+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If someone had posted a video in the aftermath of the London Bridge attack saying it was just an accident, and asked "what would you do in that situation?" on here they would have been absolutely slaughtered* and probably banned. You're lucky that so few people read your posts.

Yes, of course I have. Can you show me the convincing evidence as I couldn't find it.

*not the best choice of word in hindsight
    I haven't found conclusive evidence either way, but in a historical context there are many precedences, so I wouldn't be too hasty in giving a definitive answer like you have.

What has London Bridge got to do with it? That is an idiotic straw man argument! Observing the video footage, that guy found himself down a one-way street in the middle of an angry mob when somebody attacked his vehicle with a baseball bat or a similar object. I'm no lawyer, but I'm fairly sure this point will be brought up during the trial. I'm afraid you are confusing ones observations as being personal views, which seems to be a trait of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I haven't found conclusive evidence either way, but in a historical context there are many precedences, so I wouldn't be too hasty in giving a definitive answer like you have.

What has London Bridge got to do with it? That is an idiotic straw man argument! Observing the video footage, that guy found himself down a one-way street in the middle of an angry mob when somebody attacked his vehicle with a baseball bat or a similar object. I'm no lawyer, but I'm fairly sure this point will be brought up during the trial. I'm afraid you are confusing ones observations as being personal views, which seems to be a trait of yours.
    Other people in the past have been paedophiles, you have no evidence about this particular case, but that's enough for you? And you say I make idiotic arguments!

He was already accelerating down the street with no chance to stop before the "baseball bat" happened so if this is his defence in court I hope he hasn't hired an expensive lawyer to deliver it.

Other people in the past have been paedophiles, you have no evidence about this particular case, but that's enough for you? And you say I make idiotic arguments!

He was already accelerating down the street with no chance to stop before the "baseball bat" happened so if this is his defence in court I hope he hasn't hired an expensive lawyer to deliver it.
    There you go again, I have already said I haven't found any conclusive evidence one way or the other, and I haven't declared an outcome in this matter.

There you go again, I have already said I haven't found any conclusive evidence one way or the other, and I haven't declared an outcome in this matter.
    You surely must have found something regards this pedo story, otherwise you wouldn't refer to it regularly.

Lardy was asked, apparently in a typically haughty way, earlier whether he had ever looked outside the MSM on the subject

Now you say that you have nothing conclusive on it either..

Do you diners of the hallowed flesh ever get to illustrate the conclusion to any af your alt theories?!

A neutral observer would be bound to ask- Is it all nods, winks, dodgy websites and the perennial '..any time now..
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    You surely must have found something regards this pedo story, otherwise you wouldn't refer to it regularly.

Lardy was asked, apparently in a typically haughty way, earlier whether he had ever looked outside the MSM on the subject

Do you diners of the hallowed flesh ever get to illustrate the conclusion to any af your alt theories?!

A neutral observer would be bound to ask- Is it all nods, winks, dodgy websites and the perennial '..any time now..
    ?
    Conclusive evidence = prosecutions or the published findings from an official public enquiry. Neither have happened, so in the meantime all outcomes are inconclusive in my opinion. I'm not sure how lardy got to his cast iron version of events though, he's a better man than me

Conclusive evidence = prosecutions or the published findings from an official public enquiry. Neither have happened, so in the meantime all outcomes are inconclusive in my opinion. I'm not sure how lardy got to his cast iron version of events though, he's a better man than me
    Don't write cheques you can't cash then, particularly about one of the most gruesome acts imaginable. Your neighbour probably hasn't been cleared of paedophiliac acts in court but do you spread rumours until he has? Because all outcomes there are inconclusive.

It's not a question of me knowing the cast iron version of events, it's about basic human decency.

Don't write cheques you can't cash then, particularly about one of the most gruesome acts imaginable. Your neighbour probably hasn't been cleared of paedophiliac acts in court but do you spread rumours until he has? Because all outcomes there are inconclusive.

It's not a question of me knowing the cast iron version of events, it's about basic human decency.
    I'm not spreading any rumours. These suspicions came to light through the own words of the people involved. Has it been investigated? FOIA requests haven't come up with any evidence of an investigation. If it were me I would be eager to clear my name through a proper investigation or a public enquiry. Regarding my neighbour, what's he got to do with it? Or are you doing your little strawman arguement thing again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post

?
    nailed it, gluey can pontificate for months. the thread could end on that line

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    nailed it, gluey can pontificate for months. the thread could end on that line
    I will make one prediction especially for you. Trump is going to go down as either the greatest President in US history, or the worst. He will not occupy any other position.

I will make one prediction especially for you. Trump is going to go down as either the greatest President in US history, or the worst. He will not occupy any other position.
    Wont he just use the adjective 'greatest' either way, whatever happens? ;)

He's not looking too great tonight. Again.

Here is President Greatest making America Great - again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40952820

^^ Fake News, Fake News, Fake News.

So what do we reckon? Any takers for 'greatest'?

Blog Entries

I haven't seen any real evidence for pizzagate so I don't really comment on it but when you hear stories like on this radio show I just listened to you have to wonder what the hell is going on in this country, this is Samantha Richards a grandmother from Cardiff..
    "We Call Social Services The SS. They Steal & Traffic Our Children. It's Evil."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I haven't seen any real evidence for pizzagate so I don't really comment on it but when you hear stories like on this radio show I just listened to you have to wonder what the hell is going on in this country, this is Samantha Richards a grandmother from Cardiff..
    "We Call Social Services The SS. They Steal & Traffic Our Children. It's Evil."
    Pizzagate is just a label, it's not about pizza or pizza restaurants, it's about the trafficking and abuse of children worldwide.

Just out of interest, what was he doing driving his car down there?

Not looking to catch you out (for once) because I genuinely don't know much about it. If the guy was there for the protest then why was he driving his car down the street instead of marching with whatever side he was aligned to?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Just out of interest, what was he doing driving his car down there?

Not looking to catch you out (for once) because I genuinely don't know much about it. If the guy was there for the protest then why was he driving his car down the street instead of marching with whatever side he was aligned to?
    The background to what he was actually doing down that street has not been released. Somebody posted a video of what happened and I commented on it. I never claimed the driver to be innocent or guilty, I just pointed out that somebody had attacked his car with an object prior to the collision with the cars in front.