+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Well, you have got me there. I never looked at the Pizza owner's Instagram account. In fact I have never looked at anyone's Instagram (unless it's a screenshot on some other media). So if he was not an innocent victim of extreme trolling but someone into 'sick stuff' I will have to accept your correction.

Although he was also a victim of trolling and a misinformation campaign.

On anything else related to me supposedly defending the Clintons (I am not a fan) for 'sex trafficking children' or similar crimes, I can only repeat that I have never commented - so you have made that up.
    Unfortunately, Wales-Bales has form for misrepresenting people's views. Or just plain lying, as it should be known. He fabricated a comment (and he has done so numerous times) I supposedly made about an individual whose name I have ever mentioned on here or anywhere else in life. Such is his desperation to win an argument that he either imagines or deludes himself about other poster's comments and contributions. I asked him six times to find evidence about the last fabrication and he failed to respond meaningfully. Hence the number of people who prefer not to engage with him on here. It's certainly not rational behaviour by someone who sees himself as intellectually superior to everyone else on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Unfortunately, Wales-Bales has form for misrepresenting people's views. Or just plain lying, as it should be known. He fabricated a comment (and he has done so numerous times) I supposedly made about an individual whose name I have ever mentioned on here or anywhere else in life. Such is his desperation to win an argument that he either imagines or deludes himself about other poster's comments and contributions. I asked him six times to find evidence about the last fabrication and he failed to respond meaningfully. Hence the number of people who prefer not to engage with him on here. It's certainly not rational behaviour by someone who sees himself as intellectually superior to everyone else on here.
    Kavanaugh was innocent and you got duped, end of story. Just let it go, man

It's certainly not rational behaviour by someone who sees himself as intellectually superior to everyone else on here.
    Only one person on here predicted thr Trump Russia Collusion hoax. Everybody else swallowed the BS. I judge people by their actions, and not their words. I dont care if your frail ego got dented, its only the facts that matter. You could learn from your mistakes, but you just carry on being as ignorant as ever

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Only one person on here predicted thr Trump Russia Collusion hoax. Everybody else swallowed the BS. I judge people by their actions, and not their words. I dont care if your frail ego got dented, its only the facts that matter. You could learn from your mistakes, but you just carry on being as ignorant as ever
    What a hypocrite. Still waiting for the specific answer concerned and all your bluster, obfuscation and self-praise doesn't hide the fact that you lied through your teeth. Don't expect any further responses.

What a hypocrite. Still waiting for the specific answer concerned and all your bluster, obfuscation and self-praise doesn't hide the fact that you lied through your teeth. Don't expect any further responses.
    I recommend that you focus on your Philious Phogg impersonations, as you seem to have a lot of problems when it comes to deconstructing opposing arguments. I must admit you are quite an amusing character though. Your sense of wonderment at discovering that God is not real is something to behold. But just like the child who discovers that Santa is not real, you fail to realise that they are both fictional realities. Anybody with a basic understanding of life would know this. No hard feelings old bean, you are a decent sort of chap if we ignore your lopsided view of the world

Only one news channel reported on the Trump collusion hoax right from the beginning, so I wouldn't begrudge them having a victory lap. There is actually lots of lots of good info included if you are open-minded!