+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    As Frankie Boyle says his outpourings are as thought out as those of a trramp on a bus who’s asleep and has shouted out when it’s gone over a pothole.

The replies always make me laugh to his inane drivel
    the radical rebbe
    t
    Replying to
    @realDonaldTrump
    China did the illegal act, you idiot.

Not Hillary.

You're not bright.

(That’s the poster saying to trump you’re not bright not me, one has to have standards ��)
    He's just putting it on the record that China hacked Hillary's server. Politics is boring, so Trump (who is a master of Reality TV) uses these methods when communicating with his base. I don't get involved in all of the drama, I note the facts and move on. Quite a lot has come out during the past few days, so I would say that things are starting to get interesting

As Frankie Boyle says his outpourings are as thought out as those of a trramp on a bus who’s asleep and has shouted out when it’s gone over a pothole.

The replies always make me laugh to his inane drivel
    the radical rebbe
    t
    Replying to
    @realDonaldTrump
    China did the illegal act, you idiot.

Not Hillary.

You're not bright.

(That’s the poster saying to trump you’re not bright not me, one has to have standards ��)
    Not true according to the FBI, but I'm sure Donald Trump's sources, aka what he just saw on telly, are more accurate.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna904811

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Bruce Ohr is fake news?

Heisenberg

'Trump volunteer blocks photographer taking picture of protester'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tester-indiana

Heisenberg

Donald Trump's approval rating sinks to 'lowest of his presidency'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...his-presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Donald Trump's approval rating sinks to 'lowest of his presidency'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...his-presidency
    Judging by those figures it will be a landslide victory for the Democrats in the mid-term elections. They should retake the house and the senate with ease, allowing Mueller will impeach and remove Trump from office. Finally Hillary can be president in 2020.

Don't you just love these polls from the mainstream, have they actually got any correct that they've predicted in the past?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Don't you just love these polls from the mainstream, have they actually got any correct that they've predicted in the past?
    I'm not surprised to learn that you don't know what an opinion poll is

I'm not surprised to learn that you don't know what a manipulated opinion poll is
    Too right

Heisenberg

'New York’s attorney general says Trump Foundation bankrolled political campaign, pursues lawsuit'

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ursues-lawsuit

'New York’s attorney general says Trump Foundation bankrolled political campaign, pursues lawsuit'

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ursues-lawsuit
    Would it be possible to upgrade your pea-shooter to something more substantial? The articles that you and lardy post are quite amusing, but they're hardly going to change the world are they

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Would it be possible to upgrade your pea-shooter to something more substantial? The articles that you and lardy post are quite amusing, but they're hardly going to change the world are they
    Sorry, I thought this was 'The Donald Trump thread'

Sorry, I thought this was 'The Donald Trump thread'

What I mean is the end game is approaching. Mueller has to play his cards soon, the media are all over the place, and Trump is running riot. The news are full of distraction stories at the moment trying to take your eye off the ball.

And, let it be said, that this is coming from the global master when it comes to writing messages which are hardly going to change the world .

What I mean is the end game is approaching. Mueller has to play his cards soon, the media are all over the place, and Trump is running riot. The news are full of distraction stories at the moment trying to take your eye off the ball.
    Why does he have to play his cards soon in your opinion?

As far as I can see this investigation has resulted in both a number of charges and convictions for people committing serious criminal acts.

The investigation is still ongoing and why does he need to rush things? Because Fox News say so and because 45 unleashes a number of furious tweets or is that what you mean running riot?

Collision may or may not be proved or there may be a report going in which the Republicans choose not to act on. Either way people are getting found out for their criminal
    activities which is a very good thing.

The book that Trump is upset about could well be this one that has just come out:

31-CGwO-5WL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The replies to his outbursts crack me up 😃

Heisenberg

George Papadopoulos @GeorgePapa19

"It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver"--Machiavelli

3:12 am · 27 Aug 2018

What?
    https://www.newsweek.com/papadopulos...d-2016-1100898

As far as I can see this investigation has resulted in both a number of charges and convictions for people committing serious criminal acts.

The investigation is still ongoing and why does he need to rush things? Because Fox News say so and because 45 unleashes a number of furious tweets or is that what you mean running riot?

