+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Declas coming soon
    lardy is in for a big surprise, I just wish I could see the look on his face when he realises that he's been duped by all of his favourite fake news outlets

^^^^^ How can people on here claim that Trump is authoritarian when the previous administration were using Stasi tactics? Furthermore, the American electorate voted him into office with an instruction to put americans first. Trump has delivered with record low levels of unemployment amongst all minority groups, manufacturing is returning from overseas, trade imbalances are being addressed, and the economy is booming, yet Trump is authoritarian? Who is he oppressing exactly?

Heisenberg

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...stormy-daniels

Donny will not be a happy bunny today.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Can't wait. When are these bombshells dropping?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Can't wait. When are these bombshells dropping?
    The bombshell is the Trump Russia Collusion media runaround was a hoax. Maybe it was an experiment to see how long they string along the lesser critical thinking people amongst us

The bombshell is the Trump Russia Collusion media runaround was a hoax. Maybe it was an experiment to see how long they string along the less critical thinkers amongst us
    Well it's been about a year since you predicted the storm was due to hit the coast so I guess you are still swimming around the bottom of a petri dish!

Well it's been about a year since you predicted the storm was due to hit the coast so I guess you are still swimming around the bottom of a petri dish!
    I agree, they could have got on with it a little bit quicker, but at least we have had a glimpse of how governments work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people.

I agree, they could have got on with it a little bit quicker, but at least we have had a glimpse of how governments work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people.
    For the benefit of doubt, how in this instance did the US government work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people?

For the benefit of doubt, how in this instance did the US government work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people?
    I may be mistaken, but I thought it had already been established that they used some trickery to get the FISA warrents that were used to surveil the Trump team, and when that failed they launched their insurance policy. Obviously your favourite media outlets may have a different version of events!

I may be mistaken, but I thought it had already been established that they used some trickery to get the FISA warrents that were used to surveil the Trump team, and when that failed they launched their insurance policy. Obviously your favourite media outlets may have a different version of events!
    As someone who only deals in facts I can't see how you could be mistaken so just pass on the evidence that the US government used trickery to get the FISA warrants and details of the proven insurance policy and we can all eat humble pie. In the meantime you can also explain why a couple of days after ordering the declassification of the relevant documents Donny has kicked this into the long grass. The latest Nunes memo for the gullible and easily seduced perhaps?

Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html

Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html
    Oh no, not more anonymous sources! Please let somebody be real FFS

Heisenberg

Brilliant

Steady on mate, it's the New York Times, your information bible! Are you saying they are not always right?

UN laughs at Trump boast-lying

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

UN laughs at Trump boast-lying
    It's not a good time to be a globalist!

All about him again. In his head his admistration is better then Lincoln’s, Roosevelt’s, Kennedy’s Reagan etc etc etc
    Deluded fantasist

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    All about him again. In his head his admistration is better then Lincoln’s, Roosevelt’s, Kennedy’s Reagan etc etc etc
    Deluded fantasist
    It was a room full of globalists, I think Trump trolling them has gone right over your head

It was a room full of globalists, I think Trump trolling them has gone right over your head
    I think your adoration of Trump is so ingrained you can’t see he’s made a twat of himself.
    Expect an angry tweet later from DT😉

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I think your adoration of Trump is so ingrained you can’t see he’s made a twat of himself.
    Expect an angry tweet later from DT😉
    Just pointing out the obvious

Trump does standup, and has the globalists rolling in the aisles.