+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What is a conspiracy theory? It's an ad hominem device to close down legitimate dicussion. If a janitor gives a flakey performance under oath at an official hearing, that is a fact. People discussing actual Podesta emails and pedocentric Instagram accounts are talking about actual facts. Who was it that placed Hillary in the basement of a pizza restaurant, so that it became a part of the narrative? It was the news media desperate to turn factual emails and the existance of sick images into a conspiracy theory!
    Sandy Hook was a conspiracy theory. Anyone who thought that it was ok to even suggest anything other than it being a tragedy is a scumbag. It wasn't up for discussion. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Sandy Hook was a conspiracy theory. Anyone who thought that it was ok to even suggest anything other than it being a tragedy is a scumbag. It wasn't up for discussion. End of.
    I've never expressed an opinion on it, so I'm not sure why you think I have? I did notice that a janitor was all over the place when questioned by a lawyer at a public hearing, so I'm not sure how something that is on the public record can be classed as a conspiracy?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've never expressed an opinion on it, so I'm not sure why you think I have? I did notice that a janitor was all over the place when questioned by a lawyer at a public hearing, so I'm not sure how something that is on the public record can be classed as a conspiracy?
    You are becoming really ****ing annoying, to be honest. You know exactly why Sandy Hook will be remembered as a conspiracy theory; the suggestions of it being a 'false flag', that no children were actually killed and everyone involved were really actors. That's acceptable on any level, is it? There was never any facts or evience to suggest anything other than it being a mass murder in a primary school, yet some people cannot help themselves.

'...The janitor was all over the place...." seriously...f**k off. He had been witness to the death of dozens of children.

I know which side of morality I'd like to be on... and for that purpose, I'm done discussing this matter with you.

You are becoming really ****ing annoying, to be honest. You know exactly why Sandy Hook will be remembered as a conspiracy theory; the suggestions of it being a 'false flag', that no children were actually killed and everyone involved were really actors. That's acceptable on any level, is it? There was never any facts or evience to suggest anything other than it being a mass murder in a primary school, yet some people cannot help themselves.

'...The janitor was all over the place...." seriously...f**k off. He had been witness to the death of dozens of children.

I know which side of morality I'd like to be on... and for that purpose, I'm done discussing this matter with you.
    I'm not discussing any matter with you, besides you seem to be talking about something completely different, while at the same time trying to drag me into it when I have nothing to do with it. Is this another one of your smear tactics? If so it's not working very well.

You are completely right about the real world consequences. Recently it was told how the parents of one boy shot dead at Sandy Hook were harassed so much they had to change identities and move away. They now cannot visit their 6 year olds grave. It is beyond tragedy.

But some can't resist propagating the myths and then are proud of themselves for doing it in a very clever way so they can innocently say but but but I never gave an opinion. The CCMB fantasist has forgotten that he didn't only post about janitors. Luckily for him, those posts have been lost but other people have memories.

Scumbag is putting it lightly. Utter c**t is what I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You are completely right about the real world consequences. Recently it was told how the parents of one boy shot dead at Sandy Hook were harassed so much they had to change identities and move away. They now cannot visit their 6 year olds grave. It is beyond tragedy.

But some can't resist propagating the myths and then are proud of themselves for doing it in a very clever way so they can innocently say but but but I never gave an opinion. The CCMB fantasist has forgotten that he didn't only post about janitors. Luckily for him, those posts have been lost but other people have memories.

Scumbag is putting it lightly. Utter c**t is what I'd say.
    I'm afraid your credibility took a dive some time back, you've been exposed as being nothing more than a incoherent punch-drunk radical leftie