+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    :tbg:
    May your god go with you .

Re: Movers supplies discount code Movers mission bc

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Never mind the Trump concentrate on the Watford game ,which I believe your at ,awful weather for it though

You got enough on your plate today leave the Trumpness/Brexit stuff to the settees fans ,lets hope the seats say where they should be on the trip. ?
    Should have stayed in and talked bollocks on here instead!

Re: Movers supplies discount code Movers mission bc

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Should have stayed in and talked bollocks on here instead!
    Indeed it is very therapeutic , I await the next pearl of wisdom.

Back in the right Fred!!!!, General Flynn today, this is the marker of the alleged collusion possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    May your god go with you .
    god-ganesh-other.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Back in the right Fred!!!!, General Flynn today, this is the marker of the alleged collusion possibly.
    Which bit did you like best?

Was it:

a) the judge getting Flynn to publicly admit he knew that lying to the FBI was illegal:
    b) the judge getting Flynn to publicly admit he was guilty of a crime;
    c) the judge telling Flynn that arguably he let his country down;
    d) the judge telling Flynn that he undermined everything that the US flag stood for;
    e) the judge asking the Prosecutor whether Flynn could be charged with treason;
    f) the judge not hiding his disgust and disdain for the offences that Flynn admitted;
    g) the judge giving Flynn 90 days to undertake further co-operation with Mueller or face a prison sentence;
    h) all of the above or
    i) none of the above?

A view of the Flynn procedings from a lawyer who was present in the courtroom..

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mnxeOwrpmoGX

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A view of the Flynn procedings from a lawyer who was present in the courtroom..

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mnxeOwrpmoGX
    The guy certainly likes context. Here is a bit more context on what "the lawyer" likes to do in his spare time!

https://medium.com/@willchamberlain/...q-1d984a20aa67

I know it must be galling for you because you have gone the full nine yards on the Flynn was set up, Flynn won't go to court, Flynn will be let off and never get to court, the judge will halt this because of the set up.

In the meantime he pleaded guilty and entered into co-operation with Mueller during 19 separate interviews and handed over thousands of documents relating to an on-going investigation that is still to conclude (details totally redacted in the Mueller mitigation plea on Flynn's behalf).

Now Flynn gets excoriated by a judge who has a reputation for filleting prosecutors if they get their law wrong and sends Flynn away to sharpen his cooperation pencil some more if he wants to have any chance of avoiding a custodial sentence. Yet in WB land that is all nonsense because a lawyer that arranges MAGA meets in Trump hotels as a leisure activity says so.

What with your Clinton Foundation "whistle-blower" story in ashes whilst Trump's Foundation is being closed after an investigation found that it was being used for the Trump's personal use rather than charitable causes then not a great couple of weeks for the evidence and fact free bull you consume in vast quantities.

The guy certainly likes context. Here is a bit more context on what "the lawyer" likes to do in his spare time!

https://medium.com/@willchamberlain/...q-1d984a20aa67
    a) is he a lawyer?
    b) was he in the courtroom?
    c) all of the above or
    d) none of the above?

a) is he a lawyer?
    c) all of the above or
    d) none of the above?

Sooooooooo

In a nutshell the MAGA version of Cilla Black is right and the judge and the facts aren’t WB I’m summising from your post?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Sooooooooo

In a nutshell the MAGA version of Cilla Black is right and the judge and the facts aren’t WB I’m summising from your post?
    Maybe just read the court transcript, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Sooooooooo

You are more likely to get a straight answer out of Sajid Javid on whether May's immigration target has been ditched.

a) is he a lawyer?
    c) all of the above or
    d) none of the above?

That would be c) all of the above. Now have a go at mine.

That would be c) all of the above. Now have a go at mine.
    I don't even know where to start with yours

I don't even know where to start with yours
    You don't have to plead incompetence it's plain to anyone blessed with the ability to read

Which bit did you like best?

