+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

The biggest arms deal in american history, to the biggest exporter of global islamic terrorism and madrasas etc.

Is currently being praised on reddit by Trump supporters as great business. Creating lots of jobs. Lots of jobs init.

No backbone WHAT.SO.EVER.

They can't accept Donald lied to them.

This speech in the islamic summit is coming up. Iran the bad guy - blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He criticised Obama last year for selling arms to Saudi Arabia and his wife for not wearing a headscarf when visiting there by saying she was disrespectful. Now he's okayed flogging more to them than he did, and his wife didn't wear a headscarf. There's no depth to anything he says or has said. I'm beginning to think the whole Trump brand is little more than a piss take on a grand scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He criticised Obama last year for selling arms to Saudi Arabia and his wife for not wearing a headscarf when visiting there by saying she was disrespectful. Now he's okayed flogging more to them than he did, and his wife didn't wear a headscarf. There's no depth to anything he says or has said. I'm beginning to think the whole Trump brand is little more than a piss take on a grand scale.
    Yep, I defended him during his campaign at times. I thought some criticism was unnecessary as it was based on nothing, at that point.

I got banned on that section of reddit within 2 minutes. No swearing, insults, nothing.

I think his fans and voters can't handle the truth. They know they were sold a lie.

He will be a yes man to the shady people in the party. Money will king more than ever.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 21-05-17 at 14:30.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Yep, I defended him during his campaign at times. I thought some criticism was unnecessary as it was based on nothing, at that point.

I got banned on that section of reddit within 2 minutes. No swearing, insults, nothing.

I think his fans and voters can't handle the truth. They know they were sold a lie.

He will be a yes man to the shady people in the party. Money will king more than ever.
    This could be the acid test for Trump, and may lead to disgruntled​ supporters if it becomes clear that he is a part of the problem, and not the solution.

I just did a search of the BBC's site for Seth Rich. He gets one mention. Here it is: 'There were also hundreds of thousands of mentions on Twitter of Seth Rich, a Democratic National Committee staffer, who was killed in Washington DC in July 2016 and whose death has been subject to conspiracy theories from the alt-right.' So they have ignored the fact that Assange heavily implied that Rich was the Democratic Party leaker, the person responsible for exposing the skulduggery to ensure Sanders lost and let the world know that Clinton was aware years ago that Saudi and Qatar bankrolled ISIS (who have claimed responsibility for the murder of dozens of of innocent Brits, let's not forget).

On another point, I bet that bastion of truth will make not a single reference to the upcoming Bilderberg Meeting that begins on June 1st.