+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 367 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    i only tend to post in depth on things i know about unlike ........................ well you know
    Yeah, I can see your point, and apologies if I am bit ahead of the game for your skill level

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The way Trump is going it looks more likely that he's a Hillary/Soros/Obama plant
    That's the interesting part, he very well could be!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, I can see your point, and apologies if I am bit ahead of the game for your skill level
    ahead of the game ffs get over yourself , you'd need a sheepdog to round up your thoughts on trump

ahead of the game ffs get over yourself , you'd need a sheepdog to round up your thoughts on trump
    I said ages ago that the Russian hacking story was a load of nonsense, and that there were foreign spies embedded in the Congress IT department who were working with the Democrats .. both true! Unfortunately it takes some news channels a while to catch up, or maybe it's on purpose

Trump's banging the same drum today as yesterday. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Why didn't A.G. Sessions replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a Comey friend who was in charge of Clinton investigation but got.... big dollars ($700,000) for his wife's political run from Hillary Clinton and her representatives. Drain the Swamp!

Drain the swamp? He's already stated that phrase was a soundbite, but now he's parroting it again. Trump's the fella who added Sessions to the swamp 'cos he was his nomination, and so too was Mnuchin, the Treasury Secretary, who's ex-Goldman Sachs, as are many of his Cabinet.

Whatever one thinks of Trump, it would be hard to argue that his Twitter behaviour is way below the dignity of his exalted position. He's the king of idiocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Trump's banging the same drum today as yesterday. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Why didn't A.G. Sessions replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a Comey friend who was in charge of Clinton investigation but got.... big dollars ($700,000) for his wife's political run from Hillary Clinton and her representatives. Drain the Swamp!
    It seems as though AG Sessions has been turning a blind eye to quite a few things. Through his Russian recusal and Comey's leaks to the New York Times, it allowed the former FBI boss Meuller to get himself into a position where he could do some serious damage to Trump with his unlimited powers of investigation. I guess we will hear more about it in the coming days.

It seems as though AG Sessions has been turning a blind eye to quite a few things. Through his Russian recusal and Comey's leaks to the New York Times, it allowed the former FBI boss Meuller to get himself into a position where he could do some serious damage to Trump with his unlimited powers of investigation. I guess we will hear more about it in the coming days.
    What damage can Mueller do? You said Trump had been under surveillance and if he'd done anything wrong then it would have come out by now.

It's all head-spinning stuff. Meanwhile, he cannot get any of his promised agenda passed. One bill, some Russia-Iran sanctions legislation, was voted through by both houses with only five dissenting voices out of over 500. Trumptards will want him to veto it (as it is contrived bollox) but if he does those who promote that he's a Russian stooge nonsense will shout "a-ha" at him Pantomime style.

What damage can Mueller do? You said Trump had been under surveillance and if he'd done anything wrong then it would have come out by now.
    Meuller is going off-piste, so Trump is in a prime position to be set-up.

Meuller is going off-piste, so Trump is in a prime position to be set-up.
    Phew, got our excuses in early. That's how we roll on the fence.

Phew, got our excuses in early. That's how we roll on the fence.
    You are a fool if think that dirty tricks are not a part of the toolkit, this is a high-stakes game.

You are a fool if think that dirty tricks are not part of the toolkit, this is a high-stakes game.
    Not what I said, 'neutral observer'

Not what I said, 'neutral observer'
    Expect it to roll both ways now that the gloves are coming off, there's plenty more drama still to come!

Blog Entries

Expect it to roll both ways now that the gloves are coming off, there's plenty more drama still to come!
    He's still a shit jobs man I see.

The spotlight is about to shine in other dark corners.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...2016-campaign/

MSM ignoring Congress hacking story

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ffice-n2360649

MSM ignoring Congress hacking story

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ffice-n2360649
    Put her name into Google and page 1 is full of MSM covering the story.

Couldn't find any mention on the BBC which is my bellwether

i thought the daily mail was

This exchange from two months back takes on further relevance given the events now unfolding, especially the threat at the end. You can tell by her voice that this is a big deal for the former chairlady of the DNC, and that she really wants the laptop back urgently. By the way, that is no way to treat an officer of the law, no matter who you are.

i thought the daily mail was
    I only quote them when the other MSM keep silent.

It's on BBC. The truth is that you just read that other story and believed it without checking, right gulley?

It's on BBC. The truth is that you just read that other story and believed it without checking, right gulley?
    You will have to help me out with a link