+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Quite right those evil establishment types.
    By the way how many Fox News and Daily Mail Links have you shared lately ?? ����
    It's for the benefit of the brainwashed folks who need to see something attributed to a recognised media organisation, even if it is the DM or Fox they are the only ones who will go against the globalist propaganda organisations such as the New York Times, Washington Post, BBC, CNN, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's for the benefit of the brainwashed folks who need to see something attributed to a recognised media organisation, even if it is the DM or Fox they are the only ones who will go against the globalist propaganda organisations such as the New York Times, Washington Post, BBC, CNN, etc.
    Why, specifically,is the Daily Mailv- specifically the Daily Mail - "against globalism or globalist propaganda"?
    I would love a straight, consise, direct answer to that, just a couple of lines but with some actual flesh on the bone.

Could you do that maybe? It might help a lot of people understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Why, specifically,is the Daily Mailv- specifically the Daily Mail - "against globalism or globalist propaganda"?
    I would love a straight, consise, direct answer to that, just a couple of lines but with some actual flesh on the bone.

Could you do that maybe? It might help a lot of people understand.
    They supported Brexit. In fact, David Cameron secretly tried to get the editor fired, but the ownwer of the Daily Mail told Cameron that he had given his editor editorial independence, and he couldn't interfere.

Alternatively you could just read some of their articles to quickly get a grasp of their viewpoint

They supported Brexit. In fact, David Cameron secretly tried to get the editor fired, but the ownwer of the Daily Mail told Cameron that he had given his editor editorial independence, and he couldn't interfere.

Alternatively you could just read some of their articles to quickly get a grasp of their viewpoint
    The Mail had secret meetings with May ahead of the election and were her biggest supporters - yet you told us she is a mason and an operative of the banks to stop brexit happening.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Mail had secret meetings with May ahead of the election and were her biggest supporters - yet you told us she is a mason and an operative of the banks to stop brexit happening.
    The Mail are hardly going to get behind Corbyn It looks like May is answering to two masters then, so which one is she going to disappoint, she can't please everybody

The Mail are hardly going to get behind Corbyn It looks like May is answering to two masters then, so which one is she going to disappoint, she can't please everybody
    Let me get this straight, you've got two completely opposite theories but you're not going to conclude that at least one is wrong?

Let me get this straight, you've got two completely opposite theories but you're not going to conclude that at least one is wrong?
    Well she obviously can't stay in Europe and leave Europe, so how is she going to please the Daily Mail and the banks? Could there be a middle option? She is in a bit of a pickle if you ask me, but still desperate to be in charge, so I think she may have a plan ...

I agree with you on this. I limit myself to corporate media links too (along with occasional Russian RT ones) for the same reasons you do. I also concur with your Fox and the Daily Mail remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I agree with you on this. I limit myself to corporate media links too (along with occasional Russian RT ones) for the same reasons you do. I also concur with your Fox and the Daily Mail remarks.

"oh .. here's another beauty" ..

Russia Today is directly funded by the Russion state.
    Fox is owned by Murdoch
    Daily Mail is a long standing national joke.

FFS ..

It's easy to conclude that, when pressed, there's rarely any straight answers from many (not all) of the 'self-professed ITK's' who post here!

It's also rather too easy to wonder if most of those who desire (for what it's worth!) to appear so very wise and noddngly ITK - and who are often rather patronising toward the rest of 'us poor ignorant fools' - are actually the ones chugging very desperately hard on whatever fits in with the hobby horse they ride, which they now cannot begin to dismount, nor turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    "oh .. here's another beauty" ..

Russia Today is directly funded by the Russion state.
    Fox is owned by Murdoch
    Daily Mail is a long standing national joke.

FFS ..

It's easy to conclude that, when pressed, there's rarely any straight answers from many (not all) of the 'self-professed ITK's' who post here!

It's also rather too easy to wonder if most of those who desire (for what it's worth!) to appear so very wise and noddngly ITK - and who are often rather patronising toward the rest of 'us poor ignorant fools' - are actually the ones chugging very desperately hard on whatever fits in with the hobby horse they ride, which they now cannot begin to dismount, nor turn.
    The truth is the truth no matter who reports it. Like I said I post MSM links for the benefit of those who rely on the MSM for their world view. Obviously I have seen the information elsewhere, and I can assure you that these links are not for my benefit!

The truth is the truth no matter who reports it. Like I said I post MSM links for the benefit of those who rely on the MSM for their world view. Obviously I have seen the information elsewhere, and I can assure you that these links are not for my benefit!
    Okeydokey !

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Here's some Fox. Judge Jeanine, their legal expert:

"There is no law that says a campaign cannot accept information from a foreign government."

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/886592816712790016

Exceedingly dubious legal knowledge aside, is this a sign of where Team Trump's defence is going? From 'we have never had any contact with the Russians' to 'but there's nothing wrong with meeting the Russians'.

Here's some Fox. Judge Jeanine, their legal expert:

"There is no law that says a campaign cannot accept information from a foreign government."

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/886592816712790016

Exceedingly dubious legal knowledge aside, is this a sign of where Team Trump's defence is going? From 'we have never had any contact with the Russians' to 'but there's nothing wrong with meeting the Russians'.
    She said a bit more than that The whole thing evolves around Fusion GPS, who the Democrats paid for opposition research that concluded that Trump pissed on some Russian prostitutes in Obama's bed Incidently, the Steele dossier was initially started by Senator John McCain who didn't want to be President, and who just happens to have met the Trump Jr Russian lawyer in his office. What a murky business this whole affair is turning out to be.

She said a bit more than that The whole thing evolves around Fusion GPS, who the Democrats paid for opposition research that concluded that Trump pissed on some Russian prostitutes in Obama's bed Incidently, the Steele dossier was initially started by Senator John McCain who didn't want to be President, and who just happens to have met the Trump Jr Russian lawyer in his office. What a murky business this whole affair is.
    But Fox went with that quote on their tweet, so presumably they thought it was the most important point she made.

You're the local expert on fake news, Gulley; would you class her quote as fake news?

But Fox went with that quote on their tweet, so presumably they thought it was the most important point she made.
    Look into Fusion GPS, they organised the Trump Jr meeting and the Obama bed pissing dossier. It was clearly a setup that enabled Obama/Clinton to obtain FISA warrents that allowed them to conduct electronic surveillance on the Trump campaign team during the run-up to the Nov election.

Look into Fusion GPS, they organised the Trump Jr meeting and the Obama bed pissing dossier. It was clearly a setup that enabled Obama/Clinton to obtain FISA warrents that allowed them to conduct electronic surveillance on the Trump campaign team during the run-up to the Nov election.
    The meeting invitation was pretty clear, Jr intended to meet representatives of Putin to get dirt on Hillary to help his dad win the election.