+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Well I'm a little unsure why FIFA, a federation of different countries, would want to help abolish countries.
    Ditto the EU ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ditto the EU ...
    Ah right, the United States of Europe. So you think FIFA are thinking along the same lines? They're trying to get rid of all the countries so there's just one global football team?

Yeah, you might be on to something here.

Hold on. Who will the global team play against? Oh no, I've spotted a flaw in the masterplan!

Ah right, the United States of Europe. So you think FIFA are thinking along the same lines? They're trying to get rid of all the countries so there's just one global football team?

Yeah, you might be on to something here.

Hold on. Who will the global team play against? Oh no, I've spotted a flaw in the masterplan!
    There won't be any international football, only regional teams ... like in the erm, Champions League

There won't be any international football, only regional teams ... like in the erm, Champions League
    So FIFA, which relies on the World Cup to make its huge profits, is getting rid of international football.

So FIFA, which relies on the World Cup to make its huge profits, is getting rid of international football.
    The last time I looked FIFA weren't in charge of removing existing national boundaries, or drawing up new ones.

The last time I looked FIFA weren't in charge of removing existing national boundaries, or drawing up new ones.
    I think we all know that, at least I thought we all did until your odd suggestion that FIFA was complicit in the abolition of national symbols and beyond.

I'd like to hear more about the regional teams in the Champions League, though.

I think we all know that, at least I thought we all did until your odd suggestion that FIFA was complicit in the abolition of national symbols and beyond.

I'd like to hear more about the regional teams in the Champions League, though.
    Were players prevented from wearing a poppy symbol during a match or not?