that should clear up any confusion.
    So on some issues you are unable to form a judgment until the FBI or DoJ press charges but when charges are pressed following an investigation of the available evidence it is down to soft pedalling. Exhausting stuff this conspiracy theorising it never seems to provide closure!

Its a nice little game you've got going here. When pressures on and your cupboard is empty you say:

For the pizzagate stuff:
    Conclusive evidence = prosecutions or the published findings from an official public enquiry. Neither have happened, so in the meantime all outcomes are inconclusive in my opinion.
    Or the terrorist in Charlottesville:
    Like I said above I'm waiting for the FBI/DOJ to look into this before I make any comments. There seems to be a lot more going on than what the media are reporting.
    But when the authorities do speak and it's the 'wrong' answer we have:

Well, we gave the usual winking and wise noddings going on but no substance. Groundhog Day!

There will if course be a few 'told you so's bandied about in the undetermined future, despite nothing the fact that nothing of substance has been said here - by anybody.

Gluey is absolutely right we have to use our own minds, and that includes ignoring those who pretend to know, but have little to offer when pressed. ;)

The Trump dinner-dating Anchor from Murdochs Fox News has tweeted something excitedly.

Personally, I'll wait and see if it comes to anything before getting as excited as some clearly are.
    It may well get exciting. It may be more bullocks.

So on some issues you are unable to form a judgment until the FBI or DoJ press charges but when charges are pressed following an investigation of the available evidence it is down to soft pedalling. Exhausting stuff this conspiracy theorising it never seems to provide closure!
    You can attack me personally as much as you want, but you won't stop any of these events happening. The thing is, we all have access to the same information, but all you saw was the Russians and more Russians. You need to realise that the problem is with the functionion of your brain and nothing to do with me. You are easily led.

The word is conclusive evidence. Hillary got away without charge regarding her email server, but many people know what she did. That's why Congress have opened a new investigation. Corruption and collision is a very big problem.

Well, we gave the usual winking and wise noddings going on but no substance. Groundhog Day!

There will if course be a few 'told you so's bandied about in the undetermined future, despite nothing the fact that nothing of substance has been said here - by anybody.

Gluey is absolutely right we have to use our own minds, and that includes ignoring those who pretend to know, but have little to offer when pressed. ;)

The Trump dinner-dating Anchor from Murdochs Fox News has tweeted something excitedly.

Personally, I'll wait and see if it comes to anything before getting as excited as some clearly are.
    It may well get exciting. It may be more bullocks.
    Hannity has been "tick tocking" so long that he seems to be auditioning for Big Ben's replacement. That said a counter attack of some description appears to be in the pipeline given the corner that Trump has backed himself into. Interesting to see its substance.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Its a nice little game you've got going here. When pressures on and your cupboard is empty you say:

For the pizzagate stuff:

Or the terrorist in Charlottesville:

But when the authorities do speak and it's the 'wrong' answer we have:
    You need to factor in corruption and collision. Your thesis only works if the system is sqeaky clean.

You have a brain, use it and think for yourself
    So nothing to offer then?

As I suspected.