+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You've gone to great lengths to discredit a 4-star Navy Admiral, let's hope no skeletons pop out of the Obama/Hillary/Huma closet
    Let's finish the sentence. A 90 year old ex-admiral who was removed from service in 1987 and most notable contribution to public life since then has been his claim February 2015 that the Muslim Brotherhood had succeeded in infiltrating every US security agency under the Obama presidency. He also alleged that John Brennan, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, was a Muslim convert. In addition, Lyons alleged that the Muslim Brotherhood was planning to start up a political party to influence American domestic politics.

So to be clear given that you have brought Seth Rich back into the debate. Are you saying he was killed because he downloaded Hillary Clinton's e-mails and sent them to Wikileaks?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Let's finish the sentence. A 90 year old ex-admiral who was removed from service in 1987 and most notable contribution to public life since then has been his claim February 2015 that the Muslim Brotherhood had succeeded in infiltrating every US security agency under the Obama presidency. He also alleged that John Brennan, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, was a Muslim convert. In addition, Lyons alleged that the Muslim Brotherhood was planning to start up a political party to influence American domestic politics.

So to be clear given that you have brought Seth Rich back into the debate. Are you saying he was killed because he downloaded Hillary Clinton's e-mails and sent them to Wikileaks?
    We will find out one way or another, and to be fair Admiral Lyons was summarizing existing information, he was not the originator, so it was pointless tainting his character.

We will find out one way or another, and to be fair Admiral Lyons was summarizing existing information, he was not the originator, so it was pointless tainting his character.

A lot of people who were much closer to the case than you or I have alledged that very same thing. It's not about me saying what happened or not.

A lot of people who were much closer to the case than you or I have alledged that very same thing. It's not about me saying what happened or not.
    Usual mouth and trousers then! Happy if you post the people who are closer to the case than you to further your argument.

Usual mouth and trousers then! Happy if you post the people who are closer to the case than you to further your argument.
    I have filed the case under inconclusive, since we don't have a definative explanation about what happened.

I have filed the case under inconclusive, since we don't have a definative explanation about what happened.
    Sorry I was asking you to post the conclusions of the people much closer to the case alleging the same thing, as you mentioned, not how you have filed the case!