+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its like an irritating rash ,you put some cream on it , however it keeps reappearing , for no bloody reason , however as it's so small and insignificant, it's hardly worth scratching.
    I hope your rash gets better soon

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hope your rash gets better soon
    Oh dear, swamp are throwing each other under the bus, IMO the terminus will be named Stop 44 although CNN may try and limit it to Brennan, how many on here will own their comments of the past 145 pages ? still a bit of time to go but the information flow is increasing, tick tock

Collins to blame and there is a shed load to get released Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Impeac, Impea, Impe, Imp, Im, I, arghh f@ck it not bothering

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Oh dear, swamp are throwing each other under the bus, IMO the terminus will be named Stop 44 although CNN may try and limit it to Brennan, how many on here will own their comments of the past 145 pages ? still a bit of time to go but the information flow is increasing, tick tock

Collins to blame and there is a shed load to get released Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Impeac, Impea, Impe, Imp, Im, I, arghh f@ck it not bothering
    I have no doubt it will happen as I confidently predicted on here well over two years ago. Not only will they have to own their comments, but they will also have to own their behaviour. The tactics used have been quite dispicable, and have included smears, slurs, ridicule and misappropriated claims of allegiance, etc. It was a really poor show from those who should know better.

Oh Dear what a shame.
    LP.jpg

Oh Dear what a shame.
    LP.jpg
    What!!!!! Was he in on it too?

OMG!! Not that as well???

The new Senate judiciary chairman speaks about the latest developments..

Some chap on CNN,just stated Trump is a evil mastermind, are the people real

It looks like the version of events I outlined on here over two years ago wasn't so far fetched after all. Under the circumstances, I think the appointment of a 2nd special counsel would be the correct course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Some chap on CNN,just stated Trump is a evil mastermind, are the people real
    Some bloke just asked "Is Michelle Michael", it was Obama's brother The world is going mad!

Don't know how I missed it, but this is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Don't know how I missed it, but this is hilarious

Impeach him for collusion! He gave a foreign company Samsung, a competative advantage over the American company Apple Inc. and we have it all on film!!

The new AG backs Trump's first presidential veto.

Senate Judiciary oversight news..

Graham says he’ll probe 25th Amendment discussions between McCabe, Rosenstein

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...nstein-1223370

BTW make a note of the 14th & 15th in your diary.
    What happened? I think I missed the firework display!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    **** all as usual😂

Tune in for next months ‘it’s going to happen on the ........I’m telling you’

The Steele deposition was unsealed. It's being redacted, but we have already learnt that two of the sources for the dossier were Clinton affiliated Ukrainians! I still can't work out why you and your partners in crime willingly support the crooks instead of the good guys

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    **** all as usual��

Tune in for next months ‘it’s going to happen on the ........I’m telling you’
    The wheels of justice turn slowly when the bad guys are running the show!

The Steele deposition was unsealed. It's being redacted, but we have already learnt that two of the sources for the dossier were Clinton affiliated Ukrainians! I still can't work out why you and your partners in crime willingly support the crooks instead of the good guys
    So in short nothing remotely warranting your excitable forecast and a judge partially releasing a deposition in a lawsuit by a Russian against Buzzfeed is the only thing remotely linked to your quirky interests that you could point to that happened on the 14/15th.

So in short nothing remotely warranting your excitable forecast and a judge partially releasing a deposition in a lawsuit by a Russian against Buzzfeed is the only thing remotely linked to your quirky interests that you could point to that happened on the 14/15th.
    Two depositions were unsealed. We are still waiting for the Steele deposition. This is the other one..

Deposition Reveals Late Senator McCain’s Role in Spygate Scandal

https://www.theepochtimes.com/deposi...l_2840198.html

Two depositions were unsealed. We are still waiting for the Steele deposition. This is the other one..

Deposition Reveals Late Senator McCain’s Role in Spygate Scandal

https://www.theepochtimes.com/deposi...l_2840198.html
    I guess when you have so little you get your excitement where you can. I certainly won't remember...sorry forget.. the bombshells of the Ides of March in a hurry!

I guess when you have so little you get your excitement where you can. I certainly won't remember...sorry forget.. the bombshells of the Ides of March in a hurry!
    I wouldn't expect anything less from somebody who constantly obfuscates the truth at every opportunity, but don't forget the Mounties always get their man

The bloke you constantly deride isn't even sure if Steele was the one who actually wrote the dossier! If he's right, you are going to look even more clueless