+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I like the Welsh flag
    The Gematria for the Prince of Whales every miss spelling has its meaning.

i notice his spat with Khan has reared it's ugly head again tonight on twitter

like a bunch of school kids

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

Seems to be one way traffic - with Trump re-tweeting Katie Hopkins again. He really is a scumbag!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ondon-violence

Trump has launched into an attack in Khan based on that reputable source Katie Hopkins.

Khan has said he isn’t replying as he’s getting on with his job.

Seems pretty bleeding obvious who the grown up in the room is.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Trump has launched into an attack in Khan based on that reputable source Katie Hopkins.

Khan has said he isn’t replying as he’s getting on with his job.

Seems pretty bleeding obvious who the grown up in the room is.
    Calm down, it's just a game being played out for media consumption. With the Tory leadership contest underway and a Brexit deadline looming, expect more of the same from all sides, including the media themselves.

Calm down, it's just a game being played out for media consumption. With the Tory leadership contest underway and a Brexit deadline looming, expect more of the same from all sides, including the media themselves.
    Oh please spare me the ‘game’ soundbite you wheel out every time Donny makes an arse of himself and you turn from he didn’t say that to ‘he didn’t mean that’s and he’s such a genius as you don’t get it’ line
    I don’t even know why I bothered typing this as I dare ah you’ll send me a link to Fox News in reply:

Oh please spare me the ‘game’ soundbite you wheel out every time Donny makes an arse of himself and you turn from he didn’t say that to ‘he didn’t mean that’s and he’s such a genius as you don’t get it’ line
    I don’t even know why I bothered typing this as I dare ah you’ll send me a link to Fox News in reply:
    Why is the president playing games on Twitter when people are getting shot daily in his country and the school kids are growing up in generation lockdown? Imagine your kids doing shooter drills at school.

I think it's fair to say his intervention would benefit Boris the most, so I rest my case. Don't forget Team 44 spied on Trump and tried to have him overthrown. That fact that he still got elected should tell you that he is not stupid, and all the witch hunt & fake news banter will turn out to be true

PS Fox News will turn out to be the least fake news on this particular matter!

PPS don't forget about your charity bet when he proves you all wrong

I think it's fair to say his intervention would benefit Boris the most, so I rest my case. Don't forget Team 44 spied on Trump and tried to have him overthrown. That fact that he still got elected should tell you that he is not stupid, and all the witch hunt & fake news banter will turn out to be true

PS Fox News will turn out to be the least fake news on this particular matter!

PPS don't forget about your charity bet when he proves you all wrong
    As I recall you didn’t want to do it as I said 6 months?

I don’t mind giving to charity but it won’t be for that reason 😂😂

And yet again give gone off on a ta gent when I’m referring to one tweet 😃😂😂

Is it all part of the plan that Trump's interventions will cause people to start referring to graphs like this - if it is, then it's all too cunning for me.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/16/murde...ities-9971033/

just read khan now blaming police resource for the rise in violent crime in London .I notice he also mentions Cardiff seeing a big spike in crime

Has Cardiff seen a big rise in violent crime over the last 5 years ? pretty sure it's quite low compared to most other major cities in the UK

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp

Heisenberg

just read khan now blaming police resource for the rise in violent crime in London .I notice he also mentions Cardiff seeing a big spike in crime

Has Cardiff seen a big rise in violent crime over the last 5 years ? pretty sure it's quite low compared to most other major cities in the UK

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp
    Yes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48053575

Trump kicks off 2020 his election campaign in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Our wonderful Westminster Govt and their policing cuts have really done their job well fair play!

Trump kicks off 2020 his election campaign in Florida

You must be very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You must be very excited.
    Not really, but it is an interesting phenomenon, when against the odds a non-politician somehow manages to get his hands on the reigns of power.

Out of interest what constitutes a 'massive rally' these days?

Not sure what channel that screenshot is taken from but I understood he filled a 20,000 seat stadium in Florida with his bussed in red-hated supporters. Not knocking that, it is twice the size of the sold out 'All Right!' Kinnock rally in Sheffield in 1992. It is also a few dozen more than Plymouth Argyle managed in their last sold out home match. It is, however, overshadowed by the crowd at the last Millwall sold out home match at The Den!

Maybe it is just Trump's definition of 'massive'?

You know, from Donny's Big Book Of Lies & Bullshit?

Not sure what channel that screenshot is taken from but I understood he filled a 20,000 seat stadium in Florida with his bussed in red-hated supporters. Not knocking that, it is twice the size of the sold out 'All Right!' Kinnock rally in Sheffield in 1992. It is also a few dozen more than Plymouth Argyle managed in their last sold out home match. It is, however, overshadowed by the crowd at the last Millwall sold out home match at The Den!

As a comparison, this is Biden's own campaign launch in his home state of Pennsylvania.

125,000 people applied for tickets, and I think 25,000 were inside the event, plus they had screens outside for those who wanted to be part of it, but didn't have tickets.

It's the conspiracies and lies season again.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's the conspiracies and lies season again.

He was particularly whiny in that clip.

You would think that someone who has achieved world peace, cured AIDs and cancer, and built 'that wall' (bigger, better, cheaper and without a single Mexican peso) would try to sound less like a petulant 4 year old.

125,000 people applied for tickets, and I think 25,000 were inside the event, plus they had screens outside for those who wanted to be part of it, but didn't have tickets.
    Gosh that is a rally .

Don't understand how folk dont understand Trump-ism is popular in his country ,.

I'm not a fan but its democratic choice of the USA .

I do find it ironic though that other egotistic world leaders , not democratically elected of a left leaning ,Marxism, communist regimes stand in front of organised marching, flag waving ,saluting people the leader , dont get the same hatred . or comment ??

He was particularly whiny in that clip.

You would think that someone who has achieved world peace, cured AIDs and cancer, and built 'that wall' (bigger, better, cheaper and without a single Mexican peso) would try to sound less like a petulant 4 year old.
    I thought Biden was curing cancer? Surely you have to do one better?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gosh that is a rally .

Don't understand how folk dont understand Trump-ism is popular in his country ,.

I'm not a fan but its democratic choice of the USA .

I do find it ironic though that other egotistic world leaders , not democratically elected of a left leaning ,Marxism, communist regimes stand in front of organised marching, flag waving ,saluting people the leader , dont get the same hatred . or comment ??
    He's an enigma, and nobody knows how to deal with him. Nobody can land a blow on him, and he continuously taunts them. I reckon he's got the goods on them myself, a lot of people have been very quiet lately.

He's an enigma, and nobody knows how to deal with him. Nobody can land a blow on him, and he continuously taunts them. I reckon he's got the goods on them myself, a lot of people have been very quiet lately.
    Oooh perhaps Boris has been watching him ,he displays the same behaviours.