+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    The net is closing in..
    Their downfall will be the hiring of people who make lardy & cyril look smart

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    50 tweets or retweets in the past 24 hours. Obviously not a busy job.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...ey-white-house

Priorities, as always. Trump meets with the head of twitter to complain about his number of followers dropping. A 'significant portion' of the meeting, according to the report.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...ey-white-house

Priorities, as always. Trump meets with the head of twitter to complain about his number of followers dropping. A 'significant portion' of the meeting, according to the report.
    It was a very important meeting. Social media companies are acting like news organisations and they are not regulated as such. Twitter are also censoring legitimate debate in favour of a particular agenda. You may want to live in conditions similar to the cold war era Soviet Union, but many people don't.

George Papadopoulos gives his side of the story, and it's a lot different to the one that lardy and the MSM were pedaling incessantly

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    George Papadopoulos gives his side of the story, and it's a lot different to the one that lardy and the MSM were pedaling incessantly

He’s also a convicted criminal so his character is somewhat blemished.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He’s also a convicted criminal so his character is somewhat blemished.
    That is a valid point, but he may have also been stitched up, which is entirely possible given what is now coming out. Flynn could have also been a victim of dirty tricks. I know his son was threatened with FARA related charges, which is a nothing offence and people are usually allowed to register retrospectively. I've got a feeling that this was all political, and we are now in a position where we will probably find out if that was the case. Anyway, it's still an interesting interview, given all that was said and written.

Here is another little nugget, Comey's leaking buddy had SGE status.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/com...-status-at-fbi

That is a valid point, but he may have also been stitched up, which is entirely possible given what is now coming out. Flynn could have also been a victim of dirty tricks. I know his son was threatened with FARA related charges, which is a nothing offence and people are usually allowed to register retrospectively. I've got a feeling that this was all political, and we are now in a position where we will probably find out if that was the case. Anyway, it's still an interesting interview, given all that was said and written.

Here is another little nugget, Comey's leaking buddy had SGE status.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/com...-status-at-fbi

Going off on a slight tangent but the fact that this convicted criminal is on this programme being interviewed , smiling and joking away and getting attention for his book makes me vomit.

He’s obviously bright and intelligent to get where he got but for whatever reason decided to engage in the activities which got him convicted.

He’s now aggrandising himself and will no doubt benefit financially.

Like some of these ****ers in Parliament who Lord over us who claim dodgy expenses **** all happens and somehow they benefit from their actions from the old boy network or whatever the American version is.

I can’t do a few of the jobs I’m trained for because sadly due to taking out a consolidated loan on my property years ago (which I’m still paying) my financial history means I’d fail vetting yet ***** like the above fall on their feet despite their criminal activities.

I accept the world isn’t fair but some days it doesn’t half piss you off.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Going off on a slight tangent but the fact that this convicted criminal is on this programme being interviewed , smiling and joking away and getting attention for his book makes me vomit.

He’s obviously bright and intelligent to get where he got but for whatever reason decided to engage in the activities which got him convicted.

He’s now aggrandising himself and will no doubt benefit financially.

Like some of these ****ers in Parliament who Lord over us who claim dodgy expenses **** all happens and somehow they benefit from their actions from the old boy network or whatever the American version is.

I can’t do a few of the jobs I’m trained for because sadly due to taking out a consolidated loan on my property years ago (which I’m still paying) my financial history means I’d fail vetting yet ***** like the above fall on their feet despite their criminal activities.

I accept the world isn’t fair but some days it doesn’t half piss you off.
    I'm sorry to hear about your predicament, and the two rules of law is one element of the system that needs to be fixed. Papadopoulos only served 11 days in jail, so if he was smart he would be better served keeping his head down, and his mouth shut ... unless everything he is saying is true. In which case he would be highlighting the two rules of law which you find so distateful. What if all that spying did take place and they were framing people like Trump, Flynn & Papadopoulos to cover their tracks? Time for another charity bet?

The FISA court has already given the names of those responsible for the illegal spying to the justice department - 10min 09sec is where the segment starts ..

Trump:anyone else would have been indicted.

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament, and the two rules of law is one element of the system that needs to be fixed. Papadopoulos only served 11 days in jail, so if he was smart he would be better served keeping his head down, and his mouth shut ... unless everything he is saying is true. In which case he would be highlighting the two rules of law which you find so distateful. What if all that spying did take place and they were framing people like Trump, Flynn & Papadopoulos to cover their tracks? Time for another charity bet?
    Nah I’ve given up gambling it’s an unwelcome distraction as I ramp my businesses up!

I was in an irritable mood the other day but my point stands about crims making money.

