+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 94 of 367 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

He just doesn’t get it does he?

What a **** of a man fair play, posing with thumbs up
    https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/sta...34435613605888

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He just doesn’t get it does he?

What a **** of a man fair play, posing with thumbs up
    https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/sta...34435613605888
    And the victim is smiling, and the victims Mum & Dad is smiling, and the victims 3 brothers are smiling, and the doctor is smiling. What a **** of a family and a medical profession they all are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And the victim is smiling, and the victims Mum & Dad is smiling, and the victims 3 brothers are smiling, and the doctor is smiling. What a **** of a family and a medical profession they all are.
    He's talking about the thumbs up photo. Clue was the words "thumbs up"

Happy to help again!

I know it’s hard for you bt for once can’t you see what a dick he looks doing a ****ing thumbs up??

Maybe I’m being too hard on him, I mean maybe he’s revived his latest endorsement from his mates in the NRA and he can’t contain himself

The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It

Half the country wants to know why the press won’t cover the growing scandal now implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice, and threatening to reach the State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, and perhaps even the Obama White House.

After all, the release last week of a less-redacted version of Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s January 4 letter showed that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to search the communications of a Trump campaign adviser based on a piece of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Fourth Amendment rights of an American citizen were violated to allow one political party to spy on another.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/15/...helped-create/

It's the Donald Trump thread. Donald Trump posted a tweet. Every Donald Trump tweet is scrutinised and dissected by the words media. Mueller just indicted 13 Russians for posting stuff on Facebook and Twitter, but there was no Trump collusion, no Americans involved, and no effect on US elections.Sorry for posting current news

PS my posts are balanced. These was no Trump-Russia-Collusion. The naughty stuff was done by the Obama administration, FBI & DOJ to stop Trump becoming president, and then trying to overthrow him once he got there.
    It's the Donald Trump thread, not the "Let's all slavishly tow the Trump line" thread - yet you've been doing that for at least two years while claiming to be on the fence about him. Your posts, on the subject of this thread at least, are not balanced in the slightest - mine aren't either, but, then I've never made any spurious claims of impartiality when it comes to the man.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's the Donald Trump thread, not the "Let's all slavishly tow the Trump line" thread - yet you've been doing that for at least two years while claiming to be on the fence about him. Your posts, on the subject of this thread at least, are not balanced in the slightest - mine aren't either, but, then I've never made any spurious claims of impartiality when it comes to the man.
    I still have my doubts about Trump as a person, but what I have been saying from the very begining is that there was no Trump Russia Collusion, it was all a setup and the media was complicit. As it happens this is exactly how things are turning out, so in that sense I have been very balanced, looking at the facts and making a judgement. Now there are others on here who have continously promoted the Trump Russia Collusion story, and up until this moment they still believe it is true!

The Michael Flynn guilty plea stinks to high-heaven

Former Trump National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to providing false information to FBI agent in December and the more we learn about the events leading up to that plea, the more it stinks to high-heaven.

Byron York’s recent article at the Washington Examiner reveals that then-FBI DIrector James Comey testified that the agents who conducted the interview of Flynn did not think he had lied to them.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-high-heaven/

A few stories on t’internet about Rick Gates changing his plea to guilty.

For what I wonder eh....

The Michael Flynn guilty plea stinks to high-heaven

Former Trump National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to providing false information to FBI agent in December and the more we learn about the events leading up to that plea, the more it stinks to high-heaven.

Byron York’s recent article at the Washington Examiner reveals that then-FBI DIrector James Comey testified that the agents who conducted the interview of Flynn did not think he had lied to them.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-high-heaven/
    Who is Byron York when he is at home?

A few stories on t’internet about Rick Gates changing his plea to guilty.

For what I wonder eh....
    A few stories on t’internet about McCabe altering the 302's connected to Flynn's FBI interview.

