+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Apologies Gluey, I thought my question was a little clearer than it obviously is. So one more time. You said:

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times.

As far as I'm aware, he leaked information AFTER he was fired. In fact, he said that he only leaked BECAUSE he was fired. But you're saying something was leaked BEFORE he was fired, which then led directly to the sacking.

So what did he leak to the New York Times?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Apologies Gluey, I thought my question was a little clearer than it obviously is. So one more time. You said:

As far as I'm aware, he leaked information AFTER he was fired. In fact, he said that he only leaked BECAUSE he was fired. But you're saying something was leaked BEFORE he was fired, which then led directly to the sacking.

The leaks have been happening since last year! I do believe AG Sessions has everything under control. Apologies if your favourite MSM outlet hasn't been keeping you up to date

The leaks have been happening since last year! I do believe AG Sessions has everything under control. Apologies if your favourite MSM outlet hasn't been keeping you up to date
    Great, so you can tell me what he leaked to the NYT that got him fired.

Great, so you can tell me what he leaked to the NYT that got him fired.
    This information is classified, hence someone is in a whole bunch of trouble.

This information is classified, hence someone is in a whole bunch of trouble.
    Ok so we're getting nowhere with that. How about you share where you found out that this was the reason he was fired?

Ok so we're getting nowhere with that. How about you share where you found out that this was the reason he was fired?
    There is an official reason and an unnoficial reason.

There is an official reason and an unnoficial reason.
    There has been more than one official reason. Where did you read your reason?

Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times

A smart person would be asking where these leaks were coming from BEFORE he was fired

The leaks were happening before Trump became President, so who was in this team of leakers, and who was organising it? It had to be somebody in a key senior intelligence position, I wonder who it could have been?

A smart person would be asking where these leaks were coming from BEFORE he was fired

The leaks were happening before Trump became President, so who was in this team of leakers, and who was organising it? It had to be somebody in a key senior intelligence position, I wonder who it could have been?
    A smart person wouldn't have said the dumb-ass thing that you did

A smart person wouldn't have said the dumb-ass thing that you did
    It's could still officially transpire that Comey was involved in all of the leaks that started in early 2016 if there is an indictment, in which case I will be proved correct. People have certainly been saying it off the record. One thing's for certain though, you will know sod all if you only follow the MSM

So now we have former AG Comey, former Secretary of State Clinton, former National Security Advisor Rice and former AG Lynch all under investigation. Surely it's only a matter of time before Obama's name pops up? The crime and corruption was so bad at the State Department, they had to literally remove nearly all of the staff from the 7th floor department.

It's still early days, lots more to follow