+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    So you are saying that Trump was the chosen candidate of the 'gatekeepers' when he won the Republican nomination and then the electoral college vote?

That seems to contradict everything you (and your ilk) have been spouting for the past 4 years.

And my previous post on this wasn't about Trump - it was about trump, trump, trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Read up on operation crossfire hurricane and get back to me..
    It is alright for you to admit you have tied yourself in a knot again. You said above: '....in case you haven't realised the gatekeepers only let the chosen candidates through, and it didn't just start in 2016 America.' I asked you if that meant that Trump was the chosen candidate of these gatekeepers - as he was nominated and elected. He clearly got through.

I have read way too much on Operation Crossfire Hurricane already and have no intention of getting back to you on it.

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I have read way too much on Operation Crossfire Hurricane already and have no intention of getting back to you on it.
    Obviously, as it exposes you as being a shill of the fake news media

PS Trump wasn't supposed to make it, but the incompetence of those trying to stop him was unprecedented.