+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Sneak preview: All 4 anti-Trump FISA warrants were illegal. Awaiting comment from lardy & cyril!

Thanks for the preview. Anyone posting this after the report must look like a bit of a dipstick tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Thanks for the preview. Anyone posting this after the report must look like a bit of a dipstick tonight!
    You may want to wait for Durham's take on things before you get too cocky

You may want to wait for Durham's take on things before you get too cocky
    You mean that the bombshell you have been predicting for the last 4 years because you had the inside track was not the real bombshell but it might be on the next stop on the line? Each time Libya/Pizza/Awan/Uranium One/Foundation/Storm/Nunes/Q/ Hurricane/ you buy this shit and each time when the balloon bursts in your face it's the real thing is not real?

The Inspector General has made you look the impressionable fool you are. I guess it's possible that Trump's poodle will try to find some additional dirt but surely we must both agree that the indepedent IG you prayed would come up with a conclusion that supported two years of your stupidity has done his job?

You mean that the bombshell you have been predicting for the last 4 years because you had the inside track was not the real bombshell but it might be on the next stop on the line? Each time Libya/Pizza/Awan/Uranium One/Foundation/Storm/Nunes/Q/ Hurricane/ you buy this shit and each time when the balloon bursts in your face it's the real thing is not real?

The Inspector General has made you look the impressionable fool you are. I guess it's possible that Trump's poodle will try to find some additional dirt but surely we must both agree that the indepedent IG you prayed would come up with a conclusion that supported two years of your stupidity has done his job?
    You still don't get it, do you

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5027486]You still don't get it, do you

Sneak preview: All 4 anti-Trump FISA warrants were illegal. Awaiting comment from lardy & cyril!

Educate me

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5027487]
    You still don't get it, do you

Educate me
    Still waiting

Educate me

Horowitz cannot indict only recommend, it's what, if anything Barr, Huber & Durham does.

Elsewhere in the Horowitz report are oblique comments on Steele's friendship with Ivanka Trump....