+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 920 of 1984

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

  1. #881

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Like a few others here I often have to remind myself that Trump is indeed US president. My own theory is two bored stupid globalist big hitters (say a Rothschild and a Rockefeller) struck a 'Changing Places' type bet some years back. One maintained he could ensure (literally) any US citizen be elected president without having to resort to any ballot rigging. The other stated he couldn't whereby he was asked to take the one dollar bet and name his worst possible choice. Of course, he chose this stupefyingly ridiculous character Donald Trump and lost the wager.

  2. #882

  3. #883

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    If it all goes well...

    It could be nothing more than that.
    While he may have looked like he simply handled it poorly (so far) to some of us reserved Brits, quite possibly it looks like mighty fine stuff to a greater proportion of his own electorate.

    Kim Jong-un would need to be on-board surely - in order to mitigate the risk of something super crazy occurring out of misunderstanding or knee-jerk, which would then require a response in turn?
    If they are on board I guess NK get some kind of benefit - sanctions lifted or whatever - in lieu of playing nice.
    If only chocolate cake could talk. Xi is the regional power broker, so nothing is going down without his involvement in the matter.

  4. #884

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    It seems that YouTube ARE in on it, attacking anybody who doesn't support the radical left agenda.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7887576.html

  5. #885

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It seems that YouTube ARE in on it, attacking anybody who doesn't support the radical left agenda.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7887576.html
    For the benefit of anyone who doesn't read the article and takes gulley's comment at face value, the story actually says that some guy is not getting paid for his hate videos about Islam (they haven't been removed).

    Interesting that gulley thinks that not hating Islam = radical left.

  6. #886

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    For the benefit of anyone who doesn't read the article and takes gulley's comment at face value, the story actually says that some guy is not getting paid for his hate videos about Islam (they haven't been removed).

    Interesting that gulley thinks that not hating Islam = radical left.
    FYI the algorithms are being turned against anybody who isn't on the Soros train. Even your Google searches are being messed with, along with social media news feeds.

    PS I believe in free speach for everybody, and I am totally against the gaming of the system.

  7. #887

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    FYI the algorithms are being turned against anybody who isn't on the Soros train. Even your Google searches are being messed with, along with social media news feeds.

    PS I believe in free speach for everybody, and I am totally against the gaming of the system.
    "Attacking anyone who doesn't support the radical left agenda"

  8. #888

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Trump thanks Putin for expelling the 750+ diplomats from Russia as he thinks it'll save the US money. Asslicking aside, why does he think they've been sacked?

  9. #889

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It seems that YouTube ARE in on it, attacking anybody who doesn't support the radical left agenda.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7887576.html
    I'm heartbroken a bullshitiing lying hate monger isn't getting paid for telling a load of bollocks which only simple minded fools believe.

  10. #890

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I'm heartbroken a bullshitiing lying hate monger isn't getting paid for telling a load of bollocks which only simple minded fools believe.
    Like I said above I believe in freedom speach for everybody. The blocking of certain opinions may suit you at the moment, but it may not suit you in the future, or in the futures of your offspring and extended family. Any form of censorship is a slippery slope, especially when it is done indiscriminately by automated algorithms.

  11. #891

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Like I said above I believe in freedom speach for everybody. The blocking of certain opinions may suit you at the moment, but it may not suit you in the future, or in the futures of your offspring and extended family. Any form of censorship is a slippery slope, especially when it is done indiscriminately by automated algorithms.
    Your example of YouTube attacking anyone not on the radical left was not that at all. Your example didn't even show someone being censored. Whose freedom of speach (sic) are you referring to?

  12. #892

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Your example of YouTube attacking anyone not on the radical left was not that at all. Your example didn't even show someone being censored. Whose freedom of speach (sic) are you referring to?
    Hundreds of YouTube channels have already disappeared.

  13. #893

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hundreds of YouTube channels have already disappeared.
    Is it only radical left channels remaining?

  14. #894

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is it only radical left channels remaining?
    Certain agendas are more acceptable than others. We are not very far into this new development, so it is still very fluid. It all came about off the back of the left-inspired Russian hackers and fake news narratives.

  15. #895

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yes, certain agendas are acceptable.
    You are saying that the only channels currently on YouTube are those on the radical left?

