+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Can I be the first to say how much I admire your confidence in going all in on the back of a memo commissioned and written by Republicans. Others would be more circumspect based on the naked partisan nature of how this has been engineered but good for you in seeing beyond that! I like the bold fence-rejecting new you!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's hilarious you have been duped again by the new MSM gambit, that the promoters of the Trump Russia Fusion-Colusion are now suddenly claiming that Nunes is a Russian spy. Hahaha, it's worse than I thought! How many times can they be wrong before you wake up?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's hilarious you have been duped again by the new MSM gambit, that the promoters of the Trump Russia Fusion-Colusion are now suddenly claiming that Nunes is a Russian spy. Hahaha, it's worse than I thought! How many times can they be wrong before you wake up?
    That's preposterous. Just because Nunes was an advisor to Trump's transition team, lost most of his credibility hotfooting it to the White House to inform them of information he had been provided by the White House on the premises 48 hours earlier and whilst recused sent his staffers on a fishing expedition to interview Steele in London without any notification to the Committee he chairs in no way makes him a Russki spy.

It would be great if you could post a link to the MSM fake news that alleged this as I have a good mind to write and complain!

That's preposterous. Just because Nunes was an advisor to Trump's transition team, lost most of his credibility hotfooting it to the White House to inform them of information he had been provided by the White House on the premises 48 hours earlier and whilst recused sent his staffers on a fishing expedition to interview Steele in London without any notification to the Committee he chairs in no way makes him a Russki spy.

It would be great if you could post a link to the MSM fake news that alleged this as I have a good mind to write and complain!
    So the whole thing is a conspiracy by Nunes to end Mueller's investigation of Trump, and everybody mentioned in the elusive Intel Committee memo is innocent?

So the whole thing is a conspiracy by Nunes to end Mueller's investigation of Trump, and everybody mentioned in the elusive Intel Committee memo is innocent?
    Sorry you must have misunderstood me. I was looking for the link to the MSM says Nunes is a Russian spy story you quote above.

Sorry you must have misunderstood me. I was looking for the link to the MSM says Nunes is a Russian spy story you quote above.
    Maybe not in so many words, but they are trying to discredit Nunes, while Democratic Party bots are all over social media pushing the Russian conspiracy narrative.

Maybe not in so many words, but they are trying to discredit Nunes, while Democratic Party bots are all over social media pushing the Russian conspiracy narrative.

So in summary you made the MSM said Nunes is a Russian spy bit up.

I haven't read this news and I certainly haven't commented on it, so I'm interested to know why you think I 'have been duped again'.