+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are either with the CCP or you are against them, and I think quite a few people on here are with them!
    How is critiquing Trump pro-CCP?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Of course, you can agree with it - I would not have expected anything different from you. Meanwhile, in the real world, criticism of Trump does not automatically equate to support for the Chinese Communist Party - that was one of Gluey's feeblest comebacks yet and there is plenty of competition for that prize isn't there.
    So, when it comes to HK & USA v CCP whose side will you be on? Will you support the efforts of Trump siding with the HK people?

I use the term CCP because it's not the general population of China who are doing this, and they also suffer the consequences of living under a communist regime.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    How is critiquing Trump pro-CCP?
    It's not critiquing, it's a general hatred of everything he does, a.k.a Trump Derangement Syndrome, and some people would side with the CCP rather than give him credit for anything. Personally, I support the current effort to expose the corruption among the small group of people within the FBI, CIA, State Dept & DOJ, etc., who were attempting to overthrow a sitting US president. It's not just about Trump either, as they have the power to ruin anybody who doesn't fit in with their worldview. It seems to be a global problem too, since other countries were also playing a role in this subversion of democracy. There were also some people on this MB who were attempting to cover up the truth, by posting Russia collusion propaganda on a daily basis for over three years!

It's not critiquing, it's a general hatred of everything he does, a.k.a Trump Derangement Syndrome, and some people would side with the CCP rather than give him credit for anything. Personally, I support the effort to expose the corruption among a small group of people within the FBI, CIA & DOJ, etc., who were attempting to overthrow a sitting US president. It's not just about Trump either, as they have the power to ruin anybody who doesn't fit in with their worldview. It seems to be a global problem too, since other countries were also playing a role in this subversion of democracy. There were also some people on this MB who were attempting to cover up the truth, by posting streams of Russia collusion propaganda on a daily basis for over three years!
    So not being a fan of Trump is siding with the CCP? The guy who is a racist liar and is against social media calling him out? The guy who was impeached? Not liking him is siding with the CCP?

Your logic, tbh, is kinda flawed

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    So not being a fan of Trump is siding with the CCP? The guy who is a racist liar and is against social media calling him out? The guy who was impeached? Not liking him is siding with the CCP?

Your logic, tbh, is kinda flawed
    Like I said it's not about Trump, you will have to research the topic for yourself if you want to see past the propaganda, but the truth is going to come out and it's not going to be pretty.

New executive order regarding free speech on social media platforms.

“Social media has been allowed to operate unchecked for years while enjoying the protection of federal law. These Silicon Valley giants have set themselves up as the arbiters of truth, censoring or labeling posts they disagree with, but they have shown that they cannot be trusted to be honest and fair. We have known for a long time that social media companies have it in for conservatives in general and President Trump specifically. There are various reasons we pulled our massive advertising spending from Twitter months ago, and their obvious political bias is one of them. In the most recent egregious act, Twitter targeted a Trump tweet, but still leaves alone posts from Joe Biden which are obvious lies, and outrageous propaganda claims from accounts linked to the Communist Chinese government. Since social media companies have not appropriately self-regulated to stop the bias on their own, President Trump has stepped in to make sure Silicon Valley is held accountable for trying to manipulate the American people. Good for him and good for America.”

- Brad Parscale, Trump 2020 campaign manager

Ssh Donald! You're giving the game away! They're not supposed to know the real reason!

Heisenberg

Twitter adds unprecedented warning to Trump tweet threatening to shoot Minneapolis protesters.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9538196.html

This is all Joe Biden's fault!

Heisenberg

Spot the difference:

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Twitter adds unprecedented warning to Trump tweet threatening to shoot Minneapolis protesters.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9538196.html

This is all Joe Biden's fault!
    Of course. Never forget who is the real victim here - Donald J Trump.

Matthew Sheffield @mattsheffield

Trump's phrase "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is an unattributed quote of Walter Headley, Miami's police chief in 1967. It was a threat to citizens who were upset that police had terrorized a black teenager by holding him over a bridge:

How three violent days gripped a black Miami neighborhood as Nixon was nominated in 1968

As the GOP held its convention across the river, the predominantly black Liberty City neighborhood burned in riots, which led to the death of three people.
    washingtonpost.com

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...latest-updates

Miami 1967 to Minnesota 2020; Walter Headley to Donald Trump. Different faces, same story, same language!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Matthew Sheffield @mattsheffield

Trump's phrase "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is an unattributed quote of Walter Headley, Miami's police chief in 1967. It was a threat to citizens who were upset that police had terrorized a black teenager by holding him over a bridge:

How three violent days gripped a black Miami neighborhood as Nixon was nominated in 1968

As the GOP held its convention across the river, the predominantly black Liberty City neighborhood burned in riots, which led to the death of three people.
    washingtonpost.com

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...latest-updates

Miami 1967 to Minnesota 2020; Walter Headley to Donald Trump. Different faces, same story, same language!
    I've read a few mentions online today saying that Stephen Miller, Trump's well-known-to-be-a-racist policy advisor, is likely behind the phrasing.

Trump wouldn't remember something from 1967 unless it flared up and needed ointment.

No excuses for him using the terminology though - it's frightening and he's certainly capable of following through with the threat of violence.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I wonder what Trump will decide to do today? Hide in his bunker, tear gas peaceful protesters or cynically use religious buildings and books as photo op backdrops? Choices, choices........

I wonder what Trump will decide to do today? Hide in his bunker, tear gas peaceful protesters or cynically use religious buildings and books as photo op backdrops? Choices, choices........
    To be fair though if you believe him this is the first time he has been in a bunker in over 120 rounds as President

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    To be fair though if you believe him this is the first time he has been in a bunker in over 120 rounds as President
    Comedy gold!

It's not critiquing, it's a general hatred of everything he does, a.k.a Trump Derangement Syndrome, and some people would side with the CCP rather than give him credit for anything. Personally, I support the current effort to expose the corruption among the small group of people within the FBI, CIA, State Dept & DOJ, etc., who were attempting to overthrow a sitting US president. It's not just about Trump either, as they have the power to ruin anybody who doesn't fit in with their worldview. It seems to be a global problem too, since other countries were also playing a role in this subversion of democracy. There were also some people on this MB who were attempting to cover up the truth, by posting Russia collusion propaganda on a daily basis for over three years!
    Agreed , I do not Trump or its inner circle , and turning a blind eye to other injustices , corruption regimes is not correct either , but hey it's all political .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Agreed , I do not Trump or its inner circle , and turning a blind eye to other injustices , corruption regimes is not correct either , but hey it's all political .
    The charcoal tablets are working then.

Comedy gold!
    Comedy Gold indeed. It would seem that the "I wanted to test my eyesight in the dark" excuse had already been used!

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-to-inspect-it

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Comedy Gold indeed. It would seem that the "I wanted to test my eyesight in the dark" excuse had already been used!

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-to-inspect-it
    It was nice of him to take his wife and son on his alleged tour of inspection of his bunker!

As a pathetic, contrived, retrospectively invented cover story for his gutless display it is almost impressive - although not quite up to the standard of Dominic Cummings' day out on his wife's birthday now re-badged as an essential trip to check his fitness to drive.

I wonder if they share a script writer? Maybe Armando Iannucci seeing how far satire will go?

I read something earlier about it jon1959, it says it all really.

Here is one of Trump's closest allies losing his self control and swearing (then denying it one minute later). Last heard of in this parish getting his bottom licked by who-else.