+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 90 of 367 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    So four people haven’t been charged, two people haven’t pleaded guilty and Robert Muelller isn’t carryinv out an ongoing investigation.

Yes or No?
    Charged with a process crime. I seem to recall that Flynn didn't even know at the time that he was being officially interviewed, and it has now transpired that some of these investigators didn't have good intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Charged with a process crime. I seem to recall that Flynn didn't even know at the time that he was being officially interviewed, and it has now transpired that some of these investigators didn't have good intentions.
    And given all that Flynn still pleaded guilty....who would seek to employ such an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    And given all that Flynn still pleaded guilty....who would seek to employ such an idiot?
    Is he an idiot? Maybe he had good reason to do what he did. We shall see.

Remember Alexander Downer the Australian diplomat who met with a drunken George Papadopoulos in London, which supposedly led to the Trump Russia Collusion inquiry?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...alian-diplomat

He's just popped up in the news again regarding improper donations to the Clinton Foundation funded by Australian taxpayers.

http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2018...-foundati.html

Fusion GPS, firm behind disputed Russia dossier, retracts its claim of FBI mole in Trump camp

Glenn Simpson, the Fusion GPS founder who sponsored the unverified anti-Trump dossier, claimed in August and again Jan. 2 that the FBI has a source inside the Trump camp who lent credence to the document.

When a transcript of his secret August testimony was released on Tuesday, news headlines immediately latched onto the disclosure as a boon to a dossier whose core charges of Donald Trump-Russia collusion have been denied and not confirmed publicly.

Then suddenly, as quick as the headlines went up, some one close to Fusion was waving off reporters. Mr. Simpson had “mischaracterized” the source. It was not some one on the Trump inside, but apparently an Australian diplomat.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nside-trump-t/

Tick tock eh? When is this big hit going to happen do you reckon?
    I've told them to get a move on

I've told them to get a move on
    Can I be the first to say how much I admire your confidence in going all in on the back of a memo commissioned and written by Republicans. Others would be more circumspect based on the naked partisan nature of how this has been engineered but good for you in seeing beyond that! I like the bold fence-rejecting new you!

Can I be the first to say how much I admire your confidence in going all in on the back of a memo commissioned and written by Republicans. Others would be more circumspect based on the naked partisan nature of how this has been engineered but good for you in seeing beyond that! I like the bold fence-rejecting new you!
    The memo is a summary of the documentary evidence obtained from the DOJ & FBI, which I assume can't be released in full due to security reasons.

And fair play to you for defending your heroes right up until the bitter end

Blog Entries

The memo is a summary of the documentary evidence obtained from the DOJ & FBI, which I assume can't be released in full due to security reasons.

And fair play to you for defending your heroes right up until the bitter end

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's hilarious you have been duped again by the new MSM gambit, that the promoters of the Trump Russia Fusion-Colusion are now suddenly claiming that Nunes is a Russian spy. Hahaha, it's worse than I thought! How many times can they be wrong before you wake up?

I see that Trump, the self confessed stable genius, has said that it's wrong that babies are born in the ninth month of pregnancy and this has to change.

It's hilarious you have been duped again by the new MSM gambit, that the promoters of the Trump Russia Fusion-Colusion are now suddenly claiming that Nunes is a Russian spy. Hahaha, it's worse than I thought! How many times can they be wrong before you wake up?
    That's preposterous. Just because Nunes was an advisor to Trump's transition team, lost most of his credibility hotfooting it to the White House to inform them of information he had been provided by the White House on the premises 48 hours earlier and whilst recused sent his staffers on a fishing expedition to interview Steele in London without any notification to the Committee he chairs in no way makes him a Russki spy.

It would be great if you could post a link to the MSM fake news that alleged this as I have a good mind to write and complain!

That's preposterous. Just because Nunes was an advisor to Trump's transition team, lost most of his credibility hotfooting it to the White House to inform them of information he had been provided by the White House on the premises 48 hours earlier and whilst recused sent his staffers on a fishing expedition to interview Steele in London without any notification to the Committee he chairs in no way makes him a Russki spy.

It would be great if you could post a link to the MSM fake news that alleged this as I have a good mind to write and complain!
    So the whole thing is a conspiracy by Nunes to end Mueller's investigation of Trump, and everybody mentioned in the elusive Intel Committee memo is innocent?

