+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 115 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1565105106107108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,450 of 3512

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

  1. #3421

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    All about him again. In his head his admistration is better then Lincoln’s, Roosevelt’s, Kennedy’s Reagan etc etc etc
    Deluded fantasist

  2. #3422

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    All about him again. In his head his admistration is better then Lincoln’s, Roosevelt’s, Kennedy’s Reagan etc etc etc
    Deluded fantasist
    It was a room full of globalists, I think Trump trolling them has gone right over your head

  3. #3423

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It was a room full of globalists, I think Trump trolling them has gone right over your head
    I think your adoration of Trump is so ingrained you can’t see he’s made a twat of himself.
    Expect an angry tweet later from DT😉

  4. #3424

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I think your adoration of Trump is so ingrained you can’t see he’s made a twat of himself.
    Expect an angry tweet later from DT😉
    Just pointing out the obvious

  5. #3425

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Trump does standup, and has the globalists rolling in the aisles.


  6. #3426

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    All about him again. In his head his admistration is better then Lincoln’s, Roosevelt’s, Kennedy’s Reagan etc etc etc
    Deluded fantasist
    I did say when he was elected that he will either be the greatest president in American history or the worst, and I still stand by that. So which country laughed at him? It sounded isolated from the video, although his response did create genuine laughter around the room. I'm guessing whoever it was won't be forgotton. Regarding the speech, I think it's fair to say that it wasn't music to the ears for all the globalists in the room.

  7. #3427

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    GEORGE SOROS FUNDED FUSION GPS, HIS SPOKESMAN CONFIRMS

    https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/26/g...ed-fusion-gps/

  8. #3428

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    They were saying boo-urns.

    Trump: I was in front of a large group of highly professional people, most of whom are from either other countries or the United Nations, people that aren't big into clapping, applauding, smiling, and I heard a little rustle as I said our country is now stronger than ever before. It is true. I mean it is true. I heard a little rustle, and I said, it is true. And I heard smiles. I said, I didn't know there would be—they weren't laughing at me, they were laughing with me. We had fun. That was not laughing at me. So the fake news said, people laughed at President Trump. They didn't laugh at me. People had a good time with me. We were doing it together. We had a good time. They respect what I've done. The United States is respected again.
    Plenty more rambling here:

    https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/571456/

  9. #3429

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    The US has a President who can hear smiles then - is there no beginning to this man's talents?

  10. #3430

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    DT’s press conference referring to a Kurdish reporter as ‘Mr Kurd’
    Real classy .....😂😂😂

  11. #3431

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    DT’s press conference referring to a Kurdish reporter as ‘Mr Kurd’
    Real classy .....������
    What's wrong with that Mr Irish?

  12. #3432

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Did Australian Diplomat – and Possibly Other Foreign Allies – Share Intel on Trump?

    Former Australian Ambassador Alexander Downer evaded questions during a recent BBC interview regarding suggestions made by George Papadopoulos that Downer may have been recording his conversations in an effort to spy on the then-Trump campaign volunteer.

    The answers to those questions would be significant because they would reveal the extent of other nation’s efforts in cooperating with the FBI’s counterintelligence operation on President Donald Trump’s campaign, say U.S. officials that spoke to SaraACarter.com. The information–if it was used–would be part of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant’s package of evidence presented to the secret court, said one former and one current U.S. official.

    ..

    https://saraacarter.com/did-australi...ntel-on-trump/

  13. #3433

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What's wrong with that Mr Irish?
    I was expecting your reply and I haven’t been disappointed 😂

    I thought it was hilarious, reminded me of the press conference Homer Simpson gave about not going to the Planet of the Apes 😂😂

    I’d probably be cringing if i was American though

  14. #3434

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Presumably they only asked democrats.

    Global image of US is historically bad under Trump, says poll
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rump-says-poll

  15. #3435

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Presumably they only asked democrats.



    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rump-says-poll
    Lardy & The Guardian, a match made in heaven

  16. #3436

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    The body which conducted the poll

    http://www.pewglobal.org/2018/10/01/...ng-key-allies/

    is "nonpartisan" according to Wikipedia.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pew_Research_Center

  17. #3437

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The body which conducted the poll

    http://www.pewglobal.org/2018/10/01/...ng-key-allies/

    is "nonpartisan" according to Wikipedia.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pew_Research_Center
    But if the village idiot who lives on the politics forum is to be believed, the only people who criticise Trump are democrats. Seems there's a lot of democrats who live outside the US.

  18. #3438

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The body which conducted the poll

    http://www.pewglobal.org/2018/10/01/...ng-key-allies/

    is "nonpartisan" according to Wikipedia.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pew_Research_Center
    Would that be the "nonpartisan" Wikipedia that you are referring to? I won't believe you until you provide a Snopes link

  19. #3439
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,879
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Would that be the "nonpartisan" Wikipedia that you are referring to? I won't believe you until you provide a Snopes link
    Have you seen that facebook are now trying to divert people to snopes before they share things?

  20. #3440

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Would that be the "nonpartisan" Wikipedia that you are referring to? I won't believe you until you provide a Snopes link
    Sorry, I'm a bit out of touch I'm afraid - is Wikipedia part of the Fabian Society, Liberal, Democratic Party, etc, etc, etc Cabal that is really running things or not this week?

  21. #3441

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sorry, I'm a bit out of touch I'm afraid - is Wikipedia part of the Fabian Society, Liberal, Democratic Party, etc, etc, etc Cabal that is really running things or not this week?
    I think Mike needs to make the smileys a bit bigger

  22. #3442

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    George Papadopoulos is going off on one

    https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19

  23. #3443

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    George Papadopoulos is going off on one

    https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19

    I wouldn’t trust to munch what a convicted criminal has to say Wales Bales

  24. #3444

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I wouldn’t trust to munch what a convicted criminal has to say Wales Bales
    I don't don't trust anyone but there is something to it because they asked Trump not to release the FISA application data.

  25. #3445

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

    "Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump's campaign.

    Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee's private law firm.

    That's the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

    The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign."

    https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40...dossier-before

  26. #3446

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

    "Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump's campaign.

    Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee's private law firm.

    That's the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

    The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign."

    https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40...dossier-before
    You left out the best bit

    "my source said"

  27. #3447

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    You left out the best bit

    "my source said"
    "By John Solomon
    Opinion Contributor"

  28. #3448

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    You left out the best bit

    "my source said"
    No, you left out the best bit, their timeline is destroyed! Talking of of sources, this whole BS narrative was built on anonymous sources that were used by the New York Times and Washington Post to construct the Trump Russia Collusion Delusion. Are you going to learn anything from this, or are you going to continue drinking the Kool-Aid? You need to develop some self-awareness, so that you can place yourself in the space between what is reality, and what you are being told is reality. Can you do it, or is it your goal to just become another lardy?

  29. #3449

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "By John Solomon
    Opinion Contributor"
    "By lardy
    Propagandist in Chief"

  30. #3450

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No, you left out the best bit, their timeline is destroyed! Talking of of sources, this whole BS narrative was built on anonymous sources that were used by the New York Times and Washington Post to construct the Trump Russia Collusion Delusion. Are you going to learn anything from this, or are you going to continue drinking the Kool-Aid? You need to develop some self-awareness, so that you can place yourself in the space between what is reality, and what you are being told is reality. Can you do it, or is it your goal to just become another lardy?
    If true then I would agree with you. It may well be true, it may not be. Quoting an unnamed source does not make it a fact.

    Self awareness, ffs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •