+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

This reminds me of someone

Florida man: dialysis center won't allow life-sized Trump as emotional support

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tional-support

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It would be interesting to do a post count of the thread. Gluey would obviously be far and away the most frequent contributor, but I think you'd be surprised to find yourself in the top 5, despite your protests that it's everyone else who's obsessed with Trump.
    To be honest number of post doesnt bother as I am interested in matters like this , it doesn't make me a fan or its outputs .

Some posters just respond and like to lash I suspect it's down to hatred of type of police , for me I have always been intrigued in politics and its dynamics , and what switches folks on and off, and too whom or what they vote for, the last 5 years has been astonishing , demonstrated even by our own creation of separate politics section on CCMB.

The current choreograph of politics is fascinating both here and the US , such as : Brexit, Boris ,Cummings, Corbyn and over the pond it all about obe man who is a non politician, (bit like Cummings ) who is allegedly loathed but still resonates with voters, even after relentless media, Democrats celebrity attacks on his personal character .

I can only think in the case of Trump and Boris voters are prepared to turn a blind eye to certain things, as long as they see something happening for them personally.

The comparisons and behaviour of North / Middle England and middle America voting habits, is so fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And also the most accurate poster, while you definately contributed the most BS!!!

I think posting is healthy .

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    A bit of light hearted humour in this thread, it's a football MB first and foremost and thus toilet humour applies!!!
    this has to be fake ?
    retweeted by Trump!!!
    https://twitter.com/PaulSam27131285/...13300884504576
    Brilliant and well done to that lady for soldiering on

This reminds me of someone

Florida man: dialysis center won't allow life-sized Trump as emotional support

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tional-support
    If that had been 7 years ago , and the same sized Obama cut out , what would have happened??

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm sure the Rhodes Scholar will fly into the job of President , another wait and see moment brewing 🤔

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm sure the Rhodes Scholar will fly into the job of President , another wait and see moment brewing ��
    I'm not suggesting that Buttigieg will "fly into the job of President" - quite the contrary, I don't think he will and I don't want him to (unless he wins the Democratic nomination - any one but Trump is my motto). No "wait and see moment" here, just a piss take from what appears to be a Japanese news station about Trump being thick as shit. Enjoy it for what it is, LoM.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If that had been 7 years ago , and the same sized Obama cut out , what would have happened??
    What if it was a cutout of Shakira? What if it was a cutout of Elmer Fudd? What would have happened? WE MUST KNOW!

More from Cyril's favourite website..

The Sentencing of Michael Flynn Represents a Very Big Problem for AG Bill Barr

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-ag-bill-barr/

I'm not suggesting that Buttigieg will "fly into the job of President" - quite the contrary, I don't think he will and I don't want him to (unless he wins the Democratic nomination - any one but Trump is my motto). No "wait and see moment" here, just a piss take from what appears to be a Japanese news station about Trump being thick as shit. Enjoy it for what it is, LoM.
    My reply was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek .

I don't have old trump down as being totally thick , yes he sound naive, is a clown, has a poor grasp of grammar , certainly has no eloquence , or pre thought process before communicating, but I think he knows what he's doing on a lot if matters, and thickly label helps him to an extent to say whatever he wants to say to any body or world leader .

Young George Bush was similar

What if it was a cutout of Shakira? What if it was a cutout of Elmer Fudd? What would have happened? WE MUST KNOW!

Indeed you knock a few up I will arrange the shipping over to that clinic , ( glad we can agree )

I hate to think it wasn't about the size, let's test the buggers on their inequality ,standards?

Trey Gowdy Discusses McCabe Non-Indictment and Ongoing Durham Investigation

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...investigation/

Lots of things to ponder in this latest update. Thanks Cyril

Trey Gowdy Discusses McCabe Non-Indictment and Ongoing Durham Investigation

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...investigation/

Lots of things to ponder in this latest update. Thanks Cyril

Durham is looking at specific issues, related to Brennan before 2016 (and Hilary) has a deal been done is the big question does that dove tail into the non-indictment of McCabe ?

This is not going away.

Surely the Democrats are the good guys??

He's probably flying it , he certainly knows how to get noticed , not bad for a thicky

How The Obama Administration Set In Motion Democrats’ Coup Against Trump

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/28...against-trump/

Since Cyril highlighted the quality research being done by the CTH their star has risen considerably, and they are now being promoted by TV news presenters to a wider audience. You are doing a great job Cyril, keep up the good work

Since Cyril highlighted the quality research being done by the CTH their star has risen considerably, and they are now being promoted by TV news presenters to a wider audience. You are doing a great job Cyril, keep up the good work

48 hour rule in play, but the Assange story is interesting.

Rep. Rohrabacher Says Assange Could Be Pardoned For Info About DNC Leak Source

“He has information that will be of dramatic importance to the United States and the people of our country as well as to our government”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/ex...c-leak-source/

Fairplay to Gluey, always joining the dots!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

It's 100% correct, and you've been fooled by CNN again. Man, they must love gullible people like you

It's 100% correct, and you've been fooled by CNN again. Man, they must love gullible people like you
    Just spell out what you think was 100% correct, there's a dear!

I see you have taken over the Idiot No.2 role from lardy