+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Donald does it again
    Trump freezes new tariffs on Chinese goods in trade war ‘breakthrough’

He has the knack of getting stuff done for his people,ina crude way , bit like North Korea he goes to the brink, and then waits until someone blinks.

Comey backs off legal challenge to subpoena, says he'll testify to House in private

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...use-in-private

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Donald does it again
    Trump freezes new tariffs on Chinese goods in trade war ‘breakthrough’

He has the knack of getting stuff done for his people,ina crude way , bit like North Korea he goes to the brink, and then waits until someone blinks.
    And we've got Theresa May who want's to give it all away!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And we've got Theresa May who want's to give it all away!
    And his walk off at G20 is the stuff of legends , I wonder if a Trump type politician would work the same way here .

And his walk off at G20 is the stuff of legends , I wonder if a Trump type politician would work the same way here .

"Get me out of here" .. he obviously didn't want to hang around with that dude

You can see why some of his more devoted and slavish supporters tie themselves in knots!

Today on twitter

I am certain that, at some time in the future, President Xi and I, together with President Putin of Russia, will start talking about a meaningful halt to what has become a major and uncontrollable Arms Race. The U.S. spent 716 Billion Dollars this year. Crazy!

March 21st 2018

Got $1.6 Billion to start Wall on Southern Border, rest will be forthcoming. Most importantly, got $700 Billion to rebuild our Military, $716 Billion next year...most ever. Had to waste money on Dem giveaways in order to take care of military pay increase and new equipment.

"Get me out of here" .. he obviously didn't want to hang around with that dude

Priceless, May should have done that to Tusk ages ago .

Priceless, May should have done that to Tusk ages ago .
    Because that would have already helped this ongoing farce wouldn’t it.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Because that would have already helped this ongoing farce wouldn’t it.
    It's only a farce to you losers that voted remain.

There are two political leaders on that stage. The head of the most powerful democracy in the world and the Argentinian President, hosting the event who looks bemused and humiliated by his behaviour. Given that Trump hasn't tweeted anything derogatory about Argentina or its leaders, what do you think the geo-political advantage the legend achieved by this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    It's only a farce to you losers that voted remain.
    You’ll be immune to economic hardship when it all goes tits up because you voted leave?

Good luck with that and I hope Q Anon will provide some comfort to you 😉👍

The EU are next on the list to renegotiate a fairer trade deal with the US.

The EU are next on the list to renegotiate a fairer trade deal with the US.

Presumably you are a beneficiary of the unfair deal that the EU has with the US (though it doesn't currently have one). What are you particularly looking forward to when Trump negotiates the finer deal?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    You’ll be immune to economic hardship when it all goes tits up because you voted leave?

Good luck with that and I hope Q Anon will provide some comfort to you 😉👍
    Trusring the plan, and got the popcorn ready

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Trusring the plan, and got the popcorn ready
    Q has shot his bolt IMO, cried wolf once too often, [D5] last throw of the dice.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Presumably you are a beneficiary of the unfair deal that the EU has with the US (though it doesn't currently have one). What are you particularly looking forward to when Trump negotiates the finer deal?
    I'm just quoting what he said, but I doubt the $151 billion a year trade defecit will exist after Trump is finished, so the EU will need to recoup the money elsewhere, and it looks like Macron has already made a start on that with his fuel tax.

I'm just quoting what he said, but I doubt the $151 billion a year trade defecit will exist after Trump is finished, so the EU will need to recoup the money elsewhere, and it looks like Macron has already made a start on that with his fuel tax.
    Presumably a goodly proportion of the $151b deficit will be something that Trump will seek to diminish when the US negotiates a new trade deal with the UK as and when the UK is able to enter into those negotiations. Could be never under the May deal of course.

What that has to do with Macron (not the EU) seeking to deal with France's traditional undertaxing of a diesel fuel that it considers to be a contributor to climate change is anybody's guess!

What that has to do with Macron (not the EU) seeking to deal with France's traditional undertaxing of a diesel fuel that it considers to be a contributor to climate change is anybody's guess!
    Brussels call the shots, and now Macron is paying the price. Either that or he is very stupid

Brussels call the shots, and now Macron is paying the price. Either that or he is very stupid
    What do you mean by Brussels calling the shots? I know you consume vast amounts of evidence from all political quarters before you articulate your well considered views so feel free to share why you think this is so.

The Mueller team have recommended no jail time for General Flynn

The Mueller team have recommended no jail time for General Flynn
    So when Mueller filed the recommendation to the court that Flynn had "provided first hand information about the content and context of interactions between the transition team and Russian Government officials" and "substantial assistance in a criminal investigation" in a heavily redacted document because those investigations are on going presumably there is nothing to see aboard the Trump Collusion Delusion Express?

So when Mueller filed the recommendation to the court that Flynn had "provided first hand information about the content and context of interactions between the transition team and Russian Government officials" and "substantial assistance in a criminal investigation" in a heavily redacted document because those investigations are on going presumably there is nothing to see aboard the Trump Collusion Delusion Express?
    When viewed as part of the "insurance policy", it looks like the plan failed, so now we have to wait for the 302's to see if they were altered after the fact.

When viewed as part of the "insurance policy", it looks like the plan failed, so now we have to wait for the 302's to see if they were altered after the fact.

Doesnt look like to me that Mueller’s plans have failed
    Is this what you’re referring to?
    From the outside it looks a very professional investigation led by a man with previous for convicting serious organised criminals.