+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It depends on whether you consider the poppy to be a symbol of nationalism or not.
    I know you like Donald But to link him to FIFA's decision to rescind ban on Poppy wearing is as thin as can possibly be, in fact he didn't let's be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I know you like Donald But to link him to FIFA's decision to rescind ban on Poppy wearing is as thin as can possibly be, in fact he didn't let's be honest.
    I never said it was him directly, but there is a prevailing mood surrounding Trump's presidency that is sending out a message that national pride is ok again. It's the looney left who want to destroy all traces of national identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I never said it was him directly, but there is a prevailing mood surrounding Trump's presidency that is sending out a message that national pride is ok again. It's the looney left who want to destroy all traces of national identity.
    Do you want to tell us again how you're not a Trump cheerleader?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Do you want to tell us again how you're not a Trump cheerleader?
    Do you have to be a Trump supporter to want to keep traces of national identity?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Do you have to be a Trump supporter to want to keep traces of national identity?
    No you don't, but we have 39 pages of increasingly crazed evidence that Gluey is a Trump supporter; now apparently he's using his influence on FIFA!

This globalist/nationalist thing is laughable - Trump has spent the last few decades trying to get his name on buildings all around the world. There is profit in globalisation for him. Then he identifies, quite shrewdly, that he could ride nationalism to the presidency, pops on a red hat and bobs your uncle, he's suddenly a nationalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Well spotted Mrs R There are some on here who don't realise what taking the slow walk into oblivion entails.