+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Another day and another setback for Donatello. Seems like his repeal of Obamacare is floundering.
    But I saw that on the BBC mind, so assume it is a made up lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Another day and another setback for Donatello. Seems like his repeal of Obamacare is floundering.
    But I saw that on the BBC mind, so assume it is a made up lie.
    You seem to be forgetting about the plot by the Democrats and a small band of Republicans who have been tasked with the job of obstruction at every turn. Even if Trump had offered free unlimited healthcare they would have voted against it! Then it's over to the colluding MSM to print all their stuff, and on and on it will go until they reach their goal of getting Trump out of office by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You seem to be forgetting about the plot by the Democrats and a small band of Republicans who have been tasked with the job of obstruction at every turn. Even if Trump had offered free unlimited healthcare they would have voted against it! Then it's over to the colluding MSM to print all their stuff, and on and on it will go until they reach their goal of getting Trump out of office by any means.
    Sure.
    I got it now.
    I'll try not to forget again.

I am a bad man.
    Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Sure.
    I got it now.
    I'll try not to forget again.

I am a bad man.
    Sad!
    Good lad

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    "Neutral observer"