Collision may or may not be proved or there may be a report going in which the Republicans choose not to act on. Either way people are getting found out for their criminal
    It's Labour Day on Monday, and then the mid-term election season will be in full swing. Any revelations by Mueller during this period would be construed as political interference in the election process. So now is the time to speak if he wants to help the Democrats take the House and the Senate, in order to impeach Trump.

Some people have suggested there's a 60 day rule before elections but that's presidential not mid terms so he's free to continue doing what he likes. The investigation is in to what happened in the 2016 election so it's nothing to do with the midterms.

Rudy was trying to get him to finish up early though, I wonder why he was hoping for that?

The actions of an innocent man?

Giuliani: Trump legal team may try to block Mueller from releasing final report

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...eleasing-final

Well it looks like we've found out which book Trump was busting his nuts about. It's Fear, by Bob Woodward, the journalist who exposed Watergate. Woodward seems to have chatted to a lot of people and in many cases has the audio.

We learn that John Kelly thinks the President is an idiot and "We're in Crazytown. I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."

We learn that Mattis says he has the analysis of a fifth grader and we're sending him in alone to negotiate with Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

And that Trump thinks McCain got out of his prisoner of war camp early when he's famous for turning it down and staying in to get tortured for years. And that he thinks Sessions is mentally retarded and a dumb Southerner. And that his advisers sometimes take documents off his desk (such as one which would have withdrawn the US from a trade agreement with South Korea) so that he can't sign them. And that after his Charlottesville condemnation of white supremacists, he thought it was "the biggest f**king mistake I've ever made. You never apologise. Why look weak?"

My favourite is the mock interview that Trump's lawyer, John Dowd, did with him to role play how it would go if he testified to Muller. During the mock, Trump lied repeatedly and said he'd be a great witness. Later, Dowd reenacted the mock interview in a meeting with Muller to explain why he didn't want Trump to sit there and be made to look an idiot. Dowd resigned not long after.

Maybe these stories are all lies, though I would wonder why a respected journalist would do that towards the end of a career that includes crucial contributions to two Pulitzer Prizes.

Here's a chat between Woodward and Trump about the book where he repeatedly chucks his staff under the bus. Sorry for the fake news link to the Washington Post who fake published the fake conversation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...499_video.html

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Well it looks like we've found out which book Trump was busting his nuts about. It's Fear, by Bob Woodward, the journalist who exposed Watergate. Woodward seems to have chatted to a lot of people and in many cases has the audio.

We learn that John Kelly thinks the President is an idiot and "We're in Crazytown. I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."

We learn that Mattis says he has the analysis of a fifth grader and we're sending him in alone to negotiate with Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

And that Trump thinks McCain got out of his prisoner of war camp early when he's famous for turning it down and staying in to get tortured for years. And that he thinks Sessions is mentally retarded and a dumb Southerner. And that his advisers sometimes take documents off his desk (such as one which would have withdrawn the US from a trade agreement with South Korea) so that he can't sign them. And that after his Charlottesville condemnation of white supremacists, he thought it was "the biggest f**king mistake I've ever made. You never apologise. Why look weak?"

My favourite is the mock interview that Trump's lawyer, John Dowd, did with him to role play how it would go if he testified to Muller. During the mock, Trump lied repeatedly and said he'd be a great witness. Later, Dowd reenacted the mock interview in a meeting with Muller to explain why he didn't want Trump to sit there and be made to look an idiot. Dowd resigned not long after.

Maybe these stories are all lies, though I would wonder why a respected journalist would do that towards the end of a career that includes crucial contributions to two Pulitzer Prizes.

Here's a chat between Woodward and Trump about the book where he repeatedly chucks his staff under the bus. Sorry for the fake news link to the Washington Post who fake published the fake conversation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...499_video.html
    Just in time for the elections! but General Kelly and General Mattis did say it was all a pile of made-up nonsense. Nice of you to mention Watergate and Pulitzer prizes in an attempt to give the liberal author some credibility, but when are we going to hear the tapes? Some how I doubt it, just like the Stormy tapes, the Cohen tapes, the Omarosa tapes, we won't hear a thing. Until then keep up the good work!