+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 367 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You saying that the strategy of dog whistle racism, media and critic-baiting playing to an ever narrower base is not working and it needs to change to something else or its time to go hardball?
    All sorts of stuff going on, politics is a dirty game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    All sorts of stuff going on, politics is a dirty game.
    Always welcome your political insight

Seems he was correct in his assumpsion, however there was a lot of mischief going on. I suspect Trump is going to playlist hardball now, so maybe we will see a change in strategy.
    Got a link of him saying this assumpsision?

Donald’s amazing at making assumptions retrospectively fair play 😃

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Donald’s amazing at making assumptions retrospectively fair play ��
    He's a very smart guy. Several moves ahead on the chess board.
    Picture Donald actually playing chess, the room strewn with empty Big Mac and Shake debris, Fox blaring from the big TV in a darkened room, some screaming at aides.. The perfect ambiance. There he is, hand on chin, deep in contemplation, playing chess.
    If he makes the wrong move, his lawyer will have made it. Pawns!

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    He's a very smart guy. Several moves ahead on the chess board.
    Picture Donald actually playing chess, the room strewn with empty Big Mac and Shake debris, Fox blaring from the big TV in a darkened room, some screaming at aides.. The perfect ambiance. There he is, hand on chin, deep in contemplation, playing chess.
    If he makes the wrong move, his lawyer will have made it. Pawns!

And where his lawyer fails Wales Bales tells us it’s all part of the plan 😂😂😂
    Teflon Don succeeds again !!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8110811.html

Things not right at Castle Donald?

TBF, this seems a little more balanced on the subject.

(though, of course, as it is from the Guardian it simply cannot be balanced and must be summarily dismissed as bulsh1t ... ).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cially-charged

Apparently this is Dt’s nomination for a Federal Judge job

Even my 2:2 in law from 1998 would give me More knowledge then this bloke it seems 😂
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8111826.html

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Apparently this is Dt’s nomination for a Federal Judge job

Even my 2:2 in law from 1998 would give me More knowledge then this bloke it seems ��
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8111826.html
    We would be better served gravitating back towards common law, as admiralty law is not all it's cracked up to be.

We would be better served gravitating back towards common law, as admiralty law is not all it's cracked up to be.
    Well obviously I wouldn’t expect you to criticse a Donald choice. I think the only way this is in any way related to admiralty law is that this bloke is definitely all at sea.

Trump Russia probe: Mueller improperly obtained emails, lawyer says

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42382628

It's looking more like Trump was already setup long before he became president, and in the unlikely event he won the election, they had Plan 'B to Z' prepared, all ready and waiting to be implemented.

Trump Russia probe: Mueller improperly obtained emails, lawyer says

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42382628
    It would be a bit clumsy of Mueller as room 101 of prosecutions is that evidence is obtained legally if it is to be admissible in court. They seem relaxed that "appropriate criminal (interesting word) process" was followed. You can expect these protests and jitters as the walls close in I suppose.

It would be a bit clumsy of Mueller as room 101 of prosecutions is that evidence is obtained legally if it is to be admissible in court. They seem relaxed that "appropriate criminal (interesting word) process" was followed. You can expect these protests and jitters as the walls close in I suppose.
    Not sure you mean room 101

But yes, the smear campaign will continue and escalate. We may not know details of what's been going on but we do know that there were many meetings between people in trump's team and Russia, we know they weren't declared and we know that a lot of effort was put into trying to keep them secret.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Not sure you mean room 101

But yes, the smear campaign will continue and escalate. We may not know details of what's been going on but we do know that there were many meetings between people in trump's team and Russia, we know they weren't declared and we know that a lot of effort was put into trying to keep them secret.
    room/rule tomato/tomato

Just imagine they put the Trump for America (TFA) group in facilities, including email hosting, of a government agency, the General Services Administration (GSA), in the period between Donald Trump's election in November 2016 and inauguration in January, knowing full well they were going to use all this information against him later. Don't forget they had already used the phony Trump Russia Collusion dossier to obtain FISA warrants against Trump's team.

Just imagine they put the Trump for America (TFA) group in facilities, including email hosting, of a government agency, the General Services Administration (GSA), in the period between Donald Trump's election in November 2016 and inauguration in January, knowing full well they were going to use all this information against him later. Don't forget they had already used the phony Trump Russia Collusion dossier to obtain FISA warrants against Trump's team.
    You mean that there is information to use against him. I thought this collusion stuff was baloney.

I never hear British people saying 'phony'

Where are you taking all your opinions and arguments from, WB?

You mean that there is information to use against him. I thought this collusion stuff was baloney.
    The illegally obtained information they used to go on a fishing expedition.

The illegally obtained information they used to go on a fishing expedition.
    It was obtained illegally? That puts a completely different slant on things.

It was obtained illegally? That puts a completely different slant on things.
    That is what the attorney from Trump for America, Inc. is claiming in a 7 page letter delivered to the Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs, and the Chairman of the U.S. House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform.

video: "What President Donald Trump just SAID about the FBI will make LIBERALS crazy!!"
    Remember the days when 'liberal' meant an open-minded, level-headed caring person and wasn't an insult?!

TBH that just sounds a bit (or a lot) like Don is very fed up of this current 'awkward' FBI and would like to make a new one - possibly full of faithful Trumpers.

What a 'liberal libtard' I am for posting that ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Remember the days when 'liberal' meant an open-minded, level-headed caring person and wasn't an insult?!
    I think the label was misappropriated a long time ago.