+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like he asked Ukraine eight times to investigate his political opponent's family in order to help win the forthcoming election. Will this be enough for the democrats to finally act?
    Your sources of information are hilariously entertaining though

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Your sources of information are hilariously entertaining though

You dismiss this as hilariously entertaining while treating everything someone with what seems like a questionable reputation writes as the truth, yet again, that fence you are sitting on when it comes to Trump seems to only exist in your imagination.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John...l_commentator)

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You dismiss this as hilariously entertaining while treating everything someone with what seems like a questionable reputation writes as the truth, yet again, that fence you are sitting on when it comes to Trump seems to only exist in your imagination.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John...l_commentator)
    Can you point out anything that Solomon has got wrong regarding Trump Russia Collusion?

Can you point out anything that Solomon has got wrong regarding Trump Russia Collusion?
    Why should I? All I was doing was pointing out your apparent double standards,

Why should I? All I was doing was pointing out your apparent double standards,
    Snopes & Wikipedia are not good standards IMO

BTW Maddow was debunked in less than 24 hours, that's why it's funny cos it always happens like that. She's about as accurate as lardy & cyril when it comes to the news!

Snopes & Wikipedia are not good standards IMO

BTW Maddow was debunked in less than 24 hours, that's why it's funny cos it always happens like that. She's about as accurate as lardy & cyril when it comes to the news!

USA, Japan, India, Brazil, UK = global trade reset. China is going to be squeezed economically, and probably the EU too.

I suppose it has been too quiet these last few hours.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...40f_story.html

Bad news for some ...

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess those law revering, democracy loving, independent thinking, intellectually superior minds would be all over this. Particularly as Inspector General reports and whistle-blowers have been so important in their narrative. Seems I was hasty to completely ignore their views just when deep state are denying an IG and whistleblower transparency to the people.
    What are you talking about cyril?

Nice conversation, Mr Biden hopes gone as well .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nice conversation, Mr Biden hopes gone as well .
    The big news is Crowdstrike, it would be dynamite if the new anti-corruption Ukraine administration handed over this information.

The big news is Crowdstrike, it would be dynamite if the new anti-corruption Ukraine administration handed over this information.
    The impeachment inquiry is dangerous for both Trump and the Democrats , neither have clean hands ,crowd strike has connotations for both parties, I'm guessing ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The impeachment inquiry is dangerous for both Trump and the Democrats , neither have clean hands ,crowd strike has connotations for both parties, I'm guessing ?
    Not really, Trump did nothing wrong. The impeachment plan was based on little more than hearsay. Crowdstrike, were the ones who handled the Clinton email server investigation. The FBI never examined it or read the report, but they declared that it was Russia who hacked the server and stole the emails. Lots of dodgy people involved too. The Ukraine was a big player in the Trump Russia Collusion hoax. Lardy used to post about it a lot!

Not really, Trump did nothing wrong. The impeachment plan was based on little more than hearsay. Crowdstrike, were the ones who handled the Clinton email server investigation. The FBI never examined it or read the report, but they declared that it was Russia who hacked the server and stole the emails. Lots of dodgy people involved too. The Ukraine was a big player in the Trump Russia Collusion hoax. Lardy used to post about it a lot!
    So says the board's resident "fence sitter" when it comes to Donald Trump .

I'm almost tempted to take him off ignore to see what he comes out with

Hardly a fence sitter, just a relatively well informed person. For example, the IC AG who handled the whistleblower's complaint previously worked at the DOJ NSD, alongside many those who were plotting to overthrow the president. Once you join all the dots things start to make a lot more sense. Lardy & Cyril's scattergun approach was always doomed to failure, and they are the worst propagandists in the history of propaganda! But at least they got you to believe in all their nonsense, so their efforts weren't entirely futile

Hardly a fence sitter, just a relatively well informed person. For example, the IC AG who handled the whistleblower's complaint previously worked at the DOJ NSD, alongside many those who were plotting to overthrow the president. Once you join all the dots things start to make a lot more sense. Lardy & Cyril's scattergun approach was always doomed to failure, and they are the worst propagandists in the history of propaganda! But at least they got you to believe in all their nonsense, so their efforts weren't entirely futile
    What, you finally concede that you're not neutral when it comes to Trump? Wonders will never cease!

What, you finally concede that you're not neutral when it comes to Trump? Wonders will never cease!
    A fence sitter would ignore the truth in an attempt to appear neautral, so although I don't take sides, a fence sitter may not be the best description. So whatever you call a speaker of truth, that's what I am, which is the total opposite of lardy & Cyril whatever they are.

I see the Clown....sorry Crown Prince of Whataboutia hasn't let facts change his modus operandi. Apparently the Intelligence Inspector General (and god knows he loves inspector generals) was so deep state that the current President of the United States chose to appoint him 16 months ago. Only the best people...

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I see the Clown....sorry Crown Prince of Whataboutia hasn't let facts change his modus operandi. Apparently the Intelligence Inspector General (and god knows he loves inspector generals) was so deep state that the current President of the United States chose to appoint him 16 months ago. Only the best people...
    Well spotted, but who recommended him? The deep state is very deep, and they have infiltrated all levels of government! Trump has been surrounded by spies and agent provocateurs since day one.

A fence sitter would ignore the truth in an attempt to appear neautral, so although I don't take sides, a fence sitter may not be the best description. So whatever you call a speaker of truth, that's what I am, which is the total opposite of lardy & Cyril whatever they are.
    I bet Donald Trump (I see he's improved in the last few weeks to a true, mostly true and half true rating of 29%) calls himself a speaker of truth as well.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

I bet Donald Trump (I see he's improved in the last few weeks to a true, mostly true and half true rating of 29%) calls himself a speaker of truth as well.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    I can't speak for him, but I would consider myself fair and balanced.