  16. #896

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Like I said above I believe in freedom speach for everybody. The blocking of certain opinions may suit you at the moment, but it may not suit you in the future, or in the futures of your offspring and extended family. Any form of censorship is a slippery slope, especially when it is done indiscriminately by automated algorithms.
    As Lardy said and as I checked out loads and loads of his videos are still on YouTube and he's playing the martyr.
    Personally it's funny watching them as he's completely full of shit and I haven't made any reference to blocking his opinions.
    He's perturbed as he's lost money through no advertising which says it all and that alone is the main reason why he creates his crappy recordings.
    He's neutral about Donald Trump too by the sounds 😃😃

  17. #897

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    As Lardy said and as I checked out loads and loads of his videos are still on YouTube and he's playing the martyr.
    Personally it's funny watching them as he's completely full of shit and I haven't made any reference to blocking his opinions.
    He's perturbed as he's lost money through no advertising which says it all and that alone is the main reason why he creates his crappy recordings.
    He's neutral about Donald Trump too by the sounds ����
    Bingo, this is where the fake news started. People realised that you could get startling hits by saying outrageous things about huge news stories, and nothing was bigger than the US election.

    Although that's probably what the radical left globalists want me to think...

  18. #898

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Bingo, this is where the fake news started. People realised that you could get startling hits by saying outrageous things about huge news stories, and nothing was bigger than the US election.

    Although that's probably what the radical left globalists want me to think...
    I think the MSM had the fake news market cornered a long time ago

    BTW could you give me some examples of the outrageous things that were said?

  19. #899

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    The fiery and furious words in the USA v. North Korea ping pong show took a new twist today when China joined the fray. In short, through an approved news agency, they told Trump (and everyone else) that should the US launch a first-strike attack on North Korea then it would mean war with China.

    CHINA WOULD JOIN FORCES WITH NORTH KOREA IF U.S. LAUNCHES PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE - http://www.newsweek.com/china-north-...-strike-649802

  20. #900

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think the MSM had the fake news market cornered a long time ago

    BTW could you give me some examples of the outrageous things that were said?
    Trump's wee.

  21. #901

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The fiery and furious words in the USA v. North Korea ping pong show took a new twist today when China joined the fray. In short, through an approved news agency, they told Trump (and everyone else) that should the US launch a first-strike attack on North Korea then it would mean war with China.

    CHINA WOULD JOIN FORCES WITH NORTH KOREA IF U.S. LAUNCHES PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE - http://www.newsweek.com/china-north-...-strike-649802
    Check mate.

    Anything beyond that and we are all drawn in.

    I never thought I'd actually see a nuclear cock-fight, with the planet as the ultimate prize, in my lifetime.

    It takes two very special kinda guys to do this to the rest of us.

    Of course the ITK crew know I'm being naive - arf -arf.

  22. #902

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Check mate.

    Anything beyond that and we are all drawn in.

    I never thought I'd actually see a nuclear cock-fight, with the planet as the ultimate prize, in my lifetime.

    It takes two very special kinda guys to do this to the rest of us.

    Of course the ITK crew know I'm being naive - arf -arf.
    It's all Trump's fault for bullying Kim Jong Un.

  23. #903

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump's wee.
    The golden showers? I thought it really was fake?

  24. #904

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The golden showers? I thought it really was fake?
    The conversation was about fake news, in case you missed that.

  25. #905

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Groups Trump has singled out and vociferously condemned:

    1. Muslims from certain countries
    2. Transgenders in the military
    3. Women he doesn't find sexy
    4. Journalists
    5. Congress
    6. Mexicans
    7. FBI and other US intelligence agencies
    8. US courts


    Groups he's careful not to offend too much.

    1. White supremacists / neo-nazis
    2. Russians

  26. #906

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Groups Trump has singled out and vociferously condemned:

    1. Muslims from certain countries
    2. Transgenders in the military
    3. Women he doesn't find sexy
    4. Journalists
    5. Congress
    6. Mexicans
    7. FBI and other US intelligence agencies
    8. US courts


    Groups he's careful not to offend too much.

    1. White supremacists / neo-nazis
    2. Russians

  27. #907

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The conversation was about fake news, in case you missed that.
    I asked for an example of what is fake. Are you saying the pee-pee dossier was fake or is it real?

  28. #908

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Yet again the collosal prick gets it wrong with his pathetic comment on the incident in Charlottesville yesterday.

  29. #909

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I asked for an example of what is fake. Are you saying the pee-pee dossier was fake or is it real?
    I thought this might throw you. Give you a clue, not everyone is completely partisan.

  30. #910

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    I think the scores are about even, terrorist deaths/wounded by Muslim extremists and by the the far right in USA in 2017. One has the protection of the president though so I am certain Trump and his boys will go on to win it in extra time.

  31. #911

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I thought this might throw you. Give you a clue, not everyone is completely partisan.
    I genuinely don't know what you are trying to say. I just asked what in your mind is fake and what is real. I'm not partisan at all, I am just an observer the same as you.

  32. #912

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I genuinely don't know what you are trying to say. I just asked what in your mind is fake and what is real. I'm not partisan at all, I am just an observer the same as you.
    I answered the question.

  33. #913

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I answered the question.
    Ok, just to be clear, did pissgate really happen or is it made-up BS?