Remind me though in a few months of something changes that you’ve predicted and I’ll nunber in 20 quid 😉👍

The President of the US is saying stuff like this. It's absolutely nuts.

And the thing is people are dumb enough to believe it. We only have to look at page 135 of this thread to see that.

How do you know it's him tweeting? I read there are other people who also post from his main Twitter account. The strategy is highly effective the in the sea of fake news and downright lies.
    If agree and he's scoring points ,Italian old Ali fight where he take big punches, referee hovers over him, ready to count him out , then up he springs, as the punch wasn't that lethal , or carry enough weigh /truth.

I note that Trump claimed a few days back that the US CPI inflation rate is 'very low' at 1.9%. He lied of course as he does about everything else - except for his love of Israel - because the true rate is circa 10% and has been at around that for many years which means the US economy has been in recession throughout that entire period as there's a direct correlation between that number and GDP.

As a candidate he correctly stated that official stats on GDP, inflation and unemployment were all fake as a result of book-cooking and that the stock market was a "big, fat ugly bubble". That bubble has become much bigger since he took office but he's proud of that and wants it to grow larger hence his eagerness for interest rates to be cut so that borrowers get cheaper debt at the expense of savers. Of course, instead of repeating the truth about real GDP and the unemployment rate he says he's overseeing "the greatest economy ever" rather than the largest pile of bullshit that's ever been heaped.

How do they falsify the data? Over there the two most important components of measuring inflation everywhere else in the world, which are changes in the prices of food and energy, are not part of the equation! Yes, so what everyone must consume is not part of the equation. Calculating true unemployment is another obvious con. There's 330 million US citizens of which 225 million are of working age, 95 million of whom don't work and 130 million who do yet their official unemployment rate is under 4%. I kid you not. GDP used to be calculated differently too up until the early 1980s when government spending and servicing their debt didn't count. For 30+ years then the bigger the deficit they ran and the more they ballooned their national debt, which is now above $22 trillion, the more advantageous it has been for the headline GDP figure.

Ordinary Yanks are becoming poorer at a rate of knots hence their monster homelessness/rough sleeping/drug addiction epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All that proves is that the messenger is dodgy like I said, it says nothing about the accusation (actually it's a fact) that Trump is a liar.
    He's past 10,000 lies now. He took 20 months to get to 5,000 and just seven more months to double it.

He's working hard though. 45 in a Fox interview last week and 61 at a campaign rally. Yuuuuuge numbers.

Trump is now acknowledging that the no collusion no obstruction line is based on the summary by his lackey and not the actual report.

He's past 10,000 lies now. He took 20 months to get to 5,000 and just seven more months to double it.

He's working hard though. 45 in a Fox interview last week and 61 at a campaign rally. Yuuuuuge numbers.
    How many lies in here?

A few more here for counting

The video reminded me of the film Twin Town, it was great for two-thirds of the way but then changed course to become tedious crap. After 27 months in the Whitehouse Trump is still breathing. He'll continue doing so for as long as he does what he's told. The few Trump supporters left at Yank discussion forums I visit remain so because they believe Clinton would be worse. Even they have stopped believing the type of false hope promoted in the above production.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The video reminded me of the film Twin Town, it was great for two-thirds of the way but then changed course to become tedious crap. After 27 months in the Whitehouse Trump is still breathing. He'll continue doing so for as long as he does what he's told. The few Trump supporters left at Yank discussion forums I visit remain so because they believe Clinton would be worse. Even they have stopped believing the type of false hope promoted in the above production.
    What he said is measurable. If he doesn't deliver he won't be re-elected.

What he said is measurable. If he doesn't deliver he won't be re-elected.
    What did he say? What I saw was a load of populist attack the other side claptrap and a bunch of soundbites - I must have missed the bits you said were measurable.

What did he say? What I saw was a load of populist attack the other side claptrap and a bunch of soundbites - I must have missed the bits you said were measurable.
    How about this one?

Mexico will pay for the wall.
    Lock her up.
    A commission on radical Islam.
    Birthright citizenship.
    Repeal obamacare.

Harking back to how fake, and abjectly so, official US economic data is there's non-government organisations who track and publish what they would be today if they were measured as they were until wholesale changes were made to artificially manipulate them lower that begun in increments during the 1980s. The Chapwood Index http://www.chapwoodindex.com/ concentrates on inflation by tracking annual price changes in 500 goods and services in 50 US cities. As mentioned, Trump bragged how low inflation was last week while he knows full well practically all his fellow citizens are becoming poorer at an alarming rate. The big surprise is that only an estimated half a million of them are homeless.