+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    125,000 people applied for tickets, and I think 25,000 were inside the event, plus they had screens outside for those who wanted to be part of it, but didn't have tickets.
    Gosh that is a rally .

Don't understand how folk dont understand Trump-ism is popular in his country ,.

I'm not a fan but its democratic choice of the USA .

I do find it ironic though that other egotistic world leaders , not democratically elected of a left leaning ,Marxism, communist regimes stand in front of organised marching, flag waving ,saluting people the leader , dont get the same hatred . or comment ??

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gosh that is a rally .

Don't understand how folk dont understand Trump-ism is popular in his country ,.

I'm not a fan but its democratic choice of the USA .

I do find it ironic though that other egotistic world leaders , not democratically elected of a left leaning ,Marxism, communist regimes stand in front of organised marching, flag waving ,saluting people the leader , dont get the same hatred . or comment ??
    He's an enigma, and nobody knows how to deal with him. Nobody can land a blow on him, and he continuously taunts them. I reckon he's got the goods on them myself, a lot of people have been very quiet lately.