+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Incredible, they really do anything to get rid of him ,other than via the ballot box , I wonder why, don't they trust the electorate, surely these wonderful squeaky clean Democrats will fly into power 🤣😂

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Incredible, they really do anything to get rid of him ,other than via the ballot box , I wonder why, don't they trust the electorate, surely these wonderful squeaky clean Democrats will fly into power ����
    What are you talking about now?

Ah, another Nelson case study.

In December the OIG report found that the investigation was not biased, its initiation was justified and there was no evidence to support the Trump-led charge that his campaign and administration was being spied upon.

It did find 17 procedural errors by the FBI. Christopher Wray in his response to the report on January 10th said:

“The FBI has the utmost respect for this court, and deeply regrets the errors and omissions identified by the OIG [Office of the Inspector General]. The OIG Report and the affiliated Rule 13(a) letters describe conduct that is unacceptable and unrepresentative of the FBI as an institution. FISA is an indispensable tool in national security investigations, and in recognition of our duty of candor to the court, and our responsibilities to the American people, the FBI is committed to working with the court and [Department of Justice] to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the FISA process.”

The OANN video of 10th January in response to the letter embedded in the Q supporting tweet has the headline:

FBI admits illegal wiretapping of President Trump, issues apology

This is not true but I guess that's not the point. In a meme in the video it stated:

In a statement to the FISA court, Wray writes that the FBI’s behavior surveilling the Trump campaign was “unacceptable and unrepresentative of the FBI as an institution,” and that “the FBI deeply regrets the errors and omissions identified by” the Inspector General — errors and omissions that allowed the FBI to continue to surveil what we have now learned [were] completely innocent Trump associates like Carter Page, George Papadopoulos and Gen. Mike Flynn.

There is that phrase again now taken out of context to look like the words wrapped around it by OANN were part of the statement rather than fake news.

Seventeen days later Nelson's Q boys...not the speediest tools in the box,finally catch up and translate this bull further into:

Head of @FBI Dr.Wray, Sent a Letter APOLOGIZING for the ILLEGAL WIRETAPPING of PRESIDENT TRUMP/ Then candidate Donald J.Trump, Cater Page, G.P. and @GenFlynn!!! Do you know how big this is? BOOMERANG BABY! #Qanon #ImpeachmentSham

Nelson, thinking he is ahead of the fake news rather than a few weeks behind tails this with "Bloody conspiracists!!!!!"

We have been here a number of times before but I guess Pavlovian behaviour is not going to be modified overnight. Still it impressed the odd gin-soaked insomniac so probably worth the effort of looking silly to everybody else!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    errors and omissions that allowed the FBI to continue to surveil what we have now learned [were] completely innocent Trump associates like Carter Page, George Papadopoulos and Gen. Mike Flynn.
    This is my favourite part of the video. It's the literal fake news that the right say that they hate - yet they lap it up when it's on their side. "completely innocent".... yet the facts dictate that at least two of them were guilty of breaking certain laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This is my favourite part of the video. It's the literal fake news that the right say that they hate - yet they lap it up when it's on their side. "completely innocent".... yet the facts dictate that at least two of them were guilty of breaking certain laws.
    What laws did they break?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What laws did they break?
    Certain laws 👍🤣

Heisenberg

Certain laws 👍🤣
    Lol!

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/07/64553...=1580239488522

https://www.axios.com/michael-flynn-...712b3da78.html

F**king idiots 😂😂😂

Charged with lying to liars

Again, you don't need to always reply if you have nothing worthwhile to say - I've just noticed what you say is your location, I wouldn't say it was very appropriate given your "it made sense in my head at the time" defence of what you said about the woman you call Mrs Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Again, you don't need to always reply if you have nothing worthwhile to say
    The people who accused them of lying were economical with the truth themselves, which Heisenberg failed to mention.

Stable genius

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Stable genius

What am I missing here? He's very clearly and eloquently said "provided to shield and shelter crimibdbhgberhgjwfnl look. Look. Wait"

Crazy Nancy is the one with speech issues, not Donald Trump.

What am I missing here? He's very clearly and eloquently said "provided to shield and shelter crimibdbhgberhgjwfnl look. Look. Wait"

Crazy Nancy is the one with speech issues, not Donald Trump.

I also remember Team Trump on here talking about H Clinton slurring and not being fit to be president because of it - they're strangely quiet on Trump's many tongue twisters.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

I also remember Team Trump on here talking about H Clinton slurring and not being fit to be president because of it - they're strangely quiet on Trump's many tongue twisters.
    If I'm not mistaken... I think the rule for everything goes: "It doesn't count if it's Trump".

Whilst not claiming to be an expert on American law I can confidently state that on the charge sheet that was read out it didn’t say

‘Lying to liars’

This is their defence? Blimey.

tbf Something factual from you for once. Here was your reaction in a post you started called Michael Flynn Guilty:

Just rewards for lying to the president and his team

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42192080

Heisenberg

tbf Something factual from you for once. Here was your reaction in a post you started called Michael Flynn Guilty:

You make it look like child's play

Apparently he was pushed into it by the liars on the other side. I always suspected he was innocent, so I don't know what he was playing at when he refused to withdraw his guilty plea. Maybe he was framed after all?

Heisenberg

Meme:

y9hmxcsnttd41.jpg

Emoji:

Apparently he was pushed into it by the liars on the other side. I always suspected he was innocent, so I don't know what he was playing at when he refused to withdraw his guilty plea. Maybe he was framed after all?
    Apparently.....suspected.......maybe, really jumping off that fence with both feet on this one then. I see Flynn is still playing the martyr to his adoring and gullible audience before the judge fillets him and his lawyer for their little charade next month.

So, saying "just reward for lying to the President and his team" while suspecting he was innocent was just you covering your bet presumably? Anyway, I'm sure it all made sense in your head at the time.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, saying "just reward for lying to the President and his team" while suspecting he was innocent was just you covering your bet presumably? Anyway, I'm sure it all made sense in your head at the time.

Apparently.....suspected.......maybe, really jumping off that fence with both feet on this one then. I see Flynn is still playing the martyr to his adoring and gullible audience before the judge fillets him and his lawyer for their little charade next month.
    If you remember I spent two years saying he was innocent. Even the judge asked him if he wanted to withdraw his plea, but he seemed hell-bent on sticking to the guilty plea, so I can't argue with that!