Was it:

a) the judge getting Flynn to publicly admit he knew that lying to the FBI was illegal:
    b) the judge getting Flynn to publicly admit he was guilty of a crime;
    c) the judge telling Flynn that arguably he let his country down;
    d) the judge telling Flynn that he undermined everything that the US flag stood for;
    e) the judge asking the Prosecutor whether Flynn could be charged with treason;
    f) the judge not hiding his disgust and disdain for the offences that Flynn admitted;
    g) the judge giving Flynn 90 days to undertake further co-operation with Mueller or face a prison sentence;
    h) all of the above or
    i) none of the above?

Not had much time to read about this, the snippets I have read, I believe this to be the beginning of the end for the current president, additionally there is generally a 36 hour rule for any meaningful outcome (regarding this president), this is the time that CNN et al, orgasm and spin what they can, after the 36 hours, the nuts and bolts eventually surface, Trumps base are sniping each other and many frightened to death to make a comment until QAnon has commented, the topic is now, who are the Democrats going to allow to challenge in 2020, will they allow it to be democratic, or will the steal be in play again I'd like it to be a woman but not HRC, having the 1st female president and not her would be kinda sweet

Not had much time to read about this, the snippets I have read, I believe this to be the beginning of the end for the current president, additionally there is generally a 36 hour rule for any meaningful outcome (regarding this president), this is the time that CNN et al, orgasm and spin what they can, after the 36 hours, the nuts and bolts eventually surface, Trumps base are sniping each other and many frightened to death to make a comment until QAnon has commented, the topic is now, who are the Democrats going to allow to challenge in 2020, will they allow it to be democratic, or will the steal be in play again I'd like it to be a woman but not HRC, having the 1st female president and not her would be kinda sweet

I’ve disagreed with a lot you’ve said Nelson previously but I agree with you in that I hope the democrats go for a woman and it’s not HRC.

Obviously my answer is based on watching Veep on Sky Atlantic 😂

maxine waters

pulling us troops out of syria

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    maxine waters

I was being serious!!!!!, Clinton Feinstein, Pelosi Waters etc. need to get the F out, the damage inflicted by these will only be measured in years to come, Ocasio-Cortez seems to be the new face on the block and being pushed, although she appears to be a bit outside the swamp rats, if she can put up with the back stabbing for the next three years and stay clear of the Bush/Clinton dynasty, tidy up her speaking then maybe, Nikki Haley may have a stab at it from the other mob, seeing an inauguration of a woman with Clinton watching on seething

I was being serious!!!!!, Clinton Feinstein, Pelosi Waters etc. need to get the F out, the damage inflicted by these will only be measured in years to come, Ocasio-Cortez seems to be the new face on the block and being pushed, although she appears to be a bit outside the swamp rats, if she can put up with the back stabbing for the next three years and stay clear of the Bush/Clinton dynasty, tidy up her speaking then maybe, Nikki Haley may have a stab at it from the other mob, seeing an inauguration of a woman with Clinton watching on seething
    Nikki Haley would be a good shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    pulling us troops out of syria
    Isn't causing world peace an impeachable offence? Lock him up!

Isn't causing world peace an impeachable offence? Lock him up!
    there's going be locking up after xmas.but it aint gonna be trump.lots of locking up bye the size of the prison barge.

HOW THE FBI RAN AN ILLEGAL COUNTERINTELLIGENCE MASQUERADE IN PLOT TO GET TRUMP

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/20/f...ligence-trump/

HOW THE FBI RAN AN ILLEGAL COUNTERINTELLIGENCE MASQUERADE IN PLOT TO GET TRUMP

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/20/f...ligence-trump/
    Its criminal how they are treating a man who is bring jobs and pride back to the USA , stopped old loopy Kim firing his rockets, brought a kidnapped USA citizen home from N Korea , wagged his finger at old Putin boy , told Saudi they were guilty of murder , bringing home troops to their families , told California how to stop fires , told Mrs May she was not strong enough with Europe , never says much about JC , brought the fake news boys to heel ,unemployment down ,taxes cuts ,wall going up ,growth in the rust belt at last .

Whats not to admire ??