Gotta love t’internet innit, but as per usual time is the great exposer of truth

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Who is Byron York when he is at home?
    Journalist who gets more right than he gets wrong, as opposed to your luvvies at the New York Times & Washington Post

The greatest source of info is t'internet if you know your way around and have your wits about you. Of course you have to consider all sources of information to be false when you first encounter them, and then attempt to prove their correctness, but don't be that person who swallows everything a favourite news outlet throws at you.

Journalist who gets more right than he gets wrong, as opposed to your luvvies at the New York Times & Washington Post

The greatest source of info is t'internet if you know your way around and have your wits about you. Of course you have to consider all sources of information to be false when you first encounter them, and then attempt to prove their correctness, but don't be that person who swallows everything a favourite news outlet throws at you.
    Ah yes, Fox News columnist but given that you are quoting Mike Cernovich of Pizzagate fame elsewhere to support the Flynn story then York is positively balanced.

When is Carter Page going to be outed as an FBI spy by the way?

When is Carter Page going to be outed as an FBI spy by the way?
    You mean UCE-1?

You mean UCE-1?
    So you say, what's the latest?

So you say, what's the latest?
    Many investigations are still ongoing, so you will have to wait for the official version. You seem like a patient guy, you waited over a year to find out there was no Trump Russia Collusion, while this outcome was common knowledge on the internet since before the 2016 US election. Hang in there buddy, all will be revealed eventually in a manner that pleases you

How A Plea Reversal From Michael Flynn Could Uncover More Federal Corruption

On Friday, Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order in United States v. Flynn that, while widely unnoticed, reveals something fascinating: A motion by Michael Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea based on government misconduct is likely in the works.

Just a week ago, and thus before Sullivan quietly directed Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team to provide Flynn’s attorneys “any exculpatory evidence,” Washington Examiner columnist Byron York detailed the oddities of Flynn’s case. The next day, former assistant U.S. attorney and National Review contributing editor Andrew McCarthy connected more of the questionable dots. York added even more details a couple of days later. Together these articles provide the backdrop necessary to understand the significance of Sullivan’s order on Friday.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/...al-corruption/

Many investigations are still ongoing, so you will have to wait for the official version. You seem like a patient guy, you waited over a year to find out there was no Trump Russia Collusion, while this outcome was common knowledge on the internet since before the 2016 US election. Hang in there buddy, all will be revealed eventually in a manner that pleases you
    I have waited patiently for anything other than the blusterous bull of Pizzagate, Sandy Hook, 7th Floor, Seth Rich, missing texts, Imran Awan, Uranium One, Nunes, the Secret Society that you have peppered this board with over that period so awaiting Mueller to continue his work whilst your hero Trump gets more and more hysterical is no great burden.

I have waited patiently for anything other than the blusterous bull of Pizzagate, Sandy Hook, 7th Floor, Seth Rich, missing texts, Imran Awan, Uranium One, Nunes, the Secret Society that you have peppered this board with over that period so awaiting Mueller to continue his work whilst your hero Trump gets more and more hysterical is no great burden.
    You forgot to mention the blusterous bull about the Trump Russia Collusion and FBI/DOJ malfeasance Anyway, the dots will all join up eventually, it seems to be all the same fingers in all the same pies.

Pizzagate advocating and Sandyhoo denying were my personal favourites of utter nonsense 😃

Pizzagate advocating and Sandyhoo denying were my personal favourites of utter nonsense ��
    I have never denied anything, just asked questions.

Apparently there is consideration to arming teachers. This could be controversial he says.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1G51QY

I mean it’s been not like Teachers haven’t got enough to do having to strap a gun to themeselves whilst doing marking.

What an utter demented c u n t fair play

Apparently there is consideration to arming teachers. This could be controversial he says.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1G51QY

I mean it’s been not like Teachers haven’t got enough to do having to strap a gun to themeselves whilst doing marking.

What an utter demented c u n t fair play
    Why don't they just give everybody a tank and be done with it? Teaching could be done via the internet, we don't need schools anymore. They are trying to solve the wrong kinds of problems!

Still a work in progress, but a comprehensive timeline regarding Trump and the Russian collusion story.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/02/...rump-timeline/