Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R was coughing because you are not a lone voice on here. There's her, Organ, me and a few others on the "alternative side". I discovered Velikovsky, Icke and Cooper in the mid 1990s so I've been ploughing this furrow for half my life.

You are very well informed and I applaud your anti-Hillary stance but let's face it, no one knows where Trump is heading. His insistence on blaming both sides for violence was encouraging though, in the face of a full-on MSM "progessive" shill onslaught.
I've said many times that I am still on the fence regarding Trump, and I've yet to see anything definative happening to sway me one way or the other. However, I do think he has a carefully laid out gameplan, but it could go either way. I've noticed he is pretty cunning, he lets other people say or do things, before endorsing or criticising them after the fact. Yesterday's press conference was interesting, I think he has a lot more information than we or the press have. When he is at his most combative he usually wins.