+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just in time for the elections! but General Kelly and General Mattis did say it was all a pile of made-up nonsense. Nice of you to mention Watergate and Pulitzer prizes in an attempt to give the liberal author some credibility, but when are we going to hear the tapes? Some how I doubt it, just like the Stormy tapes, the Cohen tapes, the Omarosa tapes, we won't hear a thing. Until then keep up the good work!
    You know he's blocked you, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You know he's blocked you, right?
    You'd also block me if after spending 18-months promoting the Trump Russia collusion narrative, you found out it was all a load of made-up bollocks. Lardy can't even face me anymore his credibility is shot, he has retreated into his own echo chamber to continue down the same old road to nowhere. It's tragic to witness

Heisenberg

You'd also block me if after spending 18-months promoting the Trump Russia collusion narrative, it all turned out to be a load of made-up bollocks. Lardy can't even face me anymore his credibility is shot, yet he still continues down the same path
    It's more likely that it's because he just found you to be really annoying

It's more likely that it's because he just found you to be really annoying
    Some people do find the truth annoying and feel the need to bury their heads in the sand. Don't forget we were all like lardy at some point in time. #PrayForLardy

Heisenberg

Some people do find the truth annoying and feel the need to bury their heads in the sand. Don't forget we were all like lardy at some point in time. #PrayForLardy
    Yeah, it's definitely because you're annoying.

Yeah, it's definitely because you're annoying.
    I'd rather be annoying than be gullible

Heisenberg

I'd rather be annoying than be a shill
    I know.

I know.

Let history decide who the promoters of talking points are, and those who are capable of critical thinking. I know which one I'd rather be

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We learn that Mattis says he has the analysis of a fifth grader and we're sending him in alone to negotiate with Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

My favourite is the mock interview that Trump's lawyer, John Dowd, did with him to role play how it would go if he testified to Muller. During the mock, Trump lied repeatedly and said he'd be a great witness. Later, Dowd reenacted the mock interview in a meeting with Muller to explain why he didn't want Trump to sit there and be made to look an idiot. Dowd resigned not long after.
    Dowd denied the accuracy of Woodward's reporting, telling the Washington Examiner that he never described Trump as a "****ing liar," warned Trump he risked an "orange jump suit," or described Trump's interview prep to Mueller.

"I do not intend to address every inaccurate statement attributed to me – but I do want to make this clear: there was no so-called ‘practice session’ or ‘re-enactment’ of a mock interview at the Special Counsel’s office," Dowd said in an email. "Further, I did not refer to the president as a 'liar' and did not say that he was likely to end up in an ‘orange jump suit’. It was a great honor and distinct privilege to serve President Trump."

Dowd said that Woodward's book, which will be released Sept. 11, "appears to be the most recent in an endless cycle of accusations and misrepresentations based on anonymous statements from unknown malcontents."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-woodward-book

We learn that John Kelly thinks the President is an idiot and "We're in Crazytown. I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."
    “The idea I ever called the president an idiot is not true,” Kelly said in a statement distributed by the White House. “He always knows where I stand, and he and I both know this story is total B.S.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...-woodward-book

I'd rather be annoying than be gullible
    They are not mutually exclusive traits.

Steady state!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...gtype=Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    They are not mutually exclusive traits.

Steady state!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...gtype=Homepage
    Oh no, not more anonymous sources! Please let somebody be real FFS

Oh no, not more anonymous sources! Please let somebody be real FFS
    oh go on... just one more

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

9:23 PM - Aug 6, 2012
    32.5K people are talking about this

oh go on... just one more

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

9:23 PM - Aug 6, 2012
    32.5K people are talking about this
    We knew this years ago

Two Trump tweets. The first relates to charges brought against two Republican congressmen charged with misusing campaign funds and insider trading when he berated the Justice Department for charging them. The second, well you see if you can spot the difference.

Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department. Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff......

I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back. Don’t worry, we will win!

He's a man whose giant dirty pants are flapping on the washing line as they dry on the White House lawn.

Speaking of which, one of the congressmen he references in the first tweet was actually conducting the activity that got him busted on the lawn at one of trump's events, so calling it Obama era is stretching a wee bit.

I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back. Don’t worry, we will win!
    Only a rumour, but there is talk of Trump declassifying around 20 pages of FISA documents regarding the surveillance on Carter Page, which then swept up the whole Trump campaign team.

Heisenberg

Only a rumour, but there is talk of Trump declassifying around 20 pages of FISA documents regarding the surveillance on Carter Page, which then swept up the whole Trump campaign team.
    "I only deal with facts"

"I only deal with facts"
    I'm not declaring it a fact, but it's clearly his best move if he wants to put the Dems and their media allies onto the back foot.

Lee Zeldin @RepLeeZeldin

TOMORROW, I, along w/@Jim_Jordan @RepMarkMeadows @RepMattGaetz & others, will be holding a press conf calling on @realDonaldTrump to declassify & release the Page FISA apps, Ohr's 302s & more. Powers were abused, the FISA court was misled & we have ZERO tolerance for any of it!

2:02 pm - 5 Sep 2018

Heisenberg

I'm not declaring it a fact, but it's clearly his best move if he wants to put the Dems and their media allies onto the back foot.
    Then don't go chasing non-facts. Please stick to truth and source material you're used to...

Then don't go chasing non-facts. Please stick to truth and source material you're used to...
    I've provided sources, I'm not lardy

Heisenberg

I've provided sources, I'm not lardy
    So they will be "calling on" Trump to declassify. OK... that's the same thing.