+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Well, it may well be that time is running out for Trump to drain the swamp before he becomes the swamp.

It would have been great if he could have done at least that much.
    Is there still time? Does he still have the support within the machine?

I wonder if he truly knew what he was taking on, or upon whose wings he may have been landed in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Well, it may well be that time is running out for Trump to drain the swamp before he becomes the swamp.

It would have been great if he could have done at least that much.
    Is there still time? Does he still have the support within the machine?

I wonder if he truly knew what he was taking on, or upon whose wings he may have been landed in there.
    Take a look at what's going on in SA right now, a major Clinton partner has just been arrested. Also keep an eye on the latest sealed dockets that are associated with the Mueller investigation, and possibly more revelations from Hollywood that could also be related. There are Las Vegas connections too, so things are starting to get interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Take a look at what's going on in SA right now, a major Clinton partner has just been arrested. Also keep an eye on the latest sealed dockets that are associated with the Mueller investigation, and possibly more revelations from Hollywood that could also be related. There are Las Vegas connections too, so things are starting to get interesting.
    A bit late for " 'starting' to get interesting " maybe?
    Trump and his team's alleged collusion (not necessarily his personally) will be taking the focus I suspect!

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    A bit late for " 'starting' to get interesting " maybe?
    Trump and his team's alleged collusion (not necessarily his personally) will be taking the focus I suspect!
    It's only just starting to kick-off, everything up until now were just the prelims!