+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 367 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What do you think it is?
    The economic destruction of the USA (and probably the EU).

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The economic destruction of the USA (and probably the EU).
    Jeez I used to thnk that Brexiit was mad now I ain't so sure! Free trade deal with Beijiing and we are back in the Premier League!

Jeez I used to thnk that Brexiit was mad now I ain't so sure! Free trade deal with Beijiing and we are back in the Premier League!
    Read the China article above that prompted Bannon to 'come out', then ask who, what, when, where, why, and how?

Read the China article above that prompted Bannon to 'come out', then ask who, what, when, where, why, and how?
    So what is the magic lantern that Bannon just turned on? When your capital, goods and services that you generate and export is far higher than you import. When you have a lower labour cost and and an economic plan that (because of your political structure and stability) does not have the uncertainty of a Brexit or the insularity of an America First policy that can only exist because of trade barriers then it is no surprise that Bannon understands that power in the future may move East. Idiots running his country will speed this up not slow it down!

So what is the magic lantern that Bannon just turned on? When your capital, goods and services that you generate and export is far higher than you import. When you have a lower labour cost and and an economic plan that (because of your political structure and stability) does not have the uncertainty of a Brexit or the insularity of an America First policy that can only exist because of trade barriers then it is no surprise that Bannon understands that power in the future may move East. Idiots running his country will speed this up not slow it down!
    To quote Sean Hannity: "Patience, pieces are all falling in place."

To quote Sean Hannity: "Patience, pieces are all falling in place."
    So is Sean Hannity going to tell you or is it possible you have your independent thoughts in advance?

So is Sean Hannity going to tell you or is it possible you have your independent thoughts in advance?
    It's quite obvious if you read those articles, hence the reason he is moving the people out who are "wetting themselves".

It's quite obvious if you read those articles, hence the reason he is moving the people out who are "wetting themselves".
    It was not obvious to me so anything you can do to educate would be really appreciated. I read this “I’m changing out people at East Asian Defense; I’m getting hawks in. I’m getting Susan Thornton [acting head of East Asian and Pacific Affairs] out at State.” Will be an interesting to see whether Bannon has the authority to effect this in Kelly's governance structure.

Blog Entries

He's still a shill

It was not obvious to me so anything you can do to educate would be really appreciated. I read this “I’m changing out people at East Asian Defense; I’m getting hawks in. I’m getting Susan Thornton [acting head of East Asian and Pacific Affairs] out at State.” Will be an interesting to see whether Bannon has the authority to effect this in Kelly's governance structure.
    Ok, take a step backwards then. There is more going on in the world than Bannon randomly contacting a left-leaning news journalist. Look at Hannity's tweet, Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros.

Ok, take a step backwards then. There is more going on in the world than Bannon randomly contacting a left-leaning news journalist. Look at Hannity's tweet, Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros.
    This is a stream of consciousness not an argument. I can understand a bright bloke like Bannon, seeing how cut adrift he was by Trump's unfiltered words on his future, "accidentally" not appreciating he was speaking on the record to an equally intelligent journalist some time later. That said if he was running back to Breitbart calling out its core subscription as clowns might bite him in the bum. Otherwise if you rearrange
    "Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros".

into something that coherently explains the issue that would really help.

This is a stream of consciousness not an argument. I can understand a bright bloke like Bannon, seeing how cut adrift he was by Trump's unfiltered words on his future, "accidentally" not appreciating he was speaking on the record to an equally intelligent journalist some time later. That said if he was running back to Breitbart calling out its core subscription as clowns might bite him in the bum. Otherwise if you rearrange
    "Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros".

into something that coherently explains the issue that would really help.
    Race is the new Russia

Race is the new Russia

Apart from a Fox News defence of "Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville" can you explain what you mean by this quote because you seem to think it is fundamental but I don't know what I or others should be wary of!

Apart from a Fox News defence of "Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville" can you explain what you mean by this quote because you seem to think it is fundamental but I don't know what I or others should be wary of!
    You should look into the Alt-Left, who they are, who is backing them, what do they want, etc. If you join all the dots you should get a clearer picture of what is happening. Economic warfare is only one element of the story, but it is an important one. Who gave away all the US intellectual property? It seems there are players in this game who want to destroy the USA as it currently stands.

You should look into the Alt-Left, who they are, who is backing them, what do they want, etc. If you join all the dots you should get a clearer picture of what is happening. Economic warfare is only one element of the story, but it is an important one. Who gave away all the US intellectual property? It seems there are players in this game who want to destroy the USA as it currently stands.

Please help me as your response just seems to be more slogans. Out of all of this what should I be worried about? Let's start with the German Elections as they don't seem to have happened yet so there may be enough time for well informed people to stop bad things happening!

A voice of reason.

A voice of reason.
    ..'k ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    ..'k ...
    It's very interesting that the same people who spent the last year being outraged by the Russians are now going to spend the next year being outraged by what happened at a staged event. Halftime score MSM 2 Easily Triggered 0.

Kin ell, the Donald still attracting the attention of CCMB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    He's the star attraction and will always get an audience as long as the haters are gonna hate. He's a dream come true for the button pushers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    In a thread called "The Donald Trump thread". Who would have thought it? Even when you strip away about 15 pages of distractionary conspiracy theory one sixth into the first term of his presidency he seems to create enough direct action or inaction to stimulate debate!

Rep. Rohrabacher Says Assange Could Be Pardoned For Info About DNC Leak Source

“He has information that will be of dramatic importance to the United States and the people of our country as well as to our government”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/ex...c-leak-source/

He's the star attraction and will always get an audience as long as the haters are gonna hate. He's a dream come true for the button pushers.
    Yeah, we should all just leave him alone - as per your own example :D
    Why the Media, Poiticians, and citizens of the planet constantly talk about him I really cant imagine

Rep. Rohrabacher Says Assange Could Be Pardoned For Info About DNC Leak Source

“He has information that will be of dramatic importance to the United States and the people of our country as well as to our government”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/ex...c-leak-source/
    .. in exchange for .... ?