+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    A Democrat Senator goes on record to call for Trump to resign over the sexual allegations against him. His response:

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

The President of the United States.......No words.
    Trump is not a politician, and that is his appeal to all those who voted for him. I can see their point as most politicians are a bunch of superslick, ingratiated, self-absorbed crooks, and those are the kindest words I could find to describe this bunch of establishment controlled puppets

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump is not a politician, and that is his appeal to all those who voted for him. I can see their point as most politicians are a bunch of superslick, ingratiated, self-absorbed crooks, and those are the kindest words I could find to describe these establishment controlled puppets
    Is Kirsten Gillibrand a superslick, ingratiated, self absorbed crook?

Is Kirsten Gillibrand a superslick, ingratiated, self absorbed crook?
    I've never heared of her but Trump seems to think so.

I've never heared of her but Trump seems to think so.
    Quite easy to form opinions on people you have never heard of then?

Quite easy to form opinions on people you have never heard of then?
    So you believe that most politicians are working for the people then? How quaint

So you believe that most politicians are working for the people then? How quaint
    No but after a while I think I can spot the real scumbugs regardless of what flag they wave. You have spent quite a bit of energy on here highlighting the sexual sins of a number of people. I thought that this meant you had a moral repugnance (as do I - vitrue signalling etc etc) of that kind of behaviour. It appears from this (and the Roy Moore posts) it is more important that they are anti-globalist/establishment than a sexual predator. Have I got this right?

No but after a while I think I can spot the real scumbugs regardless of what flag they wave. You have spent quite a bit of energy on here highlighting the sexual sins of a number of people. I thought that this meant you had a moral repugnance (as do I - vitrue signalling etc etc) of that kind of behaviour. It appears from this (and the Roy Moore posts) it is more important that they are anti-globalist/establishment than a sexual predator. Have I got this right?
    We've been over this one plenty of times already. They need to provide evidence and file civil lawsuits. They should also ditch the abulance chasing attorney who has a habit of showing up a few weeks prior to major elections.

The others you mentioned have acknowledged their accusers and paper trails exist.

Go and read a law book.