Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
Which bit did you like best?

Was it:

a) the judge getting Flynn to publicly admit he knew that lying to the FBI was illegal:
b) the judge getting Flynn to publicly admit he was guilty of a crime;
c) the judge telling Flynn that arguably he let his country down;
d) the judge telling Flynn that he undermined everything that the US flag stood for;
e) the judge asking the Prosecutor whether Flynn could be charged with treason;
f) the judge not hiding his disgust and disdain for the offences that Flynn admitted;
g) the judge giving Flynn 90 days to undertake further co-operation with Mueller or face a prison sentence;
h) all of the above or
i) none of the above?

Not had much time to read about this, the snippets I have read, I believe this to be the beginning of the end for the current president, additionally there is generally a 36 hour rule for any meaningful outcome (regarding this president), this is the time that CNN et al, orgasm and spin what they can, after the 36 hours, the nuts and bolts eventually surface, Trumps base are sniping each other and many frightened to death to make a comment until QAnon has commented, the topic is now, who are the Democrats going to allow to challenge in 2020, will they allow it to be democratic, or will the steal be in play again I'd like it to be a woman but not HRC, having the 1st female president and not her would be kinda sweet