+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Can't wait. When are these bombshells dropping?
    The bombshell is the Trump Russia Collusion media runaround was a hoax. Maybe it was an experiment to see how long they string along the lesser critical thinking people amongst us

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The bombshell is the Trump Russia Collusion media runaround was a hoax. Maybe it was an experiment to see how long they string along the less critical thinkers amongst us
    Well it's been about a year since you predicted the storm was due to hit the coast so I guess you are still swimming around the bottom of a petri dish!

Well it's been about a year since you predicted the storm was due to hit the coast so I guess you are still swimming around the bottom of a petri dish!
    I agree, they could have got on with it a little bit quicker, but at least we have had a glimpse of how governments work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people.

I agree, they could have got on with it a little bit quicker, but at least we have had a glimpse of how governments work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people.
    For the benefit of doubt, how in this instance did the US government work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people?

For the benefit of doubt, how in this instance did the US government work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people?
    I may be mistaken, but I thought it had already been established that they used some trickery to get the FISA warrents that were used to surveil the Trump team, and when that failed they launched their insurance policy. Obviously your favourite media outlets may have a different version of events!

I may be mistaken, but I thought it had already been established that they used some trickery to get the FISA warrents that were used to surveil the Trump team, and when that failed they launched their insurance policy. Obviously your favourite media outlets may have a different version of events!
    As someone who only deals in facts I can't see how you could be mistaken so just pass on the evidence that the US government used trickery to get the FISA warrants and details of the proven insurance policy and we can all eat humble pie. In the meantime you can also explain why a couple of days after ordering the declassification of the relevant documents Donny has kicked this into the long grass. The latest Nunes memo for the gullible and easily seduced perhaps?