So the whole thing is a conspiracy by Nunes to end Mueller's investigation of Trump, and everybody mentioned in the elusive Intel Committee memo is innocent?
    Sorry you must have misunderstood me. I was looking for the link to the MSM says Nunes is a Russian spy story you quote above.

Sorry you must have misunderstood me. I was looking for the link to the MSM says Nunes is a Russian spy story you quote above.
    Maybe not in so many words, but they are trying to discredit Nunes, while Democratic Party bots are all over social media pushing the Russian conspiracy narrative.

Maybe not in so many words, but they are trying to discredit Nunes, while Democratic Party bots are all over social media pushing the Russian conspiracy narrative.

So in summary you made the MSM said Nunes is a Russian spy bit up.

So in summary you made the MSM said Nunes is a Russian spy bit up.
    Let's see where the chips fall. Either the Russians are pulling Nunes strings, or he is spot on and the memo is going to name those in the Obama administration who were conspiring to subvert the United States electoral system, and unseat a sitting president. It's either one or the other, no matter how hard you try to undermine this extremely serious matter.

Let's see where the chips fall. Either the Russians are pulling Nunes strings, or he is spot on and the memo is going to name those in the Obama administration who were conspiring to subvert the United States electoral system, and unseat a sitting president. It's either one or the other, no matter how hard you try to undermine this extremely serious matter.
    I am far more sceptical of both the motives and facts around the memo than you. There is a whole industry squealing for it to be released when Trump has it in his power to authorise that without any procedure tomorrow. Much more fun watching Nunes et al playing kiss and tell for 19 working days in Congress for something that eats at the heart of US national security and is bigger than Watergate I guess.

I am trying to undermine the legitimacy of an assertion you made that MSM has said or intimated that Nunes is a Russian spy though. Given your track record in castigating the MSM for supposed fake news it is pretty rich to come on here and make some up yourself.

I am far more sceptical of both the motives and facts around the memo than you. There is a whole industry squealing for it to be released when Trump has it in his power to authorise that without any procedure tomorrow. Much more fun watching Nunes et al playing kiss and tell for 19 working days in Congress for something that eats at the heart of US national security and is bigger than Watergate I guess.

I am trying to undermine the legitimacy of an assertion you made that MSM has said or intimated that Nunes is a Russian spy though. Given your track record in castigating the MSM for supposed fake news it is pretty rich to come on here and make some up yourself.
    CNN are clearly trying to associate Nunes with Russia and Wikileaks in their news reports. It follows that if you believe everything that CNN says, you will naturally be far more sceptical of the motives and facts surrounding the memo, since CNN are spinning the story like crazy.

It is also the reason why you so easily fell for the Trump Russia Collusion dossier story that has been pounding the airways for the past year or more. Eventually you will have to admit to yourself that you have been duped. I genuinely feel your pain, as it's not a pleasant realisation that you will have to face up to. Don't worry, I will be here for you when that moment arises.

PS Trump can't release the memo as it would create a clear conflict of interest! The way it is being done now has been carefully planned out, and they are doing everything by the book. Don't forget about the OIG report too, that is also going to add weight to these revelations. What you are now witnessing is the work of master strategists.

CNN are clearly trying to associate Nunes with Russia and Wikileaks in their news reports. It follows that if you believe everything that CNN says, you will naturally be far more sceptical of the motives and facts around the memo, since CNN are spinning the story like crazy.

It is also the reason why you so easily fell for the Trump Russia Collusion dossier story that has been pounding the airways for the past year or more. Eventually you will have to admit to yourself that you have been duped. I genuinely feel your pain, as it's not a pleasant realisation that you will have to face up to. Don't worry, I will be here for you when that moment arises.

PS Trump can't release the memo as it would create a clear conflict of interest! The way it is being done now has been carefully planned out, and they are doing everything by the book. Don't forget about the OIG report too, that is also going to add weight to these revelations. What you are now witnessing is the work of master strategists.
    I am just asking if you have a link or is this made up shit. It's not tricky!

I am just asking if you have a link or is this made up shit. It's not tricky!
    Propaganda is not black & white. CNN insinuate a Russian connection to Nunes, and then the DemBots are let loose on social media to further the narrative.