+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    And of the course contributors to the "Internet" would never do that! Welcome to the brave new world.
    Welcome to the brave new world where you get to use your own brain

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Welcome to the brave new world where you get to use your own brain
    ..................to slavishly follow the line given to you by your favourite alt right site.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    ..................to slavishly follow the line given to you by your favourite alt right site.
    That's where your arguement falls down, as my observations have turned out to be mostly true. Now if my name was lardy, then you may have had a point about someone slavishly following a biased news source who got it all totally wrong.

So all that we have ascertained from this exchange is that I know how to correctly source information that passes the reality test. Next time my sources may have a left-wing slant, and what are you going to say then?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's where your arguement falls down, as my observations have turned out to be mostly true. Now if my name was lardy, then you may have had a point about someone slavishly following a biased news source who got it all totally wrong.

So all that we have ascertained from this exchange is that I know how to correctly source information that passes the reality test. Next time my sources may have a left-wing slant, and what are you going to say then?
    Um, after I'd picked myself up off the floor I'd probably say good on you, but bear in mind I'm sixty four in February and the average life expectancy for a man in the UK is seventy nine I believe.

Also, is "correctly source information" alt right talk for saying you endlessly visit their sites?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Um, after I'd picked myself up off the floor I'd probably say good on you, but bear in mind I'm sixty four in February and the average life expectancy for a man in the UK is seventy nine I believe.

Also, is "correctly source information" alt right talk for saying you endlessly visit their sites?
    The ball is in your court bob. You can either follow lardy into the propaganda abyss, or you can learn how to think for yourself by following the example of posters such as RonnieBird. There is a fine case study in this very thread that you can analyse in detail. You had people like lardy & cyril who were quoting from the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, Politico, BuzzFeed, Guardian, etc., on a daily basis, and they tuned out to be almost entirely 100% wrong. Some other posters who were thinking for themselves did a little digging, and they found a tiny handful of sources that were virtually 100% accurate on all matters. It's up to you if you want to carry on being oblivious to the truth, and I am sure some people even like it that way so that they can maintain their imaginary worldviews.