+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There was no election on the horizon when investigators started their action. Trump, his lawyers and his puppies in the DoJ have fought requests for the records all the way through every court up to the Supreme Court, who sided with Vance. He is now fighting all the way back down to play down the clock. Even though a sitting President can't be prosecuted.

I know The Lone Gunman called you thick as mince, or something similar but whenever you post your own thoughts rather than just cut and paste someone else's I do wonder whether he has a point.
    Says the bloke who pedalled the Steele dossier, Russia collusion, obstruction of justice and impeachment hoaxes

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Says the bloke who pedalled the Steele dossier, Russia collusion, obstruction of justice and impeachment hoaxes
    Person Man Woman Camera TV

Person Man Woman Camera TV
    An interesting little thread from your nemesis, it looks like he had to educate the Durham investigative team when he met with them earlier today. Are you still certain that he is just a clueless nobody who runs a random blog on the internet?

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/s...22788985524225

An interesting little thread from your nemesis, it looks like he had to educate the Durham investigative team when he met with them earlier today. Are you still certain that he is just a clueless nobody who runs a random blog on the internet?

You read that into his incoherent ramblings. Well done you.

Even some of his staunchest disciples are abandoning him and he is being ridiculed by other right wing twitter sites but I am sure you will stick to the end.

Example

So all this build up and all we get is some tweets? Great.

You read that into his incoherent ramblings. Well done you.

Even some of his staunchest disciples are abandoning him and he is being ridiculed by other right wing twitter sites but I am sure you will stick to the end.

Example

So all this build up and all we get is some tweets? Great.
    You have to hope that is true, otherwise he will have made you look like an absolute idiot

I actually get my info from other sources, but I am sure there are some elements of collaboration and verification between the serious investigators regarding the bigger picture.

You have to hope that is true, otherwise he will have made you look like an absolute idiot

I actually get my info from other sources, but I am sure there are some elements of collaboration and verification between the serious investigators regarding the bigger picture.
    Nice try to spread your bet given the bullets your boy is getting. If your other sources were the ones you based your assertions that Mueller went through Trump's financial records with a fine tooth comb and gave a clean bill of health and that there are things called verified and unverified postal ballots then I would be a bit circumspect about them as well.

Nice try to spread your bet given the bullets your boy is getting. If your other sources were the ones you based your assertions that Mueller went through Trump's financial records with a fine tooth comb and gave a clean bill of health and that there are things called verified and unverified postal ballots then I would be a bit circumspect about them as well.
    They aleady have all the info, real or manufactured, the trouble is they have to be careful how they legitimise the information that they are not supposed have or know about.

Posting random news links alongside sarcastic comments is just not good enough, as it makes you come across as somebody who doesn't know what they are talking about.