+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 367 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But Fox went with that quote on their tweet, so presumably they thought it was the most important point she made.
    Look into Fusion GPS, they organised the Trump Jr meeting and the Obama bed pissing dossier. It was clearly a setup that enabled Obama/Clinton to obtain FISA warrents that allowed them to conduct electronic surveillance on the Trump campaign team during the run-up to the Nov election.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Look into Fusion GPS, they organised the Trump Jr meeting and the Obama bed pissing dossier. It was clearly a setup that enabled Obama/Clinton to obtain FISA warrents that allowed them to conduct electronic surveillance on the Trump campaign team during the run-up to the Nov election.
    The meeting invitation was pretty clear, Jr intended to meet representatives of Putin to get dirt on Hillary to help his dad win the election.

If it's a setup it would be hilarious, mind. The email subject is 'Russia - Clinton'

The meeting invitation was pretty clear, Jr intended to meet representatives of Putin to get dirt on Hillary to help his dad win the election.
    You seem really desperate for them to make this entrapment case stick, and I can see you are willing them on with every twist and turn but if this is their very best shot, then unfortunately the Democrats and McCain have failed, and they have left a long trail of wrongdoing in their wake.

If it's a setup it would be hilarious, mind. The email subject is 'Russia - Clinton'
    And the topic they brought up in the actual was Russian adoptions

You seem really desperate for them to make this entrapment case stick, and I can see you are willing them on with every twist and turn but if this is their very best shot, then unfortunately the Democrats and McCain have failed, and they have left a long trail of wrongdoing in their wake.
    Don't worry Gulley, we'll soon stop talking about this. You know what the Trumps are like, one of them will put their foot in something else by next week.

And the topic they brought up in the actual was Russian adoptions
    But the meeting Jr accepted was about Putin and Clinton. Come on, you can grasp this, just a couple more tries and we'll be there!

But the meeting Jr accepted was about Putin and Clinton. Come on, you can grasp this, just a couple more tries and we'll be there!
    Yeah, and Clinton's team meeting with Ukraine agents and Obama telling Putin he will have more leeway after the elections, it's all a load of bollax

Yeah, and Clinton's team meeting with Ukraine agents and Obama telling Putin he will have more leeway after the elections, it's all a load of bollax
    Bollox eh? Not often that you stick up for the democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I know of another politician who had poor aprovable ratings before a recent election,ratings v decesion voting is quite intresting .
    Fair point.
    However, one was starting to surprise and enthuse many people, and was on the rise, and one is turning people off, thick and fast - and is currently on the wane. My worry is what the Trump gang will dream up in order to get Americans waving flags again. Some kind of ass-whoopin' I fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Fair point.
    However, one was starting to surprise and enthuse many people, and was on the rise, and one is turning people off, thick and fast - and is currently on the wane. My worry is what the Trump gang will dream up in order to get Americans waving flags again. Some kind of ass-whoopin' I fear.
    I can confirm the above accurately represents what the MSM are reporting.

Oh the MSM - of course but then again ..
    The truth is the truth no matter who reports it.
    Wise words.

Besides, even a broken watch is right twice a day. More often if viewed globally.
    Who knows maybe the MSM are accidentally correct some of the time. Imagine!

Besides, even a broken watch is right twice a day. More often if viewed globally.
    Who knows maybe the MSM are accidentally correct some of the time. Imagine!
    It depends if what is being written is actually true in the real world or not. If it is, then you can reference any MSM report for the purpose of informing those who need a recognisable source of information.

Link?

Another day and another setback for Donatello. Seems like his repeal of Obamacare is floundering.
    But I saw that on the BBC mind, so assume it is a made up lie.

Another day and another setback for Donatello. Seems like his repeal of Obamacare is floundering.
    But I saw that on the BBC mind, so assume it is a made up lie.
    You seem to be forgetting about the plot by the Democrats and a small band of Republicans who have been tasked with the job of obstruction at every turn. Even if Trump had offered free unlimited healthcare they would have voted against it! Then it's over to the colluding MSM to print all their stuff, and on and on it will go until they reach their goal of getting Trump out of office by any means.

You seem to be forgetting about the plot by the Democrats and a small band of Republicans who have been tasked with the job of obstruction at every turn. Even if Trump had offered free unlimited healthcare they would have voted against it! Then it's over to the colluding MSM to print all their stuff, and on and on it will go until they reach their goal of getting Trump out of office by any means.
    Sure.
    I got it now.
    I'll try not to forget again.

I am a bad man.
    Sad!

Sure.
    I got it now.
    I'll try not to forget again.

I am a bad man.
    Sad!
    Good lad

Imagine that an opposition who votes against the government eh?
    Fancy that.

"Neutral observer"

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Imagine that an opposition who votes against the government eh?
    Fancy that.
    Indeed.

This isn't a Trump initiative like the wall or the travel ban. The Republicans have wanted to do this for years and the Democrats would have opposed it no matter who was president.

So Trump had a nice long chat with Putin that he and the WH tried to keep secret. The only other person present was Putin's translator which means that the only record is held by the Russians.

All totally normal, not that the MSM would have you believe that.

So Trump had a nice long chat with Putin that he and the WH tried to keep secret. The only other person present was Putin's translator which means that the only record is held by the Russians.

All totally normal, not that the MSM would have you believe that.
    I wonder what's written on that piece of paper that Trump is passing to Putin, while pretending to shake hands

I wonder what's written on that piece of paper that Trump is passing to Putin, while pretending to shake hands
    Ohhh come on you tinker - you know really.