Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

  1. #4531

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    I criticise Trump a lot so credit where it's due. He dressed himself to meet the queen like a big boy.


  2. #4532

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I criticise Trump a lot so credit where it's due. He dressed himself to meet the queen like a big boy.

    He's a big old boy.

    Queenie has shrunk more for him than Obama.

    Obama could do with a good square meal ,lovely teeth though ,big grin must be a good drone strike night ??

  3. #4533
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,968

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    The one looks like a waiter and the other a doorman

  4. #4534

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's a big old boy.

    Queenie has shrunk more for him than Obama.

    Obama could do with a good square meal ,lovely teeth though ,big grin must be a good drone strike night ??
    Didn't Trump once order a missile strike while eating a beautiful piece of chocolate cake?

  5. #4535

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Didn't Trump once order a missile strike while eating a beautiful piece of chocolate cake?
    Why not ,if you can ,its a piece of cake ??

  6. #4536
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,968

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Didn't Trump once order a missile strike while eating a beautiful piece of chocolate cake?
    Hey lardy, what's going on with General Flynn? You're the resident expert regarding all things Flynn, so would you like to give us a little update?

  7. #4537

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's a big old boy.

    Queenie has shrunk more for him than Obama.

    Obama could do with a good square meal ,lovely teeth though ,big grin must be a good drone strike night ??
    The pic with Bath House Barry's from 2011 but Lizardbeth looks to have aged more than 8 years.

    I wonder if she wears the crown while sat on the crapper?

    Here's one of Chump said to have been taken on Epstein's island.



  8. #4538

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The pic with Bath House Barry's from 2011 but Lizardbeth looks to have aged more than 8 years.

    I wonder if she wears the crown while sat on the crapper?

    Here's one of Chump said to have been taken on Epstein's island.


    Is Epsteins Island holidays available on Thompson Gold range ,as I wouldn't mind a stab !

  9. #4539
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,968

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Spare a thought for our very own lardy and his two years of Trump Russia Collusion "facts", that he regularly delivered to this message board with a straight face. An honourable mention and shout-out also goes to his dependable side-kick and wingman, the elusive cyril evans awaydays who is currently missing in action, and has probably undergone a name change.

    https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...hoddy-dossier/

    Thanks for the laughs boys

  10. #4540

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Spare a thought for our very own lardy and his two years of Trump Russia Collusion "facts", that he regularly delivered to this message board with a straight face. An honourable mention and shout-out also goes to his dependable side-kick and wingman, the elusive cyril evans awaydays who is currently missing in action, and has probably undergone a name change.

    https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...hoddy-dossier/

    Thanks for the laughs boys

    Liz.jpg

  11. #4541

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    The establishment onslaught of the Trump administration

    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/nearl...n-broken-heart

    And they never thought she would lose, their insurance plan failed.

  12. #4542
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,968

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    The establishment onslaught of the Trump administration

    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/nearl...n-broken-heart

    And they never thought she would lose, their insurance plan failed.
    Why don't you report the important stuff, like Trump signing his signature at the top of a page .. Impeach! Impeach!

  13. #4543

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why don't you report the important stuff, like Trump signing his signature at the top of a page .. Impeach! Impeach!
    More objective analysis and fence sitting then I see.

  14. #4544
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,968

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    More objective analysis and fence sitting then I see.
    More like a piece of sarcasm due to low level contributions of the Get Trump brigade

  15. #4545
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,968

    Re: The Donald Trump thread


  16. #4546

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Argh this won't fit with the left narrative , squeaky clean Democrats ,surely not ,its all Trump, May and Isreal fault, pass me the battery acid .

  17. #4547
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,968

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    In a nutshell ...


  18. #4548

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Does he do it on purpose I wonder?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ince-of-whales

  19. #4549
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,968

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I like the Welsh flag

  20. #4550

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I would not be surprised he a great laugh in the pub I hear ,as funny with his banter as Jo Brand

  21. #4551

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I like the Welsh flag
    The Gematria for the Prince of Whales every miss spelling has its meaning.

  22. #4552

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    i notice his spat with Khan has reared it's ugly head again tonight on twitter

    like a bunch of school kids

  23. #4553
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    8,567

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i notice his spat with Khan has reared it's ugly head again tonight on twitter

    like a bunch of school kids
    Seems to be one way traffic - with Trump re-tweeting Katie Hopkins again. He really is a scumbag!

    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ondon-violence

  24. #4554

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i notice his spat with Khan has reared it's ugly head again tonight on twitter

    like a bunch of school kids
    Trump has launched into an attack in Khan based on that reputable source Katie Hopkins.

    Khan has said he isnít replying as heís getting on with his job.

    Seems pretty bleeding obvious who the grown up in the room is.

  25. #4555
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,968

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Trump has launched into an attack in Khan based on that reputable source Katie Hopkins.

    Khan has said he isnít replying as heís getting on with his job.

    Seems pretty bleeding obvious who the grown up in the room is.
    Calm down, it's just a game being played out for media consumption. With the Tory leadership contest underway and a Brexit deadline looming, expect more of the same from all sides, including the media themselves.

  26. #4556

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Calm down, it's just a game being played out for media consumption. With the Tory leadership contest underway and a Brexit deadline looming, expect more of the same from all sides, including the media themselves.
    Oh please spare me the Ďgameí soundbite you wheel out every time Donny makes an arse of himself and you turn from he didnít say that to Ďhe didnít mean thatís and heís such a genius as you donít get ití line
    I donít even know why I bothered typing this as I dare ah youíll send me a link to Fox News in reply:

  27. #4557

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Oh please spare me the ‘game’ soundbite you wheel out every time Donny makes an arse of himself and you turn from he didn’t say that to ‘he didn’t mean that’s and he’s such a genius as you don’t get it’ line
    I don’t even know why I bothered typing this as I dare ah you’ll send me a link to Fox News in reply:
    Why is the president playing games on Twitter when people are getting shot daily in his country and the school kids are growing up in generation lockdown? Imagine your kids doing shooter drills at school.

  28. #4558
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,968

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Oh please spare me the ‘game’ soundbite you wheel out every time Donny makes an arse of himself and you turn from he didn’t say that to ‘he didn’t mean that’s and he’s such a genius as you don’t get it’ line
    I don’t even know why I bothered typing this as I dare ah you’ll send me a link to Fox News in reply:
    I think it's fair to say his intervention would benefit Boris the most, so I rest my case. Don't forget Team 44 spied on Trump and tried to have him overthrown. That fact that he still got elected should tell you that he is not stupid, and all the witch hunt & fake news banter will turn out to be true

    PS Fox News will turn out to be the least fake news on this particular matter!

    PPS don't forget about your charity bet when he proves you all wrong

  29. #4559

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think it's fair to say his intervention would benefit Boris the most, so I rest my case. Don't forget Team 44 spied on Trump and tried to have him overthrown. That fact that he still got elected should tell you that he is not stupid, and all the witch hunt & fake news banter will turn out to be true

    PS Fox News will turn out to be the least fake news on this particular matter!

    PPS don't forget about your charity bet when he proves you all wrong
    As I recall you didnít want to do it as I said 6 months?

    I donít mind giving to charity but it wonít be for that reason 😂😂

    And yet again give gone off on a ta gent when Iím referring to one tweet 😃😂😂

  30. #4560

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Is it all part of the plan that Trump's interventions will cause people to start referring to graphs like this - if it is, then it's all too cunning for me.

    https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/16/murde...ities-9971033/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •