+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No brainer to stoke up a nuclear crisis to move your approval ratings from 36% to the 40s I would have thought
    If it all goes well...

It could be nothing more than that.
    While he may have looked like he simply handled it poorly (so far) to some of us reserved Brits, quite possibly it looks like mighty fine stuff to a greater proportion of his own electorate.

Kim Jong-un would need to be on-board surely - in order to mitigate the risk of something super crazy occurring out of misunderstanding or knee-jerk, which would then require a response in turn?
    If they are on board I guess NK get some kind of benefit - sanctions lifted or whatever - in lieu of playing nice.

Like a few others here I often have to remind myself that Trump is indeed US president. My own theory is two bored stupid globalist big hitters (say a Rothschild and a Rockefeller) struck a 'Changing Places' type bet some years back. One maintained he could ensure (literally) any US citizen be elected president without having to resort to any ballot rigging. The other stated he couldn't whereby he was asked to take the one dollar bet and name his worst possible choice. Of course, he chose this stupefyingly ridiculous character Donald Trump and lost the wager.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    If it all goes well...

It could be nothing more than that.
    While he may have looked like he simply handled it poorly (so far) to some of us reserved Brits, quite possibly it looks like mighty fine stuff to a greater proportion of his own electorate.

Kim Jong-un would need to be on-board surely - in order to mitigate the risk of something super crazy occurring out of misunderstanding or knee-jerk, which would then require a response in turn?
    If they are on board I guess NK get some kind of benefit - sanctions lifted or whatever - in lieu of playing nice.
    If only chocolate cake could talk. Xi is the regional power broker, so nothing is going down without his involvement in the matter.