+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Orlando was the biggest single shooting the US has ever known, so I'm certainly glad that it hasn't been repeated. What part would you say Trump has played in preventing a large scale attack while still allowing the smaller ones to continue?
    It's just an observation that these full-scale 24/7 media events don't seem to be happening like they used to. I don't know the reason why that is happening, maybe Trump is a step or two ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's just an observation that these full-scale 24/7 media events don't seem to be happening like they used to. I don't know the reason why that is happening, maybe Trump is a step or two ahead?
    'don't seem to be happening',it's pretty clear you're looking for something that's not there. Trump has been in charge for 5 months. If you look at the list of shootings where 10 or more people died from the past decade you have:

Orlando 2016
    San Bernardino 2015
    Washington Navy Yard 2013
    Sandy Hook 2012
    American Civic, NY 2009
    Fort Hood, Texas 2009
    Virgina Tech 2007

A step or two ahead, yeah it must be his charisma because there's no evidence of anything else.

It's about time you thanked me for indulging you in your nonsense because no one else does. I'm doing you a favour here

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    'don't seem to be happening',it's pretty clear you're looking for something that's not there. Trump has been in charge for 5 months. If you look at the list of shootings where 10 or more people died from the past decade you have:

Orlando 2016
    San Bernardino 2015
    Washington Navy Yard 2013
    Sandy Hook 2012
    American Civic, NY 2009
    Fort Hood, Texas 2009
    Virgina Tech 2007

A step or two ahead, yeah it must be his charisma because there's no evidence of anything else.

It's about time you thanked me for indulging you in your nonsense because no one else does. I'm doing you a favour here
    There were loads of smaller events that got the full media treatment too.