+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 367 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Do you think people should be publicly shamed for not wearing a poppy?
    No, but it's not about that, it's about stopping everybody from wearing one, including those who want to wear one.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4787247]Would we still be getting our poppies back without Trump? He's seems to be putting the breaks on the Looney Left.[/QUOTE
    I think it's beyond hilarious this.
    (A) we're not getting poppies back because they've never gone.
    (B) the link between Trump FIFA and Poppies is beyond absurd. How on earth is he responsible for FIFA's change of mind in your opinion ?
    (C) what anti poppy thing that originated from the left???????

Interesting short article from the RM (Real Media). A member of the House Intelligence Committee has let slip that damning evidence has been uncovered during the Russia interference hoax investigation. He also thinks that Trump is laying the ground ready to fire Mueller.

http://ir.net/news/politics/127505/i...full-throttle/

[QUOTE=CardiffIrish2;4787420]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Would we still be getting our poppies back without Trump? He's seems to be putting the breaks on the Looney Left.[/QUOTE
    I think it's beyond hilarious this.
    (A) we're not getting poppies back because they've never gone.
    (B) the link between Trump FIFA and Poppies is beyond absurd. How on earth is he responsible for FIFA's change of mind in your opinion ?
    (C) what anti poppy thing that originated from the left???????
    Who do you think is behind the demonisation of the poppy as a symbol?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Interesting short article from the RM (Real Media). A member of the House Intelligence Committee has let slip that damning evidence has been uncovered during the Russia interference hoax investigation. He also thinks that Trump is laying the ground ready to fire Mueller.

http://ir.net/news/politics/127505/i...full-throttle/
    Meuller won't be fired without good reason, just as Comey wasn't.

Meuller won't be fired without good reason, just as Comey wasn't.
    Did we ever decide which of the half dozen reasons for Comey was the good one?

Who do you think is behind the demonisation of the poppy as a symbol?
    I'm guessing it's Donald Trump as there doesn't seem to be any other reason to bring it up in the Donald Trump thread.

I'm guessing it's Donald Trump as there doesn't seem to be any other reason to bring it up in the Donald Trump thread.
    It depends on whether you consider the poppy to be a symbol of nationalism or not.

It depends on whether you consider the poppy to be a symbol of nationalism or not.
    I know you like Donald But to link him to FIFA's decision to rescind ban on Poppy wearing is as thin as can possibly be, in fact he didn't let's be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I know you like Donald But to link him to FIFA's decision to rescind ban on Poppy wearing is as thin as can possibly be, in fact he didn't let's be honest.
    I never said it was him directly, but there is a prevailing mood surrounding Trump's presidency that is sending out a message that national pride is ok again. It's the looney left who want to destroy all traces of national identity.

I never said it was him directly, but there is a prevailing mood surrounding Trump's presidency that is sending out a message that national pride is ok again. It's the looney left who want to destroy all traces of national identity.
    Do you want to tell us again how you're not a Trump cheerleader?

Blog Entries

Do you have to be a Trump supporter to want to keep traces of national identity?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Do you have to be a Trump supporter to want to keep traces of national identity?
    No you don't, but we have 39 pages of increasingly crazed evidence that Gluey is a Trump supporter; now apparently he's using his influence on FIFA!

This globalist/nationalist thing is laughable - Trump has spent the last few decades trying to get his name on buildings all around the world. There is profit in globalisation for him. Then he identifies, quite shrewdly, that he could ride nationalism to the presidency, pops on a red hat and bobs your uncle, he's suddenly a nationalist.

I'm not trying to be pedantic but mr WB does say Trump and now it's not him directly apparently 🤔🤔

I'm not trying to be pedantic but mr WB does say Trump and now it's not him directly apparently ����
    I suggest you read what I said again

I suggest you read what I said again
    Ditto......

Wales-Bales said:
    Yesterday 16:49
    Would we still be getting our poppies back without Trump? He's seems to be putting the breaks on the Looney Left.
    Multi-Quote This Message

No, but it's not about that, it's about stopping everybody from wearing one, including those who want to wear one.
    You are only looking at the looneys from one side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Well spotted Mrs R There are some on here who don't realise what taking the slow walk into oblivion entails.

Ditto......

Wales-Bales said:
    Yesterday 16:49
    Would we still be getting our poppies back without Trump? He's seems to be putting the breaks on the Looney Left.
    Multi-Quote This Message
    It's the environment he is creating that is effecting change, not necessarily him directly. It's the changes in policy direction which are having knock-on effects.

It's the environment he is creating that is effecting change, not necessarily him directly. It's the changes in policy direction which are having knock-on effects.
    For the benefit of Gluey and Mrs R and anyone else who didn't understand the cheerleader post, I'm referring to things like this where Trump is being given credit for things that are nothing to do with him.

Although if you can show which parts of US policy that have changed in 2017 that had the necessary effect on FIFA then I am happy to take it back.

For the benefit of Gluey and Mrs R and anyone else who didn't understand the cheerleader post, I'm referring to things like this where Trump is being given credit for things that are nothing to do with him.

Although if you can show which parts of US policy that have changed in 2017 that had the necessary effect on FIFA then I am happy to take it back.
    Trump's entire UN address was anti-globalist. He was making the case for maintaing nation states. The poppy is a symbol of national identity. Are you getting the picture? ...

Trump's entire UN address was anti-globalist. He was making the case for maintaing nation states. The poppy is a symbol of national identity. Are you getting the picture? ...
    Well I'm a little unsure why FIFA, a federation of different countries, would want to help abolish countries.

Well I'm a little unsure why FIFA, a federation of different countries, would want to help abolish countries.
    Ditto the EU ...

Ditto the EU ...
    Ah right, the United States of Europe. So you think FIFA are thinking along the same lines? They're trying to get rid of all the countries so there's just one global football team?

Yeah, you might be on to something here.

Hold on. Who will the global team play against? Oh no, I've spotted a flaw in the masterplan!