  34. #914

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Yet again the collosal prick gets it wrong with his pathetic comment on the incident in Charlottesville yesterday.
    His comments have so far brought us closer to nuclear war and condoned Nazis in the streets and he's not even done a year yet.

  35. #915

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    His comments have so far brought us closer to nuclear war and condoned Nazis in the streets and he's not even done a year yet.
    Have you got a link to where he condoned the Nazis? And also some proof (besides the stormtrooper helmets) that they were Nazis and not agent provocateurs. Thanks mate.

  36. #916

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Have you got a link to where he condoned the Nazis? And also some proof (besides the stormtrooper helmets) that they were Nazis and not agent provocateurs. Thanks mate.
    It's great that you're now a sticker for clarity and transparency before accepting something. That wasn't the case for the Clinton Enterprise's decades-long stranglehold on politics, media and the legal world, or North Korea being China's puppet, or that people on the left want to make paedophilia acceptable, or the same people on the left pushing an open borders agenda by somehow putting words into the mouth of Trump's political adviser, or that YouTube and Twitter are trying to control the minds of the majority (despite their unmoderated user comments showing a massive spectrum of opinion) - and that's just the last few pages of this thread. All of a sudden making inferences is not good enough...

    To answer your questions.

    Trump has never been shy about being speaking clearly about subjects. This time he made a clear refusal to specifically condemn the white supremacists and refused to say he didn't want their support. Plenty of other senators, governors, etc have clearly condemned them. Trump hasn't. If you're not condemning this, you're condoning it.

    Are they paid actors? I don't know them personally so I cannot say. But their identities are being made known over social media and we will no doubt find out soon enough. But if you have spent time in the Deep South or spoken to anyone from there about attitudes, you'd know there's no need to pay people to act like this.

  37. #917

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's great that you're now a sticker for clarity and transparency before accepting something. That wasn't the case for the Clinton Enterprise's decades-long stranglehold on politics, media and the legal world, or North Korea being China's puppet, or that people on the left want to make paedophilia acceptable, or the same people on the left pushing an open borders agenda by somehow putting words into the mouth of Trump's political adviser, or that YouTube and Twitter are trying to control the minds of the majority (despite their unmoderated user comments showing a massive spectrum of opinion) - and that's just the last few pages of this thread. All of a sudden making inferences is not good enough...

    To answer your questions.

    Trump has never been shy about being speaking clearly about subjects. This time he made a clear refusal to specifically condemn the white supremacists and refused to say he didn't want their support. Plenty of other senators, governors, etc have clearly condemned them. Trump hasn't. If you're not condemning this, you're condoning it.

    Are they paid actors? I don't know them personally so I cannot say. But their identities are being made known over social media and we will no doubt find out soon enough. But if you have spent time in the Deep South or spoken to anyone from there about attitudes, you'd know there's no need to pay people to act like this.
    I am just trying to form an unbiased opinion, and the only information I have so far is coming from you. Do you have an outline of the policing strategy that was in play yesterday? Were both groups policed sufficiently and fairly?

    Regarding Clinton, I never really paid much attention to her before. I only became aware of the progressive agenda after researching Brexit, and Soros's name kept popping up in all kinds of globalist subterfuge, which all seemed to be connected to the Democrats in some way.

  38. #918

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I am just trying to form an unbiased opinion, and the only information I have so far is coming from you. Do you have an outline of the policing strategy that was in play yesterday? Were both groups policed sufficiently and fairly?

    Regarding Clinton, I never really paid much attention to her before. I only became aware of the progressive agenda after researching Brexit, and Soros's name kept popping up in all kinds of globalist subterfuge, which all seemed to be connected to the Democrats in some way.
    "The only information I have so far is coming from you"

    It's leading global news mate.

  39. #919

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "The only information I have so far is coming from you"

    It's leading global news mate.
    The MSM is a secondary source of news for me, as they are no doubt at the forefront of pushing the narrative that you succinctly repeated above, Trump is a Nazi, etc. We all know the modus operandi by now as it has been used countless times already.

  40. #920

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The MSM is a secondary source of news for me, as they are no doubt at the forefront of pushing the narrative that you succinctly repeated above, Trump is a Nazi, etc. We all know the modus operandi by now as it has been used countless times already.
    You can't hide behind this every time, mate, it's not a get out of jail free card to use when the conversation is going badly. This is no secondary source, it's Trump's own words.

    Have I called Trump a Nazi? No.

    The facts are that when a vehicle was driven into innocent people in another country (London) Trump was on the attack in no time. When it happened in his own country, but this time by white supremacists, his response was very muted.

    In the words of one senator (a democrat if you want to dismiss it) "it's not too much to ask to have a president who explicitly condemns nazis"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •