+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It seems that YouTube ARE in on it, attacking anybody who doesn't support the radical left agenda.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7887576.html
    For the benefit of anyone who doesn't read the article and takes gulley's comment at face value, the story actually says that some guy is not getting paid for his hate videos about Islam (they haven't been removed).

Interesting that gulley thinks that not hating Islam = radical left.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    For the benefit of anyone who doesn't read the article and takes gulley's comment at face value, the story actually says that some guy is not getting paid for his hate videos about Islam (they haven't been removed).

Interesting that gulley thinks that not hating Islam = radical left.
    FYI the algorithms are being turned against anybody who isn't on the Soros train. Even your Google searches are being messed with, along with social media news feeds.

PS I believe in free speach for everybody, and I am totally against the gaming of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    FYI the algorithms are being turned against anybody who isn't on the Soros train. Even your Google searches are being messed with, along with social media news feeds.

PS I believe in free speach for everybody, and I am totally against the gaming of the system.
    "Attacking anyone who doesn't support the radical left agenda"